Ticket question

DonaldnDaisy5

DIS Veteran
Last time we were at Universal we bought tickets through a different site. This time we purchased a package from Universal. How are the park tickets handled? Staying at Cabana Bay.

At aventura there was a desk next to checkin where they gave them to you. I just wish they could be the same card as the room key. That’s the one thing i really liked about disney was the magic band. Room key, ticket, lightning lane if you used it, payment method

Same at Hard Rock. I imagine the person at the desk might be able to print the tickets when you check in? But there was also an automated kiosk where you could print them out; I believe you'd have to swipe the credit card that purchased them as proof of identity.

Also, I bungled our print-at-home tickets, and the app has a barcode to scan that represents your ticket; we just scanned our phones at the turnstiles throughout the trip and it worked fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter