Those using swagbucks ???

They keep lowering the amount to watch an nCrave now too. There used to be 6 SB, then 4 and now a few 3's, 2's and 1's. It's really taken a bad turn this month. I hope it picks up and isn't the trend moving forward. It takes me hours just to get to first goal anymore. Not a real good use of my time.

Is the Hefty deal for Target missing for anyone else? The Wal-mart one is showing up for me, but I bought the Hefty trash bags are Target this weekend. I know the deal doesn't expire until the 31st, so it's not ended. I believe someone on here before had sent a message to Swagbucks about a missing promo before and they were sent a link, was it to Swagbucks Valerie? thanks!

Does Target have a good deal on the trashbags? I bought 2 boxes at Walmart for $4.97 each so they will be free after the swagbucks. Does Target have any around this price? My closest Target is about 30 minutes away, but I might go for more free trashbags!

It really depends what you mean by "safe." If SB is hacked your search history could be compromised, but every website (including other search engines) is vulnerable to that. Personally I don't use it to search for things that I am more sensitive about. I also will not download any of the plug-ins that you can get SB for downloading. I was offered one today that would have given me 80 SB for downloading a plug-in that tracked my online browsing. NO THANK YOU!!

It's safe, but your search results won't be very good. The search results are provided by Yahoo. In my experience, the best search results come from Google, then Bing, then Yahoo.

That said, you can still search through SB(Yahoo) by using the search box on any SB page or through the SB "button" (Chrome or Firefox extension). Every so often, a search you do is randomly selected as winning some Swagbucks. It matters not what you search for - wins are random.

Once in awhile, special promos are offered by SB that require you set Swagbucks to be your default search. You can always change your default to SB, then back to your preferred engine once you qualify.

I haven't been having issues with nCraves. I've been running the 3 sb glamour one. It's there for me for three hours straight. There's a 4 sb one I occasionally get (woah???).

I continue to do well with the 65 sb pl surveys. I also got a lot of sb from LTG this morning.

Hope everyone starts having better luck. Swagbucks definitely can be frustrating but I'm almost up to $1,200 in eleven months so I'll keep at it.

Does Target have a good deal on the trashbags? I bought 2 boxes at Walmart for $4.97 each so they will be free after the swagbucks. Does Target have any around this price? My closest Target is about 30 minutes away, but I might go for more free trashbags!

I think I paid around $6 for the 60 roll of tall kitchen bags? Maybe? They had 25% of Cartwheel last week, don't know if that's still going on. There's a $1 off coupon on hefty's website as well.

I think I paid around $6 for the 60 roll of tall kitchen bags? Maybe? They had 25% of Cartwheel last week, don't know if that's still going on. There's a $1 off coupon on hefty's website as well.

Thanks! I might have to check it out next time I'm in that town. Seems like it could be a good deal. When I looked online, most boxes seemed to be closer to $10 each, but I'm figured they'd have a bigger selection at the store.

I use Swagbucks, I'm Phyllis Louise (not real name) on Swagbucks FB. Nothing hitting for me today. Anyone having luck?

I lucked out with a 50 sb gold survey that only took me about a minute to complete! I was shocked when it credited!

Just wanted to update regarding my Proactiv SB deal. I bought when they had the deal, purchase for 24.99 and get 3000 SB. So I made $5.01 right from the get go. I then listed up each of the six items individually, since I had luck doing it that way with the Wen items. All six items sold for a total of $72.99. After the eBay and Paypal fees, I will have made about $63.50, so that comes out to $68.51 for this deal. Pretty nice addition to my churning fund.

I am going to post up my second set (from DH's account) tonight and hope for similar results. I was surprised, but one of the items sold for $26.99 just by itself!

Back from our Disney vacation where I did almost no swagging. I just didn't have time. This morning I completed these two offers which credited immediately:

Special Offer: PL: Protect your family with a 500000 life insuran 68 SB
Special Offer: SB Offers: Lifescript BBQ

Then I completed a survey offer I had for 80 SB and my second goal is more than met today with the things I've done (daily poll, nGage, TTG, LTG) this morning. Glad to be back to a good start!

I've missed my goal for all of March now I think since we went to Disney and it's been annoying. But my goal went up from 105 to 120 today?? What gives?!

I've missed my goal for all of March now I think since we went to Disney and it's been annoying. But my goal went up from 105 to 120 today?? What gives?!

Mine also! I've hit mine most days except for the last 3 or so. It's been 105 forever but went up to 120 today. I'm getting really frustrated with SB. Between the apps hanging up on ads for the past week or so, no bonuses today, and being disqualified from at least 10 surveys yesterday and about 5 today before I got one. I did amazon mturk for about 20mins and got $2 today. I rarely get 200 SB in an entire day. I don't know why i'm still attached to it. :D

Mine also! I've hit mine most days except for the last 3 or so. It's been 105 forever but went up to 120 today. I'm getting really frustrated with SB. Between the apps hanging up on ads for the past week or so, no bonuses today, and being disqualified from at least 10 surveys yesterday and about 5 today before I got one. I did amazon mturk for about 20mins and got $2 today. I rarely get 200 SB in an entire day. I don't know why i'm still attached to it. :D
It's 120 on Tuesday because it's Twitter Tuesday or something like that.

I need to check out mturk.

The past few days have been rough as far as Swagbucks goes. I usually make my first goal everyday, but I have only made my first goal 3 or 4 times this month.

I just logged on and saw multiple surveys to answer. :cheer2: I completed a couple of surveys, and that put me well over my second goal for today. I am really hoping this trend continues! I've been kind of discouraged about not making my daily goals.

Just did an offer on my homepage under most popular - Help Create the First Ever Fan Run Football Team. It's amusing to me as a sports fan and as someone that interned for an arena football team back when that league was on regular tv. It's an indie go go campaign for an indoor football team in SLC. You help fund with at least $5 and you get 750 in sb within 3 days. I did it because I'm curious how it'll work out with the fan voting and stuff. I would have done more but the $20 offer just gets you more votes and earlier access to their app and then it jumped to $50 where you get a tshirt.

Indie go go is legit. One of my favorite musicians used it to fund his last album. I only got charged once, nothing weird happened. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter