Those using swagbucks ???

I noticed that too. It would charge again wouldnt it
Still a money maker just stinks cause we do not need it, i watch it all for free on cinema app.

SB will appear as Pending for 32 days. Please note: If you cancel your membership within 32 days, your SB may be revoked. Offer applies to new and eligible returning subscribers only. Must submit valid name, address, credit card and other subscription information to earn SB. Offer may

So you are thinking we need to cancel between 33-59 days then? That was what I originally thought...but yes, still a money maker! I'd just hate to cancel after 8 days and lose all of the SB,then I'd be out the $5.99! Thanks everyone for posting about this....I just want to make sure I wasn't misreading anything.

You are addicted to playing SB Live and lose all your SB to it? I honestly don't get the point of purchasing them.
It's a 10% profit (plus credit card rewards). I've made > $6,000 in four years on swagbucks, a lot of it $0.01 or $0.02 at a time. If a deal is a money maker, I'm generally in. Also, for those of us trying to meet credit card minimum spends, $5 here or there helps finish it off and move on to the next one faster.

I cant belive the usless trivia i have learned playing sb live, i never rejoin and i dont have anyone to invite. This week was the first time i could rejoin cause they were giving them out. I guess if i were paying for them it would be no diffrent than gambling... lots of people do that no worries. At least in the process you are learning something.

Just to clarify, the free rejoins from this week’s games are credited to your account over the weekend and they’re available for use starting with Monday’s games.

So you are thinking we need to cancel between 33-59 days then? That was what I originally thought...but yes, still a money maker! I'd just hate to cancel after 8 days and lose all of the SB,then I'd be out the $5.99! Thanks everyone for posting about this....I just want to make sure I wasn't misreading anything.

I use Paypal for payment and then stop automatic payments directly through Paypal rather than cancelling the Hulu account. This has always worked for me in the past with lots of SB offers. I don't get charged for the second month of a subscription because Paypal will not allow an auto-draft but I haven't technically cancelled my account, so it doesn't seem to break the rules.

I use Paypal for payment and then stop automatic payments directly through Paypal rather than cancelling the Hulu account. This has always worked for me in the past with lots of SB offers. I don't get charged for the second month of a subscription because Paypal will not allow an auto-draft but I haven't technically cancelled my account, so it doesn't seem to break the rules.

I'd never thought of something like this. Do you have to do it each time you sign up for something? Or is there some kind of global setting that you can choose to not allow auto-drafts?

I used my $25 sb visa last time i have one that is just for reward deals,

I'd never thought of something like this. Do you have to do it each time you sign up for something? Or is there some kind of global setting that you can choose to not allow auto-drafts?

I go in and cancel the auto-draft for each subscription. I do it right after signing up so that I don't forget. I haven't seen any global function, but it isn't hard to do.

Donate for sb. I was going through the offers. All but one have a minimum. American heart just wants ongoing support. They are all really good deals and a nice way to give back

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190607-110103_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190607-110103_Samsung Internet.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 16
Glad this was posted. I would've canceled too soon.

Has anyone gotten their coupon prints from yesterday?

I also have gotten more than 5sb for survey disqualifications. The first was 2, which I normally only get 1 but noticed I got 5 the other day. I'm also way past the normal 5 disqual for 1sb that it normally does. I kept doing it because I need the sb without the coupon print but it's weird. Not sure why it's suddenly this way after years of the cutoff.

Has anyone gotten their coupon prints from yesterday?

I also have gotten more than 5sb for survey disqualifications. The first was 2, which I normally only get 1 but noticed I got 5 the other day. I'm also way past the normal 5 disqual for 1sb that it normally does. I kept doing it because I need the sb without the coupon print but it's weird. Not sure why it's suddenly this way after years of the cutoff.

I haven't gotten mine from yesterday. I need them too.

Just got credit for the Vikings Game 1200SB once I got the castle to level 10. Any other offers like it? Cause that was pretty easy. The world war 2 game I apparently don't qualify for. :(

Edit: Someone on here also mentioned to do the paypal cash card offer. How long did it take for those SB to post or show as pending?

Last edited:
I did the Postmates offer when I was on a work trip earlier this week but don't see anything pending. Does this just post after 7 days or should I be concerned that nothing is pending in activity or shop activity?

Just saw this on fb -

Hi Swaggernauts, We want to apologize for the delay in receiving your coupon print credits. Unfortunately, we will not be able to process coupon prints until Monday. That means all prints from Thursday through Sunday will be credited by 5pm PT on Monday, June 10th.
Thank you,
~Team Swagbucks

Just saw this on fb -

Hi Swaggernauts, We want to apologize for the delay in receiving your coupon print credits. Unfortunately, we will not be able to process coupon prints until Monday. That means all prints from Thursday through Sunday will be credited by 5pm PT on Monday, June 10th.
Thank you,
~Team Swagbucks

Well crap. Guess I better go try some surveys. Thanks for posting this.

Do any of you have referrals that make money like you do? Where do you refer people? I tried on my neighborhood site , a few people got mad but I got one referral out of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter