Those using swagbucks ???

Just did a survey on mid size sedans (I think it was from the swag button) that will credit in ten minutes. I've fallen for that before. It does drive me a bit batty to complete a survey and not receive credit.

Just did a survey on mid size sedans (I think it was from the swag button) that will credit in ten minutes. I've fallen for that before. It does drive me a bit batty to complete a survey and not receive credit.

Screen shot the screen with that blue notice and submit a ticket if it doesn't credit within 20. I've found that if it doesn't credit right away it generally doesn't without submitting a ticket. To me those are the ones that always need a ticket submitted because you have proof they are supposed to credit it.

Screen shot the screen with that blue notice and submit a ticket if it doesn't credit within 20. I've found that if it doesn't credit right away it generally doesn't without submitting a ticket. To me those are the ones that always need a ticket submitted because you have proof they are supposed to credit it.
Yes I agree that has happened to me quite a few times and it's maddening. Move taken the screen shot and they have credited me no problem

I got 70 sb from LTg and TTG today. No surveys and sbtv maxed out early, but I still got almost 250 sb before heading to work.

I had a 17SB on peanut lab just credit within a minute. It was about helping chose a travel destination. Took a couple clicks, no email address.

Special offer from adgate credited for hubs this morning. Keep your home secure 100 SB
I didn't get credit, but it credited for him immediately. Thought it might help someone if they can get credit too.

Awesome bonus day! Still on SBTV and I have hit both my daily goals. It has been a long time coming what with all the hangups over the weekend and no LTG ot TTG. I did see TTG briefly this morning and she gave me 2 SB, jeez, thanks.

Has anyone done the audible offer? I am considering it since I like listening to books sometimes while driving in.

Has anyone done the audible offer? I am considering it since I like listening to books sometimes while driving in.

I did it last year. No problems with crediting, but I believe I've heard some others say they've had issues. I definitely enjoyed it though! It's particularly good, and a better value, for longer books. I listened to four of the Game of Thrones books and the first Outlander book on Audible.

Just a data point, I had the partner surveys removed. It happened after I declined the opportunity to participate in a month long study.
It was a month long study about interracial couples, so I figured I wouldn't qualify.

Just a data point, I had the partner surveys removed. It happened after I declined the opportunity to participate in a month long study.
It was a month long study about interracial couples, so I figured I wouldn't qualify.

I thought partner surveys merged with gold surveys, or was I once again only half-paying attention?

Yes, there was a blog post about the partner surveys and gold surveys being merged together. Don't recall specifically when it happened, but it was within the last few weeks.

Has anyone ever had problems with the apps going to a black screen when you click the video? I've tried both favorites and just going with the ones on the main screen. If there is a commercial, it plays that then says loading and then just a black screen. It's on all of my apps on the phone. I deleted one app and downloaded it again, signed in and the same thing happened. My husbands apps are running fine on his phone.

I put in a ticket yesterday for that game I played to the required level to get 355 sb. I'm just waiting for it and that football indie go go campaign to post on the same day so I end up with over 1000 an in one day to really mess with my 2nd goal for awhile. They used to be more timely with the tickets, thought it would credit yesterday. Oh well as long as I get my points.

Has anyone ever had problems with the apps going to a black screen when you click the video? I've tried both favorites and just going with the ones on the main screen. If there is a commercial, it plays that then says loading and then just a black screen. It's on all of my apps on the phone. I deleted one app and downloaded it again, signed in and the same thing happened. My husbands apps are running fine on his phone.
It happens to me all the time. I haven't figured out a fix.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter