Those using swagbucks ???

Yep, Swagbucks without Watch means no more daily goals for me. Not like it's a huge deal, it's a couple extra dollars in a month, so not worth quitting over. I just ignore the daily goal now. Most of my SB now come from mobile games and discover offers. I just finished a game that paid out $130 and currently doing one that's paying out $45. While not as easy as turning on Watch and letting it play all day, it pays better in the long run. :-)
Yeah, I go for the games too.

I did Rise of Kingdoms and wasn't able to make it to city hall level 18. That was several months ago. It came up as a new offer and I thought, what they hey, try again. It saved my progress so I doubt I'll qualify for the points but I figured it doesn't hurt to try!

Also look into topcashback. It’s like rakuten but I find it often has a higher percentage back.

I also do some of the receipt ones. Like ReceiptPal and Fetch. Every little tiny bit helps.

Amazon also has a receipt one where 10 receipts a month gets you $10 amazon gift card. It’s called amazon shopper panel. You download the app, sign in for waitlist, and then keep checking to see if it is approved.
Thanks sooo much!!!!

Yeah, I go for the games too.

I did Rise of Kingdoms and wasn't able to make it to city hall level 18. That was several months ago. It came up as a new offer and I thought, what they hey, try again. It saved my progress so I doubt I'll qualify for the points but I figured it doesn't hurt to try!
I just started this one last night. It came up for 10,000 SB on my end. So here's to hoping I can figure it out and bring home some SB giftcards.

I haven't looked myself, but a couple people on reddit, non SB sub, said they didn't see visa gc as an option to cash out to, only mastercard and amex. Interesting to see if this was just a glitch or what. It's what I normally cash out to, but I barely have over 5 and am generally only earning a penny a day with my poll answer so I don't anticipate looking any time soon :)

Yep, I just checked and there is no Visa, only MC and Amex, in addition to bitcoin crypto voucher! I always do Amazon but not much lately, (banned from surveys).

Yes, it appears as of today the VV's are gone. ☹️ Really upset they didn't warn us or something since my husband has been building up tokens to combine for a large purchase. I usually cash mine out for VV's and use at Sam's for Disney cards since they let you use 2 payment methods. Not sure what I'll do now. :confused3

Will the Virtual MC's work on PayPal similar to the VV's? I hesitate to cash out for the VMC if I can't load it to my PayPal account and use it in the same manner, but it seems like it will allow you to "register" it, the same way you could add your address and such to your VV, so I would think it would be similar...any thoughts?

Will the Virtual MC's work on PayPal similar to the VV's? I hesitate to cash out for the VMC if I can't load it to my PayPal account and use it in the same manner, but it seems like it will allow you to "register" it, the same way you could add your address and such to your VV, so I would think it would be similar...any thoughts?
I came here to see if anyone had tried a Mastercard or Amex directly on ShopDisney or Target for a giftcard yet. Shopdisney had stopped me from being able to use the Virtual Visas to pay so I was using them through the Target website. Like you I also hesitate cashing out with that if its not available but I guess I could always use it for Amazon if ShopDisney or Target dont work. I have seen where Amex is an instant reward, but you have to wait for Mastercard to be emailed like the Visas were. Trying to figure out if thats worth the extra 25 sb or not.

Edit: The Amex does say "• May be used at online or mail order merchants virtually everywhere American Express® Cards are accepted in the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico
• May add to participating mobile payment and/or digital wallet services to use at participating physical or retail merchant locations virtually everywhere American Express Cards are accepted in the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico" when I go to cash out for it so it may work since Shopdisney does accept Amex for payment or be able to be added to Paypal!

Last edited:
I came here to see if anyone had tried a Mastercard or Amex directly on ShopDisney or Target for a giftcard yet. Shopdisney had stopped me from being able to use the Virtual Visas to pay so I was using them through the Target website. Like you I also hesitate cashing out with that if its not available but I guess I could always use it for Amazon if ShopDisney or Target dont work. I have seen where Amex is an instant reward, but you have to wait for Mastercard to be emailed like the Visas were. Trying to figure out if thats worth the extra 25 sb or not.

Edit: The Amex does say "• May be used at online or mail order merchants virtually everywhere American Express® Cards are accepted in the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico
• May add to participating mobile payment and/or digital wallet services to use at participating physical or retail merchant locations virtually everywhere American Express Cards are accepted in the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico" when I go to cash out for it so it may work since Shopdisney does accept Amex for payment or be able to be added to Paypal!
I haven't tried virtual Amex GCs, but I ran into an issue once with physical ones shopping on Amazon because they put a test charge on first, but I didn't know it. So when I tried to use the full amount of the GC, it was declined. I tried another one and the same thing happened. I called Amex and was told that some merchants do test charges with their GCs. Maybe shopdisney doesn't do this, but it's something to be aware of.

I haven't tried virtual Amex GCs, but I ran into an issue once with physical ones shopping on Amazon because they put a test charge on first, but I didn't know it. So when I tried to use the full amount of the GC, it was declined. I tried another one and the same thing happened. I called Amex and was told that some merchants do test charges with their GCs. Maybe shopdisney doesn't do this, but it's something to be aware of.
Thank you. When you did this did you just try to pay with the Amex itself or did you add the balance to your Amazon account first?

Thank you. When you did this did you just try to pay with the Amex itself or did you add the balance to your Amazon account first?
I think I was trying to add them to my balance. I know I tried several times with each of the cards because I couldn't figure out why they weren't working and assumed I was typing something wrong. It turns out each time they kept putting another temporary charge on. I had to wait several days for the temporary charges to disappear before I could use the full amount of the cards. I ended up using them in person. I've never had this issue at Amazon with VGC, just the Amex.

I loaded one to PayPal today and thought it worked to buy an eGift card on ShopDisney (as I was used to doing with the VV). I swore I chose the Mastercard as my payment method, but a charge showed up on my linked credit card instead. I just logged back in and attempted another purchase, this time using the Mastercard info directly as a debit card and it worked fine. The transaction is already listed on the Mastercard check balance page.

I seem to have the worst luck with PayPal 😵‍💫

Awesome! Did you actually make it to level 18? Is the game difficult or an extreme time suck? Wondering if I should attempt...
I wouldn't call it difficult but it is a bit of a time suck. You have to upgrade your buildings and you need resources to do that. First few levels absolutely fly by.

If you do it, hold on to your gems and speed ups til level 15 or so. My biggest issue was some random player kept attacking me so I couldn't accumulate the resources I needed to keep upgrading.

Just made a purchase with the Virtual Amex over the phone with Shopdisney (for some reason I can not add egiftcards to my cart) and I received it no problem! I think these might be worth it as a last minute pre trip cash out since they are instant rewards or for those that dont like waiting and dont mind the extra 25 sb.

Haven't been doing too much swagbucks lately, but stumbled upon a Discover category under Offers From Our Trusted Partners - True[x]. Like the old Jun videos, run 30 seconds, have to click on the screen once to interact and then click I'm done, but is running hundreds of times for 2 SB each while I do other things, can use another browser while it is running.

Anyone that has cashed in for the Virtual Mastercards - can you add to your initial card that you receive? Or do you receive a new card number each time you redeem points?

I got a $25 on 8/2 to test it out and went to redeem again, but I'm not finding a way to reload the card I already have. It looks like it's going to give me another card number. I guess it's not a huge deal either way, just would rather have them combined if possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter