Those using swagbucks ???

It's a rare day I hit 200! I'm at 98 now and still running a few nCraves here and there but that's it.

It's a rare day I hit 200! I'm at 98 now and still running a few nCraves here and there but that's it.
I start around 4 am while I'm working out and have three hours before I leave for work. If I didn't do that every day I would probably average 150 or so.

I have a low goal and I rarely even hit that any more. Swagbucks has gotten so slow and it isn't worth working hours for a dollar. My apps are running incredibly slow as well. I miss the old, good days of swagbucks. It is just sad now.

Back from Disney and found that I won the Mom's Day challenge- three in a row!! 40 more cents... woohoo!!!!! What happened to TTG? I haven't seen her since the start of the new quarter. I got 2 lousy SB's out of LTG today. Grr.

SB has been very frustrating since the month started. I've reached the point where I'm only making an effort to hit the first goal of the day and then I quit. I used to be able to hit 200 SB by noon but lately it's been closer to 2 PM to hit that same number. Just not worth the time.

Today, the apps were crashing repeatedly. I usually do SBTV and then Lifestylez before moving on to the others. I didn't even finish those today before I got frustrated and quit. Today's first goal is 105 and I'm not even halfway there, after starting 2 hours ago!

What is going on today?!? Took a 15 minute survey for 58 SB, nothing. Answered the daily poll, nothing.

What is going on today?!? Took a 15 minute survey for 58 SB, nothing. Answered the daily poll, nothing.

cruddy day on swagbucks. My apps are running wonky, craves running wonky, I did manage to get one lowly survey of 53 sbs but that was it. I managed to reach my daily goal of 105 but that's it, I am done for the day. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

SB is very frustrating lately. From Thursday to yesterday the apps were hanging up like crazy! It was so frustrating. Eventually we just gave up and went to PerkTV which has been way more rewarding for us lately. I hope they are working out some bugs or something.

I have also barely seen TTG and lately LTG has been missing. There is barely anything on the site that I can do to get to my first goal which has been stuck at 105 despite me not hitting it Friday through yesterday.

Anyone else doing the Invoke study today? I did a survey a few days ago to qualify for it. Now I have to do a 75 minute live study, but it's worth 3000sb. I sure hope it works!

Back from Disney and found that I won the Mom's Day challenge- three in a row!! 40 more cents... woohoo!!!!! What happened to TTG? I haven't seen her since the start of the new quarter. I got 2 lousy SB's out of LTG today. Grr.

I haven't seen TTG or LTG in forever. I had just barely discovered them too!

SB has been very frustrating since the month started. I've reached the point where I'm only making an effort to hit the first goal of the day and then I quit. I used to be able to hit 200 SB by noon but lately it's been closer to 2 PM to hit that same number. Just not worth the time.

Today, the apps were crashing repeatedly. I usually do SBTV and then Lifestylez before moving on to the others. I didn't even finish those today before I got frustrated and quit. Today's first goal is 105 and I'm not even halfway there, after starting 2 hours ago!

Your "typical" day seems identical to mine and I've been super frustrated as well (so much so that I had a glass of Pinot with lunch LOL) I've been playing around with my laptops and the old desktop thinking maybe an automatic update (windows or adobe flash) was the cause of my problems lately. Nothing I did made a difference. Coming here and reading your's and other's posts has helped tremendously! This morning I turned in a ticket for a Fandango purchase (3 tix to Jungle Book) that never credited. So they credited me 280 this afternoon which was nice and got me to my 2nd goal but tomorrow the frustration starts all over again.

SB is very frustrating lately. From Thursday to yesterday the apps were hanging up like crazy! It was so frustrating. Eventually we just gave up and went to PerkTV which has been way more rewarding for us lately. I hope they are working out some bugs or something.

I have also barely seen TTG and lately LTG has been missing. There is barely anything on the site that I can do to get to my first goal which has been stuck at 105 despite me not hitting it Friday through yesterday.
Perktv has been "playing nice" with me recently as well. There was a period of time, around the beginning of the year, that I was averaging about $1/day using 5 phones!!! Now lately I've been getting about $2/day and that's with devoting 3 phones and 1 Ipad to Perk and very little effort on my part.......unlike SB which has been a royal pain in the neck lately!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter