Those using swagbucks ???

Well poop....I thought that this was attached to that, but I guess I'm wrong? I've got another SHOP pending to post on 5/3, so hopefully it will post then? I really thought that this last purchase was what triggered the 500 SB bonus, but I guess I"m mistaken???? If you remember, come back and keep me posted if you end up getting the 1,000 SB bonus when your SHOP credits or when it hits.

Also...1,000 bonus, how awesome!!! Mine is only 500. I'm level 7; Sapphire, which level are you???

AND....has anyone had any luck getting the two hour extension on swag codes? I've tried twice and neither time did it work. Is there a certain trick to it? It says this reward is unlimited, but I can't get it to work. Is it on mobile or the Swag Button or where are you all getting it to work?
I’ll post Monday. I guess I’m level 8 (< 1 million, > 500k). 4 years and $6k:)

I have gotten the extension once on the app.

The one time I did SB local at Baskin Robbins I didn't receive credit. All of the places near me that used to work reliably that I liked stopped participating, so I don't bother trying any today 8 days later I got a pending email, did not help me with my swag but I will take it.

Okay starting to be concerned. All my recent BB purchases have gone to pending and no bonus 750s yet... even as far back as last Weds 4/10... Anyone having any luck still getting the bonus on Disney Gift Cards?

Okay starting to be concerned. All my recent BB purchases have gone to pending and no bonus 750s yet... even as far back as last Weds 4/10... Anyone having any luck still getting the bonus on Disney Gift Cards?
I got one on 4/9 for a purchase made on 4/7. I haven't been since. Curious though, as I have a plan to purchase this week.

Haven’t gotten mine from 4/10 either. Bought a gift card too. Shop activity is pending and I got the email.

I found several 3 and 4sb one clicks on Rev Univ this morning (maid services, insurance, etc). They credited right away.
I had 11 of them! Got 36sb for just a few clicks. Did not think they would credit since the first one credited right away and the rest just kinda left me refreshing the page for ages (ok maybe like a couple of minutes, but felt like hours).

I had 11 of them! Got 36sb for just a few clicks. Did not think they would credit since the first one credited right away and the rest just kinda left me refreshing the page for ages (ok maybe like a couple of minutes, but felt like hours).
Thanks for mentioning this- I have several that actually worked, too!

Another data point - I last received the 750 SB bonus at Best Buy on 4/9. I made purchases on 4/10, 4/11, 4/12, 4/13, and 4/15 - none have received the 750 bonus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter