Thursday Riddle

Tara-Did he actually pop the question on the Barnstormer???????? Unique idea there.... and a good one cause if you said no the awkward togetherness would be over in about 12 seconds.....

Horsey- I know why you feel like a princess today, Miss Prissy Toes! However, I would like to point out that I neither gave nor recieved any ponies, mares, foals, stallions, geldings, donkeys, seahorse or other horse like animals. Please do not call me a horse trader. Even though horse trading is respectable. Horse theives get shot in the back. TFI. Motormouth may be acceptable. I will have my attorney take it under advisement and alert you as to my decision. Please go back to post #50 and note that it has been edited to add appropriate jubilation.

RV! I just noticed my new tags...... :rotfl2: Buhahahhahahaha..... Thanks for the bananas. :banana:

Mikey
tu.gif

I took a run at rearranging the words this morning, but just couldn't get them all and now I'm REALLY late for work! I'm going to see if I can get them tonight, because now it's going to bug me ALL DAY!

Just wanted to show off my spiffy new tags and send a shout out to the Tag Fairy. Thank you, they're oh so pretty! :sunny: :cloud9: That made my day!!!!!

BEAUTIFUL, Horsey. Have a fantabulous trip.

Loving ALL the pics from the World today.

TwinkieMama said:
However, I would like to point out that I neither gave nor recieved any ponies, mares, foals, stallions, geldings, donkeys, seahorse or other horse like animals. Please do not call me a horse trader. Even though horse trading is respectable. Horse theives get shot in the back. TFI. Motormouth may be acceptable. I will have my attorney take it under advisement and alert you as to my decision. Please go back to post #50 and note that it has been edited to add appropriate jubilation.

RV! I just noticed my new tags...... :rotfl2: Buhahahhahahaha..... Thanks for the bananas. :banana:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I have an announcement... I have grown weary of the ponies therefore I have decided to retire the word from my vocabulary. I regret ever having purchased one in the first place for they have caused nothing but selfishness and jealousy on the riddle. If you want a ****, then buy one yourself. I am OUT!

;) :teeth:

RoyalVizier said:

I have an announcement... I have grown weary of the ponies therefore I have decided to retire the word from my vocabulary. I regret ever having purchased one in the first place for they have caused nothing but selfishness and jealousy on the riddle. If you want a ****, then buy one yourself. I am OUT!

;) :teeth:

See what happens when you try to play favorites?

Or not love a Twinkie?

TwinkieMama said:
Tara-Did he actually pop the question on the Barnstormer???????? Unique idea there.... and a good one cause if you said no the awkward togetherness would be over in about 12 seconds.....

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: Very true.

But no. He asked on the bridge into Tomorrowland just before Wishes. And afterwards we asked Domenic if he wanted to ride some rides or watch Spector and he chose the Barnstormer, since we'd ridden just before Wishes for the first time ever (well, for he and I) and he loved it.

RoyalVizier said:

I have an announcement... I have grown weary of the ponies therefore I have decided to retire the word from my vocabulary.

Now I am offended. Hmmmph.

horsegirl said:
Now I am offended. Hmmmph.

If you need therapy, go check out the CB, then...there's a whole thread for that :)

Good Morning! I am IN!
I think.
Off to find recipies now!

I just got here this morning. I'm running a little slow today.

But I didn't want to hold back the woo hooty so I thought I would just add a little to the post count while I thought about the riddle.

Hope you guys have a good day!!

Riddle goddess: you may need to take pity on me later.

tmasingo said:
If you need therapy, go check out the CB, then...there's a whole thread for that :)

I didn't need any until that mean villan started dissing me. How could anyone be bored of a prancing frolicking equine? :rolleyes:

Excuse me while I go sow some oats.... :teeth:

helenabear said:
I think this one is for me - though I really need to specify in my signature that that's my puppy's name ;)

So where else are we headed, besides the Woo Hooty without Sher and Gram?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter