Those using swagbucks ???

I've been so frustrated with SB for the past couple of weeks. Back in "the day", I used to be able to run nCraves all day and come home to 60+ SB. Then something happened and I'd come home to maybe 30 SB. Now it's literally 2 SB. After the first set runs, I get and error message and it's done. Is anyone else having this problem? Running nCraves was always my primary way to earn!

I've been so frustrated with SB for the past couple of weeks. Back in "the day", I used to be able to run nCraves all day and come home to 60+ SB. Then something happened and I'd come home to maybe 30 SB. Now it's literally 2 SB. After the first set runs, I get and error message and it's done. Is anyone else having this problem? Running nCraves was always my primary way to earn!
Yes thats me.soooooo I have been runing hideout.tv and i get a little bit more than 2.. on a good day i get 40. If i run it through my fire app i get more than the website, but the website has videos i really will watch. Somedays i only run ot for 5mins to check the discover off my list.

Has any one played the final fantasy app? Its taking forever to level up. This game is makeing work for the 1200 sb. Its not like the other games where it happened quickly

Yes thats me.soooooo I have been runing hideout.tv and i get a little bit more than 2.. on a good day i get 40. If i run it through my fire app i get more than the website, but the website has videos i really will watch. Somedays i only run ot for 5mins to check the discover off my list.

Thanks! Where do I find hideout.tv?

Swagbucks sent me a survey that I had never seen before. It was a few questions on my satisfaction with Swagbucks!!

The email starts off with "How likely are you to recommend Swagbucks Offers to a friend or colleague? " and then there is a button to a link that reads TELL US HERE. That link then took me to a few more questions about my *recent* satisfaction with SB. It asked things like "compared to when you first joined....." There were several places for me to write in detail my feelings. I did so!!!! .....Because this site is no longer what it was a year ago! I also told them that I belong to forum where SB is discussed (no name given) and told them that many others are feeling the same. Instead of having motivation to try harder, I'm feeling very "Meh!" about SB for the past 3-4 months.

I am wondering if there has been a recent drop off in users on SB and that's what triggered the survey.

This is exactly what I have as well. I'm sorry as I have no good ideas. I keep thinking that SB's will change things up, as they seem to do so often, and it will be better for us (like auto ncraves again!) but so far, it's just the same thing. Running ncraves has always been my primary earner as well and now, I haven't even ran one for a week.

The one and only ncrave I have that will auto run...I forget the words on it but the picture is of a highway and it’s taken overhead at a distance, like from a plane. If you have that one give it a try. I don’t always have it, but when I do it has run for 10-12 hours, 2 sb per round. The rounds aren’t very fast.

I can't even get one to finish. No matter which icon I seem to select I get a batch of videos that has a broken link and it won't advance past it. Of course this is after 18-20 videos have run and wasted my time. This broken link thing used to happen before but the SB timer would just move on to the next video, now it registers like the page closed and stops with the red button asking me to reopen the URL. I haven't found the lucky one that doesn't have that video in it yet because I only have the time and patience to try one or maybe two a day.

Hi! So, I've been doing Swagbucks off and on for many years, but the last 2 years I've hit it hard core and ultimately for our family of 3 to fly to WDW in Sept we paid $150 out of pocket between $600 in earned Southwest gift cards and FF miles on Southwest. (would have cost $1000 regular price).

I generally do nCraves and videos with some surveys and shopping points earned here and there, but with the nCraves cut from 4 to 2 and needing to check the box after completing a round, I'm starting to tank.

Without having to spend money to earn points, what are your best tips and tricks? I know I could read thru the entire 1281 page thread, but if anyone would be so kind as to post a tip or trick they have, I'd truly appreciate it!

I just have to say that this round of SWAGO is pretty ridiculous. In addition to having to buy a GC to fill the center square, you have to buy SB to fill the corner square, spend more SB to enter ridiculous contests and then the stupid spins that you win only "pay" out more contest entries and Swag IQ rejoins. I've earned 110 spins so far and I have amassed 2...yes 2 SB's. Everything else has been sweepstakes entries and Swag IQ rejoins. Oh, wait...I may have earned a couple 25SB bonuses on my next survey so I guest that's something, but I wasn't even one of the lucky ones who got the 1000 SB rebate on the $10 Visa redemption. I actually needed to buy a GC this time too (Staples for some printer ink) so that just stinks that I had a legitimate need to fill that square, but now I need to spend another $5 to fill the corner square if I want to make anything more than 175 SB. I mean, I know it's a wash because I will spend the $5 and get 500 SB back, but it's the principle behind it. I just don't like having to spend money to play these games, KWIM?

I just have to say that this round of SWAGO is pretty ridiculous. In addition to having to buy a GC to fill the center square, you have to buy SB to fill the corner square, spend more SB to enter ridiculous contests and then the stupid spins that you win only "pay" out more contest entries and Swag IQ rejoins. I've earned 110 spins so far and I have amassed 2...yes 2 SB's. Everything else has been sweepstakes entries and Swag IQ rejoins. Oh, wait...I may have earned a couple 25SB bonuses on my next survey so I guest that's something, but I wasn't even one of the lucky ones who got the 1000 SB rebate on the $10 Visa redemption. I actually needed to buy a GC this time too (Staples for some printer ink) so that just stinks that I had a legitimate need to fill that square, but now I need to spend another $5 to fill the corner square if I want to make anything more than 175 SB. I mean, I know it's a wash because I will spend the $5 and get 500 SB back, but it's the principle behind it. I just don't like having to spend money to play these games, KWIM?
I never fill my board because it's just not worth it to me. I totally agree that this swago was ridiculous. I didn't get any SBs from spins, only swagstakes entries, rejoins, and a couple of survey bonuses. I did buy some SB when they were discounted because I actually made money doing so, but I refuse to do any of the other squares that require spending SB. I can get better deals on giftcards elsewhere, so I ignore the center square altogether.

I can't even get the square for buying SB, as whenever I click on it I get an error saying that it isn't available for me at this time.

Out of 69 spins that I've had so far I've gotten 1 bonus SB. I'm not asking for the 2500, but a 5 here or there would be nice.

I can't even get the square for buying SB, as whenever I click on it I get an error saying that it isn't available for me at this time.

I have the same issue. I would gladly buy some SB when they offer those flash sale specials, but even when those aren't running I can't get the option.

Out of 69 spins that I've had so far I've gotten 1 bonus SB. I'm not asking for the 2500, but a 5 here or there would be nice.
I did 80 spins and got ....ZERO! Not one, single bonus SB. I guess you can count the 25 SB bonus on my next survey completion, but I landed on that once. The other 79 spins were SwagIQ rejoins, Surface Pro entries and 100,000 SB entries. What a worthless waste of time that game was....unless I happen to win something, which I'm 99% sure will not happen. You'd think that with over 700 entries, I should have a great chance of winning, but I'm sure that everyone has that many entries so the odds are the same...terrible.

I did 80 spins and got ....ZERO! Not one, single bonus SB. I guess you can count the 25 SB bonus on my next survey completion, but I landed on that once. The other 79 spins were SwagIQ rejoins, Surface Pro entries and 100,000 SB entries. What a worthless waste of time that game was....unless I happen to win something, which I'm 99% sure will not happen. You'd think that with over 700 entries, I should have a great chance of winning, but I'm sure that everyone has that many entries so the odds are the same...terrible.

I feel the same way. It wasn’t worth the time it took me to do all those spins. :badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter