Ticket question on FL resident and out-of-stater

mcooper11

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I’m planning a trip for December and had a question for you experts :) My wife, 2 kids, and I live in CT. Both sets of our parents live in FL. Would the parents be able to buy extra FL resident tickets and have it so my wife, kids, and I get in? I’ve read some people say we’d be good as long as we all go together every day (which we would) and others say we’ll be stopped at the gate.

Thanks in advance for your help :) !

Everyone over 18 would have to provide FL proof of residence. Unfortunately, all of our out of town (adult) guests have to purchase tickets at regular prices when they visit the parks with us.

Those under 18 can obviously not provide FL resident proof so your parents would be able to buy the kids FL tickets along with their own and their resident proof would cover the children.

I’m in a similar situation and from my research plus a phone call to customer service, it seems you must show ID proving you live in Florida. I ordered 3 FL resident tickets and one non-resident ticket. The FL resident tickets need to be picked up in person once we get there and we must show ID.
we bought our tickets from a discount retailer — if you buy directly from DIS, the rep told me certain types of ID can be downloaded online so you don’t have to go to guest relations but either way you have to prove you have a residence in FL —- otherwise I imagine a lot of people would be go8ng for the discounted rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter