Those using swagbucks ???

What is the difference with KIDPIX an KIDBOX. Has anyone done both?

Bumping this question. I'd like to know too! Also, are the SB instant or pending (if so, how long?). I hate fighting with SB for missing credits, so probably won't do it if its a hassle....

Only difference is they are 2 different companies. My Kidbox points haven’t shown up yet but my Kidpix went pending almost instantly.

Ditto....I didn't do KidBox, but KidPix showed up pending very quickly!

Update: I did the Gillette offer, clicked on the ink and have even received my razors but no pending credit. Just realized their is no trip ID either... am I out of luck?

Update: I did the Gillette offer, clicked on the ink and have even received my razors but no pending credit. Just realized their is no trip ID either... am I out of luck?

My pending credit did not show up under shopping. It is under my account activity. It shows as a discover offer not shopping.

This happened to me and I had to send in a ticket at 32 days. Make sure to keep all your emails as documentation (purchase confirmation, shipping confirmation, etc). I'm still waiting for an answer!

So if I’m trying to cash in swagbucks to get “free” Disney gift cards and am willing to go through hoops. Is the current best way to do swagbucks > Walmart gc > use at sams club online for discounted pack > Disney gift card?

Check out your nCraves today. I have a 10SB one called ‘Come grow together’. :dogdance:

So if I’m trying to cash in swagbucks to get “free” Disney gift cards and am willing to go through hoops. Is the current best way to do swagbucks > Walmart gc > use at sams club online for discounted pack > Disney gift card?
That’s what I do.

This happened to me and I had to send in a ticket at 32 days. Make sure to keep all your emails as documentation (purchase confirmation, shipping confirmation, etc). I'm still waiting for an answer!
Welp add me to the list. My credit card has been charged but I have no confirmation email of anything and it still says processing. I accidentally used my nickname which is just a few letters off from my real name. I don’t think that’s the issue because it doesn’t have any record of me going through the site. I clicked on the site multiple times before and those weren’t counted either.

If you have a Best Buy close, cash out for PayPal. Use your credit card (hopefully one that earns cash back or rewards of some sort) to buy Disney cards in $50 increments using the SB Best Buy shop in store QR code. This gets you 500SB in 3 to 5 days after purchase and 100SB 30 days after the purchase. (Use your Best Buy rewards number for rewards there also) Transfer PayPal money to your bank account to pay yourself back and you are good to go. This method uses your “free SB money” to generate more free SBs.

I don't know if this happened to anyone else, but I just left my local Best Buy. I was trying to buy a Disney variable load GC for $50 (which I've done tons of times at this store...as recently as Thursday), and none of the variable Disney GC's would go through. They tried different registers and each time the card would say "declined." I had them check to make sure the cards weren't activated (they weren't.) The manager said it's been happening with the variable load cards, but this is the first time it's happened to me. All of this happened before I even scanned my SB qr code, so it's not a Swagbucks issue.
Ultimately I ended up buying two $25 gift cards, so hopefully I'll still get the 500 SB bonus. Unfortunately I took the last Disney gift cards they had and they said they're not sure if they'll order more. The only other B.B. is about 15 miles away so hopefully they get this figured out.
They did say it's been happening with some of the variable load GC's randomly, like the Southwest GC's.
Anyone else experience this?

I either get the Digital Visa and buy eGift cards from shopdisney, or I just get PayPal cash and buy from Target with my red card. I don’t have a sams membership, and I don’t shop Walmart now that they don’t accept printable coupons.

I don't know if this happened to anyone else, but I just left my local Best Buy. I was trying to buy a Disney variable load GC for $50 (which I've done tons of times at this store...as recently as Thursday), and none of the variable Disney GC's would go through. They tried different registers and each time the card would say "declined." I had them check to make sure the cards weren't activated (they weren't.) The manager said it's been happening with the variable load cards, but this is the first time it's happened to me. All of this happened before I even scanned my SB qr code, so it's not a Swagbucks issue.
Ultimately I ended up buying two $25 gift cards, so hopefully I'll still get the 500 SB bonus. Unfortunately I took the last Disney gift cards they had and they said they're not sure if they'll order more. The only other B.B. is about 15 miles away so hopefully they get this figured out.
They did say it's been happening with some of the variable load GC's randomly, like the Southwest GC's.

I have not purchased the variable load cards, but that’s a bummer! I can tell you that your purchase of two $25 gc will be fine and you will get the bonus. DS and I had to go that route a few weeks ago as the one we were at were out of the $50 ones and we did get our bonus. Here’s hoping the keep them in stock!

So I have been deactivated. If I had just started doing this, I would report to anyone who wanted to know how sorry this site is and then I would go on with my life. But, I had over 3000 SBs and I had put time into it. Basically they are paying for your time/work so I don't see who they can take it all away.

I started to do a survey the other evening. When I watch the news, I will just multi task and do a survey. It has happened to me before. This time, again, it asked for my age. Now this is during a survey, not signing up for the site etc.. It would only drop down to 2013. But, on the same page it had a blank wanting my actual number age. I let it stop at 2013 (because that is as far as it would go) and then I put 47 in the blank. I had done this before and the next page would ask again and it would work correctly. The next page comes up again and ask and the drop down would not drop past 2013 again. I was watching tv too so I was like darn....I did it again. BAM deactivated saying something about being 13.

This is soooooo stupid. This system needs to put maybe a hold on your account not just shut you down. OR fix your darn glitches!

I did a ticket, but it says allow up to 10 days!!!!!!!!!!! why? do you not want customers? Do you want people mad?

I am going to do everything I can to get this resolved and then I think I will just cash in and go to shopkicks or something. To check the status of your ticket you can't even log in because you are deactivated, gone. I did get an email response with a ticket number but that is it.

Did it deactivate immediately after the survey? I accidentally just said I was 3 instead of 34, so I’m terrified. I have like $80 pending!

I bet it’s some weird glitch. Last week we went to buy 2 $50 cards st BB. Each of them kept coming up in the computer as Red Lobster gc’s not Disney. So then after trying several of those we tried $25’s and variable load which both came up correctly, but all the $50’s were red lobster, lol, very strange! My store always says they aren’t sure if they’ll get more and they always do. Once they told me they just take whatever the vendor brings, they don’t get to pick, Idk. They always end up with more!

I bet it’s some weird glitch. Last week we went to buy 2 $50 cards st BB. Each of them kept coming up in the computer as Red Lobster gc’s not Disney. So then after trying several of those we tried $25’s and variable load which both came up correctly, but all the $50’s were red lobster, lol, very strange! My store always says they aren’t sure if they’ll get more and they always do. Once they told me they just take whatever the vendor brings, they don’t get to pick, Idk. They always end up with more!

That's bizarre. I have weird luck at our BB too (in terms of what is in stock and out) - I think it is an outside vendor/merchandiser that stocks the cards.

I’ve redoubled my Swagbucks efforts because I’m saving for a Disney trip. We don’t seem to get nearly the amount of offers in Canada as you guys. I’ve been doing alright on Surveys though, and plan to go through Swagbucks for all my back to school shopping, and as much of my Christmas shopping as I can. The goal is to earn $400 toward the trip by March.

That happened to me the first time I tried to buy the $50 gcs at BB. I noticed it and said something to the cashier. He called someone over and that person told him how to *fix* the problem (don’t ask me what they did, they just did it! lol!). They were fine. Pretty bizzare, though...

Anyone else having trouble printing coupons? I give my cell number, they send a verification code, but it won't accept the code they send.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter