• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

As others have posted, my watch categories all but disappeared last night, too. I'm used to them shuffling a bit, points going up and down, etc., but this is quite the dearth at the moment. Crossing my fingers, too, they come back soon.

I signed up for Doordash and I got the bag. Now I need to find time to do a delivery. Hopefully, mine does the full amount because it is a little work to download the app and everything straight.

I did not get any activity for the Barkbox. Once I get it I am submitting a ticket. Fusterating.
I did mine in 10 mins with the kids in the car. It was chipotle so it was ready when I got there and right up the road. Then the next day I did cheesecake factory... I had to wait 45 min so I suggest a quick serve restaurant near you. I'm not going to do it anymore unless we need the money. I dont want a 1099.
There was also a sb for delivery I am going to do that next

I was kicked out of a disney survey for saying I was in charge of paying for everything..lol

Quick question do you prefer shorter surveys that pay less or one that says 100 for half an hour..
I'm starting to think 3 short ones might be better it's about the same (sometimes)

I was kicked out of a disney survey for saying I was in charge of paying for everything..lol

Quick question do you prefer shorter surveys that pay less or one that says 100 for half an hour..
I'm starting to think 3 short ones might be better it's about the same (sometimes)

Me too! I was actually so excited to participate in that survey. Something I actually had interest in. And then I said I paid for everything... Apparently, wrong answer. :-)

Generally this is how I look at them -

50 sb must be 10 min or less unless I'm desperate
75 sb should be 15 min or less but I'll go up to 18ish unless I'm desperate
100 -150 sb should be 22 min or so less unless I'm desperate
Anything over 150 is going to depend on how long it says it'll take, where I'm at with my goal, how much time I have and am I ok with getting far into it and then getting disqualified.

I have another site I do that also pays a penny per point so I go by this for there's too. I'm not doing a survey worth 22 points/sb that you say will take me 20 min. Or 35 points for 15 min. I know people do but your time, even if you are just sitting watching tv, is worth something and you have to figure out what that is.

Each company between you and the company ultimately paying for the survey gets a cut of the action. It’s not uncommon for corporations to pay $20-30 per complete, especially for longer surveys, so I have a tough time motivating myself to do one for literal pennies on the dollar.

Each company between you and the company ultimately paying for the survey gets a cut of the action. It’s not uncommon for corporations to pay $20-30 per complete, especially for longer surveys, so I have a tough time motivating myself to do one for literal pennies on the dollar.
I work for a consulting company and we typically pay $8 or so per complete for a 10-15 minute survey. I remember I found one of our surveys on sb once for 75 sb which we were paying $8 for.

Hey guys!!! We need quick help!

My sister is going around and around with Swagbucks about her Hello Fresh. She has screenshots, pictures of the box and order, trip IDs...etc...

They responded to one of her emails stating that "they could give her instant credit but they would not get anything from Hello Fresh" what the heck?

Has anyone been able to get swagbucks (pending or not pending) for signing up with Hello Fresh?
Has anyone had issues like my sister?
Has anyone resolved them eventually?

Thank you so much!
carrie

Is everyone's watch working today? On both mine and DH's account we get 3 entertainment videos and they can only be watched once. Really bummed because I would let my old iphone run them while I'm at work.

Watch on the website, not the apps? I couldn't watch any videos this morning.

I only have three available today as well and the WATCH isn't really working, it keeps freezing. And my apps aren't really working either. Hopefully my nJoy credits today like it says it is going to, otherwise, it's going to be a rough day getting my goal!

I work for a consulting company and we typically pay $8 or so per complete for a 10-15 minute survey. I remember I found one of our surveys on sb once for 75 sb which we were paying $8 for.

HOLY COW!!!! So SB is making almost 90% on surveys??? Wish I would have thought of that

I did the Lola offer. Not a huge money maker but 1000sb for $7.50. Its feminine and sex products! Went pending right away

I did the Lola offer. Not a huge money maker but 1000sb for $7.50. Its feminine and sex products! Went pending right away

Wel.....I just did the LOLA offer, too. Nothing is pending. I spent $6.80 on a box of tampon and am supposed to get 1200 SB (or so the add said) + another 800 SB if I stay subscribed. Looks like we can skip a month, so that might be a way to extend the subscription before cancelling to maybe trigger the 800 SB bonus. Unless of course it never credits.... Hopefully it goes to pending soon and I don't have to fight with SB to get them because I don't even need tampons.....

Thank for posting, it was worth a shot and fingers crossed, it posts pending soon :-)

HOLY COW!!!! So SB is making almost 90% on surveys??? Wish I would have thought of that
For any given survey, there are between 2 and 4 “middlemen” - Swagbucks is just the layer most visible to you. This is one reason why the same survey can show up on different GPT sites. All of those layers get a cut of the pie.

For any given survey, there are between 2 and 4 “middlemen” - Swagbucks is just the layer most visible to you. This is one reason why the same survey can show up on different GPT sites. All of those layers get a cut of the pie.

When that happens they have at least been paying roughly the same. I don't think I've had any dups that were priced vastly different. One that's normally 50sb was 54 points/cents on branded survey. Not the same survey but a survey provider I see often, it's generally the one I get the popups from the sb button.

I am so in the wrong business....
And I'm guessing that you can never get a survey saying you work in the business....

I remember being a kid in the mall getting asked to do movie surveys getting like 5 or 10 dollars I was so excited

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter