Three Things...Gratitude Thread

Messiah Jesus, my Savior. Morning by Morning indeed each day to.me is a gift from Him that I pray to use as called by Him.

Miracles small and big, every day and extraordinary.

Me, Mona. My life.

Mobility! I sure pray to never take health and ease of mobility for granted again!

Memories that are positive and God willing new happy memories to come. Related each and every moment. Champ would be 35 today. God's Angel terrier and my much loved furry friend sure touched my life enormously. I believe he along with my grandparents and of course God are celebrating now.

Mickey and Minnie Mouse who God willing, two months from today, dad and I will see at Disneyland!::MickeyMo::MinnieMo

Mail that is uplifting along with magazines are blessings to me, too.

Last edited:

Good Morning! :wave:

#1 - Mug - As in my refillable WDW mug from last trip. I brought it with me for my hotel coffee and I’m using it now.

#2 - Manatees - I love them, and we’re going to try and do a tour while we are here where we can see some

#3 - Milk - I love milk and I always miss my gallon of milk when on vacation.

Mother Mary.

Milk that goes into my small mug (teacup really because I appreciate its light weight) of my morning hot chocolate is sure appreciated. Glad you enjoy regular milk and coffee dear Slo.

Two more M's March and May. When I enjoyed some candy when I was youmger I sure did like plain m and m's.

@slo Last time we were at Disney (in January) we went to Blue Spring State Park. There were TONS of manatee in the spring! I believe the count that day was 372, or something like that. If you have a car and are near the area, it's well worth the $6 admission fee to go walk the boardwalk, see the manatee, etc. There is also a boat ride there, but we saw so many manatee just from the boardwalk that a boat trip into the river wasn't needed!

@slo Last time we were at Disney (in January) we went to Blue Spring State Park. There were TONS of manatee in the spring! I believe the count that day was 372, or something like that. If you have a car and are near the area, it's well worth the $6 admission fee to go walk the boardwalk, see the manatee, etc. There is also a boat ride there, but we saw so many manatee just from the boardwalk that a boat trip into the river wasn't needed!
Thank you for this - I will absolutely look into it ::yes::
We have a couple days where DD20’s games don’t start until 2:30pm.

Mother Mary.

Milk that goes into my small mug (teacup really because I appreciate its light weight) of my morning hot chocolate is sure appreciated. Glad you enjoy regular milk and coffee dear Slo.

Two more M's March and May. When I enjoyed some candy when I was youmger I sure did like plain m and m's.
Absolutely - our most holy beloved mother - pray for us.

M - 💰💸 Money - not to be crass but I’m grateful for money - try living without it or hardly any - it’s very hard - I’m grateful to be able to purchase what I need and often what I want - thou I’ve had times that was very tricky to do the needs ! I’m sure a lot of us know what I’m saying - im
EXTREMELY grateful I have a boss who will loan you money in a heartbeat if you are in dire need - I’ve seen him do it time and again for a lot of people - he asked me once if he was a bank since he’s done this so much - I said no your a very kind and generous caring person !! (Sometimes) 🤣🤣

Maps - I love maps because I get lost so I always want a map whether it’s old-school maps or new Google maps I don’t have to be going across states I could be going across town I just need to be going someplace I haven’t been I want a map !!

Medicine - I can’t imagine life without some of the wonderful medications we have now !! Life saving !!!

Mona - our wonderful thoughtful caring friend !!! ❤️❤️❤️ thankful we met on here and thankful we get to know each other !!! You’re a very kind & giving person !! 🙏

Mutts - while there are a few purebreds I’d love, after volunteering at an animal shelter for several years, I’m all about having a mutt.

M.D. Anderson - I hate going there but I’m grateful it’s there and grateful it’s close. I guess it’s to be expected. It’s the top cancer center, and you like knowing it’s there, but it’s pretty disarming when you become a patient.

Moffitt - Not quite as highly ranked as MD, but Moffitt handled my mom’s cancer treatment and we’re definitely grateful she’s still with us today.

So many M’s!! I will try to limit to 3.
1. Music: my joy, my life, the soundtrack to everything meaningful
2. Main St. Electrical Parade: I once joked to my DH and DD that I wanted this played at my funeral! I cannot listen to this without smiling and I miss it so much!
3. Mickey Mouse, of course. It has also been my nickname most of my life. Always proud to share my name with the mouse and my favorite baseball player when I was young.

So many M’s!! I will try to limit to 3.
1. Music: my joy, my life, the soundtrack to everything meaningful
2. Main St. Electrical Parade: I once joked to my DH and DD that I wanted this played at my funeral! I cannot listen to this without smiling and I miss it so much!
3. Mickey Mouse, of course. It has also been my nickname most of my life. Always proud to share my name with the mouse and my favorite baseball player when I was young.
I say it often(!), but I, especially, can't believe I didn't mention music! 😍 🎶

And the Main Street Electrical Parade... Sitting on the curb, on a warm evening, with a drink and snack, and with all the sights, sounds, smells of evening MK, waiting for the Electrical Parade to start. Hearing the music in the distance, from my favorite viewing spot. BRING IT BACK!! :smickey:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter