Those using swagbucks ???

Is there a way to print the electronic gift cards that you can buy so you can give them as gifts?

Last year I had the option to email my AMC gift card to a recipient. I emailed it to myself and it gave me option to print out with a bar code for the theater to scan. My actual recipient (friend of family) had no issues using it.

I haven't shopped through Swagbucks for Best Buy before so I'm not sure how it should work. On most of my other shops once the shipping notice comes out I get the trip credited pretty quickly (either same day or next) but the Best Buy purchase from Thursday still isn't showing up. I checked the excluded items and I'm good there except for the "Reward Zone Purchases"... I don't know what that is. Does that mean if you use an account with a rewards account it won't credit? I know that's what they used to call the loyalty program so I'm hoping that's not stopping the credit.

Also bummed about my target purchase on Thursday, that one came back super fast and I was all excited, until I say I was getting 0sb. :( I guess dvd's are 'digital entertainment' otherwise I don't know why it wouldn't count. I always found digital entertainment to mean downloads mostly, so I thought I was good. Poo.

I haven't shopped through Swagbucks for Best Buy before so I'm not sure how it should work. On most of my other shops once the shipping notice comes out I get the trip credited pretty quickly (either same day or next) but the Best Buy purchase from Thursday still isn't showing up. I checked the excluded items and I'm good there except for the "Reward Zone Purchases"... I don't know what that is. Does that mean if you use an account with a rewards account it won't credit? I know that's what they used to call the loyalty program so I'm hoping that's not stopping the credit.

That's it exactly. Best Buy won't stack any reward with their reward program. We can't even use our school's Scrip gift cards with our RZ membership because they are so strict on not allowing "double dipping" that purchases made with gift cards don't earn RZ points.

That's it exactly. Best Buy won't stack any reward with their reward program. We can't even use our school's Scrip gift cards with our RZ membership because they are so strict on not allowing "double dipping" that purchases made with gift cards don't earn RZ points.

Right, you can earn rewards buying gift cards but don't earn any when redeeming. But I can stack Shopkick with a BB rewards account in the store. Maybe it's an online limitation. Poo, guess I'll try it instore and see what happens.

I keep scrolling through ncraves, hoping to see Happy Hour. No luck so far. Anyone have a go to ncrave right now that works really well for you? I was doing a 5 sb one this week that was cycling really quickly for me but it's not there today. It looked like a night sky with a bunch of shooting stars or lasers or something like that.

I keep scrolling through ncraves, hoping to see Happy Hour. No luck so far. Anyone have a go to ncrave right now that works really well for you? I was doing a 5 sb one this week that was cycling really quickly for me but it's not there today. It looked like a night sky with a bunch of shooting stars or lasers or something like that.

The All you can eat playlist #2 is working great for me the last few days. I've been making second goal by just letting that run. It's been a life savor to me because my last swagbucks phone died and I can't run apps.

FINALLY....scored the Schwann's order :-)
original order was $63, with coupon it came down to $43, minus the $20 in SB's, so essentially spent $23 :-)

Right, you can earn rewards buying gift cards but don't earn any when redeeming. But I can stack Shopkick with a BB rewards account in the store. Maybe it's an online limitation. Poo, guess I'll try it instore and see what happens.

Ok, I'm just impatient... got the trip credit today. My whopping 40sb is pending :)

The AYCE #2 has a ? for the amount of swagbucks, not making want to try it if it's random amount for the same videos. Most of them are 20 videos at 50 some seconds each so almost 20 minutes, if I only get 1sb for that, totally not worth it. Anyone know what that's all about?
The Speedometer one for 3sb is pretty quick, comparatively, it's about 10 minutes but you have to keep the mouse on the page. But it's faster than a round of AYCE. So I do all the high value ones (which lately means 5sb, sometimes a 6) then the Speedometer and then start AYCE if I still need points.

The AYCE #2 has a ? for the amount of swagbucks, not making want to try it if it's random amount for the same videos. Most of them are 20 videos at 50 some seconds each so almost 20 minutes, if I only get 1sb for that, totally not worth it. Anyone know what that's all about?

I just ran it. 23, 30 second videos for 2SB. Better nCraves to do for 11 and a half mintues for that amount.

So I noticed that early last evening. Came here to note it but gut distracted with my real job, lol, and forgot to post, lol. I was thinking at first it might be a cool thing and they'd vary the amounts, and occasionally give us some bigger amounts, but ran it for hours and that never happened. I think I got 1 SB a couple times, but then it was only 10 videos.
That disappeared late last night and as of now the blue #2 AYCE is not there. Been running it and another all week and weekend. Really liked that feature!! Hmm.

I bought DH a pair of MeUndies last night for Christmas. I went through Swagbucks back when it was the 500 SB deal for it, but decided to just go through the website again last night since it now shows 1000 SB for a purchase from MeUndies. I figured it wouldn't do anything, but this morning I am showing a pending 1000 SB shop credit for buying there. We'll see if it stays or not!

So I noticed that early last evening. Came here to note it but gut distracted with my real job, lol, and forgot to post, lol. I was thinking at first it might be a cool thing and they'd vary the amounts, and occasionally give us some bigger amounts, but ran it for hours and that never happened. I think I got 1 SB a couple times, but then it was only 10 videos.
That disappeared late last night and as of now the blue #2 AYCE is not there. Been running it and another all week and weekend. Really liked that feature!! Hmm.

Yeah that's what it was doing to me before they put the ? in there. It was still listed as 3sb early last week but it would throw in a large group of 10 video ones that each ran for 10-12 minutes and only give 1sb for those. But later in the week I didn't see those and all the rounds were giving 3sb again. I guess they came back :) I guess the ? is a little more fair so you know going in it'll be random.

AYCE 2 is gone for me too, it's my preferred one because the first one reopens a window each time it changes rounds. Not a big deal when I'm at work but super annoying when I'm trying to use the computer. Hopefully it runs well, it doesn't have the staying power that AYCE 2 does at least for me.

AYCE 2 is gone for me too, it's my preferred one because the first one reopens a window each time it changes rounds. Not a big deal when I'm at work but super annoying when I'm trying to use the computer. Hopefully it runs well, it doesn't have the staying power that AYCE 2 does at least for me.
Gone for me as well. I'm using the one with the little kid (don't remember if that's 1 or 3).

In good news I have a 5,000 sb focus group tonight. Second one I've done in about a month.

Gone for me as well. I'm using the one with the little kid (don't remember if that's 1 or 3).

In good news I have a 5,000 sb focus group tonight. Second one I've done in about a month.
n

He's 1 and keeps opening the window on me for each round. Almost time to get ready for work so it'll stop bothering me then :) He quit after 3 rounds. I started him again but now I don't know what to leave running when I leave.

Nice on the focus group!

ETA - more about ayce

Between DH and I running nCraves almost nonstop and the kids doing a lot of online gaming, we are nearing our data cap (1TB!) this month. We got the "you've reached 90% of your limit" notice with a week left in the month so I had to stop running my nCraves. What a bummer...I basically shut down all my swagging for the past 3 days (I was at work so it wasn't too hard to disconnect, but still...) so I haven't had any earnings.

I did file a ticket for my Gildan socks offer. They sent me the reply that basically asked me to re-send all the same information. So when I re-sent it, they sent a very nice reply, apologizing for the hassle, and immediately credited my account with the 1200 SB for completing the offer. So even though I went three days without any SB, I was still able to get 1200 today. I won't be able to run any videos until Friday when our new month of data restarts, but that's OK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter