Thursday Riddle

firstmickey said:
Horsey.....very nice picture! Beautiful family! :thumbsup2

and people....I don't know about you ...but Im not letting gram and sher think that we can't woooo hooooty if they aren't around! :teeth: ;)

Look what happened yesterday. With all this pony swapping between kpk, twink, and RV, I suspect you don't need those two motor mouths to acheive wooooooohooooooty. :teeth:

Which by the way. What is all this swapping the pony thing? I am not given away like a piece of meat... :rolleyes:

HMHunters
tu.gif

Good Morning Everyone!! :wave:

I am soooooo NOT in...

I have a meeting in 25 minutes (and another right after that) and I'm stuck on the riddle...it might take me a little longer.

But, I definitely think we should woo-hooty today for all those lucky people who are at WDW today.

:dance3:

Horsey!! I love that picture!!!!!!!!! One more day bay-bee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in for the first time! Unfortunately I've got to run off to work now. Play nice!

jamal said:
Horsey!! I love that picture!!!!!!!!! One more day bay-bee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Jam!!!!!!!!!! Yep, what are we drinking tomorrow night? :yay:

A half a woohooty before 9 would be nice folks!

Good morning.

Haven't read the thread but did print out the riddle. Not as easy as I first thought.

Be back later.

PM sent...

those were some interesting words :crazy:

Just how are people giving mints on this one anyway?

I think mints means answers today....

I am IN :cool1: .....

Horsey: are you calling me a motormouth? And as for the ponies... well that is all RV's doing.......

RV: Good morning friend! Thanks for letting us stop for a snack! I love snacks.

BDG: Glad to see you so bright and early. In your official riddle tee shirt too.... ;)

Everyone else: Don't get too sick on all the rides because you are invited to Tara's wedding cake tasting party later today....

Whohalfahooty!!!!!!

or did you mean like this Horsey?

APPROPRIATE JUBILATION

horsegirl said:
Good Morning riddlers. Pm sent and I am in. I will take us to the castle, as I am feeling rather princess like this morning.

0609011143.jpg

060901403.jpg

BTW, I will be very close to said castle this time tomorrow, to be with all the Royalty of the MK. :yay:
WE HAVE THOSE CLOTHES!!!!! We look adorable in them, too!
I guess DISpeeps get the Disney Catalog?! Weird!!!

Oh, and I am IN, Bay-Bee!

Good Morning. PM sent and I think I'm IN :confused3 That wasn't terribly hard, but too much thinking this early :sad2:

Morning spellers. PM Sent and I'm In (although it took two tries -- who knew "lein" wasn't a word? I thought it was just creative spelling. Never was very good at the whole "i before e" thing).

TwinkieMama said:
Horsey: are you calling me a motormouth? And as for the ponies... well that is all RV's doing.......

No, you are a horse trader. Much worse. and your little friends too. :rolleyes: :teeth: But come to think of it, after yesterday, why yes, I think I would call you that! :rotfl2:

Uma- Did you or did you not get the adult versions. This will identify your level of disney geekiness, which I think I already know the answer to.... :thumbsup2

TwinkieMama said:
RV: Good morning friend! Thanks for letting us stop for a snack! I love snacks.

No prob... glad to see someone else see's that chicken fingers can be snacks! :thumbsup2

You got new tags!! That calls for bananas!

:banana: :banana:

Chapter 11 said:
Morning spellers. PM Sent and I'm In (although it took two tries -- who knew "lein" wasn't a word? I thought it was just creative spelling. Never was very good at the whole "i before e" thing).

Two tries? heh heh heh. I think I will make sure haleyb sees this post! :teeth:

Twink, btw, it is customary to yippee the half woohooty, which you actually acheived today. Please communicate the appropriate jubulation. :yay:

Woo Hoo! I got them right...and all by myself :cool1:

I want to ride this ride

Goofys%20barnstormer.jpg

It became Domenic's favorite on our last trip and how we celebrated our engagement. Who knew that 4 consecutive rides on the Barnstormer could be so fun :teeth: :rotfl:
2nip16p.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter