Those using swagbucks ???

Ugh. Today is awful for me! It'll be my 7 day streak day IF I make it, and I don't see that happening. My last survey, I literally got a "you qualify for the survey!" page only to advance to the next page to tell me I didn't qualify. >:(

Some of the nCraves are acting weird (even more than usual). When they get to the end and SHOULD be awarding the SBs, instead they go to a new page that says "Play this video to complete the activity." That page may or may not work. If it works right, it works as a manual nCrave where i have to click "Like it" or "Not for Me" a few times. No rhyme or reason as to which nCraves do that and which don't. Seems to happen randomly.

Between that and the mobile apps that need babysitting, it has been a pain in the neck the last week or two. :headache:

I've only been doing SB for about 9 days, but today has been awful. I've gone through probably two dozens surveys that asked me 10-20 questions, only to find out I don't qualify. And I've completed two surveys all the way through and didn't have SB awarded. Is this normal? I've submitted claims for those two but I haven't heard back yet from customer service. It took me HOURS just to get to my bonus today.It's like they hooked me with a week of easy SBs and then switched things up on me.

I've only been doing SB for about 9 days, but today has been awful. I've gone through probably two dozens surveys that asked me 10-20 questions, only to find out I don't qualify. And I've completed two surveys all the way through and didn't have SB awarded. Is this normal? I've submitted claims for those two but I haven't heard back yet from customer service. It took me HOURS just to get to my bonus today.It's like they hooked me with a week of easy SBs and then switched things up on me.
Every once in a while I have days like that. I joined last June and have cashed out for $1,125 in gift cards. Be careful on submitting tickets. They can punish you if they think you are abusing it. I'm not saying you are, just that others have been punished for what seems totally reasonable to me (three tickets in a few months).

I just started swagbucks. I enter sweepstakes for a hobby and so I am aware of how to be careful when it comes to what is legit or not. The day I started swagbucks I got innundated with phone calls approximately every hour. I took a survey that looked unusual but I heard so many good thing about swagbucks I figured it was safe. The calls have slowed down but still a problem. I asked one caller to remove my number he said "yeah but have fun with the rest of the calls" Now I am getting a ton of junk in the mail. Very frustrating.

Every once in a while I have days like that. I joined last June and have cashed out for $1,125 in gift cards. Be careful on submitting tickets. They can punish you if they think you are abusing it. I'm not saying you are, just that others have been punished for what seems totally reasonable to me (three tickets in a few months).

For this reason I'm not submitting a ticket for a survey I did this morning. It was one they sent me for 100 SB. I have a screenshot of the survey number and 100SB reward. But when I finished, it awarded me 75SB. o_O

Yikes, good to know. So they punish you for trying to get what you are promised, huh? Awesome.

I did another game offer from discover on the app. I reached level 6. I hope it credits tomorrow like the last one did. I would prefer it credit today but as hard as today is I'll take the 300+ points tomorrow. I think this may be the first weekend day in months I don't get my 2nd goal. With 2sb ncraves and continuing to disqualify for survey's getting to 310 is going to be hard. The only bonus rounds the apps have offered so far is 23, and over 30 and over 40. I may try the 23 to see if it goes down for a 2nd round but I have to finish the regular rounds first.

I can't stress enough....don't worry about meeting the goals. Its really not that big of a bonus to warrant the stress. Some days I meet them, some days I don't. It was easier in the beginning because of all the new sign ups but once you do them you have to resort to other things. I never do the surveys as I don't find them worth my time because so few of them credit or you get disqualified 10 minutes in (I tried a few on the first few days and decided NOPE). The absolute easiest way to earn SB is by shopping online for things you would already buy anyway. I get most of mine through shopping at Walmart.com and doing the trial offers (be sure to cancel if you do those).

My April bonus was 115 SB for the days I did meet my bonus. It wasn't much but I was glad to get it and I never once sat through a survey. FWIW, I began on March 1st and have cashed out $120 in GC's.

Agree that today has been a total drag. I am hating the apps these days and not much else to work with.

Yeah, they apps have been bad the last few days, I LOVE the ad that looks like you need to download the app to exit out of it, or the "rotate your device" one.

Giving up on Swagbucks until the 20th/21st. Currently sitting at the Hilton O'Hare Airport waiting on my 9:15am flight to Hawaii tomorrow, heading to Aulani on the 10th! Have fun Swagging everyone.

Not going to get my goal again today!!! Haven't qualified for a survey in 2 days!!! What is up??
And do they ever add new offers? I have only been doing this for about a month but it seems like it's just the same stuff. And I either done them all or they don't credit.
Getting frustrated

Not going to get my goal again today!!! Haven't qualified for a survey in 2 days!!! What is up??
And do they ever add new offers? I have only been doing this for about a month but it seems like it's just the same stuff. And I either done them all or they don't credit.
Getting frustrated

I agree about the surveys and offers. I reach my goal by running the mobile apps, getting 10 SB from games, searching, Ncraves and Ngages.

The apps are driving me nuts. I constantly have to hit the "X." Surveys have been slow. I'm only at 220 sb today but it's Mother's Day so I don't care.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter