• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Go to your "my SB" on the drop down menu on top right corner. It would say: "Other: Swag Up: Birthday Bash Team Challenge" right after the gift card points are taken away. You had to join the challenge on the 25th and get enough points (200) in the challenge that day and depending on what team you were on you got 100 SB or 50SB.

Here is a screenshot of the Swagup when I redeemed for my GC today
View attachment 154083

Ah,thank you both for the info. I didn't know about "joining a challenge." Learning more from you folks ever day! Thanks again!

If people are not signed up for Bing, you can do it through swagbucks and get 150 SB.

urgh. I got a 22 SB search win, on a genuine search- but I had to get up to do something and the captcha expired :(

Just for kicks, I entered a swagstakes just now. Says there's about 15 hours left. How are winners notified?

I had a pretty decent Swagbucks day. :goodvibes I got my first goal this morning after watching a ton of videos and a search win. This afternoon, I got 2 Peanut Labs surveys that put me over 2nd goal.

Just for kicks, I entered a swagstakes just now. Says there's about 15 hours left. How are winners notified?

I think I've read before that they e-mail you. I'm not sure if you would have to claim the win, or if it is automatically added in your earnings ledger.

There is another swagcode for iSpy posting at 7 pm! 3 minutes. Worth 4 SB for the first 3000 people who redeem it. I've done all the others today! This is the last one.

Bing is great! 60 seconds of effort for 25-30 cents a day. Not high earning but so fast. I just search song lyrics by the letter.

I have a fairly good understanding of survey's and can tell a good one vs a bad one, but what I can't figure out is why over the past month I have taken the same medical insurance survey 3-4 times and at least 2 of those times was through swagbucks. I'm pretty sure they all were either gold because the other survey sites I do generally don't have medical insurance survey's, at least not that I get. It can't be effective if the same people keep getting them. It's very weird, but I will take my 75sb for it :)

When and how do you get the monthly bonus? Also, all those smaller daily bonuses that come from meeting the daily bonus...when do we get those? I thought I remembered something about having to request them but I see nothing about that on the website.

When and how do you get the monthly bonus? Also, all those smaller daily bonuses that come from meeting the daily bonus...when do we get those? I thought I remembered something about having to request them but I see nothing about that on the website.

ALL of the bonuses, daily and monthly, for meeting your goals are paid out at the same time. It is usually around the 5th of the month and you have to claim it. They will send an email, a message on swagbucks, put it on facebook and twitter when it is ready. The easiest way to see when it is ready and claim it is just to look at you goal meter. It will have a blue section at the bottom that says claim bonus when it is ready.

I have a fairly good understanding of survey's and can tell a good one vs a bad one, but what I can't figure out is why over the past month I have taken the same medical insurance survey 3-4 times and at least 2 of those times was through swagbucks. I'm pretty sure they all were either gold because the other survey sites I do generally don't have medical insurance survey's, at least not that I get. It can't be effective if the same people keep getting them. It's very weird, but I will take my 75sb for it :)
Would that be the survey asking about rewards programs for your health insurance? Yeah, I have had that 4 times myself.

Would that be the survey asking about rewards programs for your health insurance? Yeah, I have had that 4 times myself.

Me too!! I've gotten that one minimum of 3 times, maybe 4. Always asking about health insurance.

Not that one, it's about how I shopped for my plan last year and this year and whether I have the same plan again. It's boring but I always finish since it has always paid and doesn't take long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter