Those using swagbucks ???

Anyone else having problems getting the attempt survey from desktop to click off? I’ve attempted lots and actually completed 2 surveys this morning but square is still blank!

I submitted help ticket but the form seems to have changed and after submitting I did not get the confirmation or ticket number response.

Anyone else having problems getting the attempt survey from desktop to click off? I’ve attempted lots and actually completed 2 surveys this morning but square is still blank!

I submitted help ticket but the form seems to have changed and after submitting I did not get the confirmation or ticket number response.
It worked for me but I did it yesterday. Did you get at least 1sb for being disqualified? I don't think it checks off if you do one of the ones that doesn't pay out if disqualified.

Buy SB discount is back for 2000 pts, $19.

I actually tried but this time for the swago square - because what are the odds they'll do a 500 for 4.50 option this week? - but it didn't go through with no error or anything showing up. I clicked the buy button, it flashed/refreshed and then sat there with all the info still filled out. No sb, we'll wait to see if a pending charge pops up.

Forgive the newbie question, but I've never tried this before. With no Disney cards offered, do you all redeem for Visa GC or Target GC and purchase Disney? What do you consider best practice for this program?

Forgive the newbie question, but I've never tried this before. With no Disney cards offered, do you all redeem for Visa GC or Target GC and purchase Disney? What do you consider best practice for this program?

The first gift card I get each month is Starbucks for 2200, then, the rest I get paypal.

I do Visa gift cards, i use to buy the disney giftcards at bestbuy cause i got sb but that glitch has been fixed. But you can still use your sb visa with them. Or you can buy them online giftcard resellers (raise etc) or target.
You cant use the sb visa card at disneystore online to buy disney cards they dont allow prepaid visas
I really should just use paypal its just hatd when the visa is on sale...

Save one of your low visa cards for offers on sb they are great for that.... sign up for hulu, starz, espn and book clubs and what ever else you see

Last edited:

I redeem for the Visa and use it on target.com to buy the disney egift cards. I also redeem Walmart gc's to use at Sam's Club. You can't use target gift cards to buy disney gift cards, they stopped that about a year ago.

SWAG CODE ALERT! Enter Script:IHGGlobalDealFhVdmn3 in the SwagButton, Swag Code box or Mobile App until 3PM PT/6PM ET to earn 2 SB.

I did the sirusXM offer earlier. I signed up for the $7.99 monthly membership to get 5000 swagbucks. Took about 40 minutes to pend.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190618-162308_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20190618-162308_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
That code will only work for you. It’s best to post a link to the page that code is on so others can get their own codes.

sorry I thought that's what I did ..

Hulu today I was told by SB that I would not be getting my hulu 4000 sb reward cause its one per sb account... Darn it was like 5 months ago and a different email I got hulu to give me a refund.

Last edited:
Buy SB discount is back for 2000 pts, $19.

I actually tried but this time for the swago square - because what are the odds they'll do a 500 for 4.50 option this week? - but it didn't go through with no error or anything showing up. I clicked the buy button, it flashed/refreshed and then sat there with all the info still filled out. No sb, we'll wait to see if a pending charge pops up.
It happened to me as well. Did you pay with Paypal? I had to verify my PP account on SB - I think PP made some changes and it reset some things. I also had to go reconnect my bank account (or credit card) to be the back up for any PP payment.
After I did that - really was just a click on PP and one on SB - I had to "re-buy" the SBs. I did double check and the first transaction had not gone through. The 2nd time it went through right away.

It happened to me as well. Did you pay with Paypal? I had to verify my PP account on SB - I think PP made some changes and it reset some things. I also had to go reconnect my bank account (or credit card) to be the back up for any PP payment.
After I did that - really was just a click on PP and one on SB - I had to "re-buy" the SBs. I did double check and the first transaction had not gone through. The 2nd time it went through right away.
Interesting. No I don't even get a PP option, it pops up with a CC form. Small overlay for Card Information and it just CC info fields with a Buy SB button at the bottom. No other options.

Edit: Being curious I switched the Chrome to see if it was a limitation with Edge, but I got the same pop up there too. I tried again and this time it went through so I don't know yet if it was a one time glitch or something with the browser. Still odd that I don't get a PP option. PP is a category on Discover next quarter so that could have made buying SB on discount a little more interesting :)

Last edited:
I cannot get a Gold Survey to go through for my life today. Sometimes I'm at 100% and then the final question boots me...

**edit** took 16 tries but I finally got one.

Last edited:
Buy SB is currently an even money proposition - 500 SB for $5.00. Could still be a money maker because...

1. You can reach your first and/or second daily goal
  2. Your referral gets 50 SB
  3. You earn points/rewards on your credit card OR...
  4. You use a virtual Visa you purchased with SB at a discount

Buy SB is currently an even money proposition - 500 SB for $5.00. Could still be a money maker because...

1. You can reach your first and/or second daily goal
  2. Your referral gets 50 SB
  3. You earn points/rewards on your credit card OR...
  4. You use a virtual Visa you purchased with SB at a discount

I can't get a survey for anything. No videos anywhere are crediting. I tried to buy SBs on my account this morning and it would not go through. I did purchase Monday with no issue. I tried now to buy on DH's account, I need referral points for Swago, and it says Congratulations, but no SB and I'm not seeing anything on the MCGC I used. I'm guess I'm going to try with different CC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter