So I have DVC resort booked for February and have AP for my husband and I. But no tickets for my daughter and granddaughter. When can I purchase tickets for them? I was hoping it wasn't the 28th but I think i might be screwed on that one.

Any words of advice would be welcomed.

Thank you,

denise

Has anyone received clarification on whether multi-day tickets, (at least those purchased before the parks closed down) still have the expiration dates (up to 14 days)? MDE still notes these are valid for any of the dates through September 26, 2021, but I can't get a clear answer on this expiration date anywhere. Makes a major difference for what we're hoping to reserve on the 28th.
I have been told via WDW email help that such tickets can be used on any dates up to 9/26/2021, no matter how far apart the individual dates are. But other people report having been told the opposite. In my case, I know I'd feel seriously burned if the usual 9-day clock started running when I go to the parks for a couple of days in August. Apparently we will just have to wait to see how this works once the parks have reopened.

I have been told via WDW email help that such tickets can be used on any dates up to 9/26/2021, no matter how far apart the individual dates are. But other people report having been told the opposite. In my case, I know I'd feel seriously burned if the usual 9-day clock started running when I go to the parks for a couple of days in August. Apparently we will just have to wait to see how this works once the parks have reopened.
We got through to a CM in ticketing just a few moments ago. We asked about 5 different ways so that we would be completely sure, and she assured us that there are NO restrictions/expirations on the tickets (other than the September 26, 2021 date). Tickets can be used no matter how far apart the individual dates of entry are... use a couple this fall, a couple next year, should be no issues whatsoever. Asked her how sure she was, she said 100%. Great news.

So ... I have a two DVC reservations for October 2020 and April 2021. Ticket sales for 2021 will open up soon (some say 6/24 and others say 6/28). Rumor has it that APs will not be offered, but that's what I need. If I buy a multi day ticket for 2021, can I upgrade it to an AP once they go on sale?

I made a stupid mistake when booking my tickets - I accidently had them start August 13th when my hotel arrival is August 11th. When I called Disney last week they told it would be no big deal and the new system would know to link my resort stay date to my ticket date. I figured this was too good to be true - and it was. No big deal I know the world is crazy right now. The website is locked so you can't change your ticket date but on the ticket FAQ with the new reservation system it says you can just call to change your dates.
Does anyone know what the best number to call is?
All numbers I have for Disney are busy which again - no big deal - however, just want to make sure I am trying the right ones because I have called numbers before only to find out they are not the right ones haha. I am calling 407-939-4357 and 407-934-7639. Any luck with these numbers?
Hi apainterxx44,
I posted my personal dilemma on this thread on Monday 6/22 in the morning. Didn't really get comments. We called 407-939-7277 and got through to someone on Sunday night after a 2 HOUR hold---who told us because we are FL residents and on the "monthly payment plan" we needed to call that office----which we did on Monday. We had a HUGE issue with making Park Pass reservations. Good luck.

So ... I have a two DVC reservations for October 2020 and April 2021. Ticket sales for 2021 will open up soon (some say 6/24 and others say 6/28). Rumor has it that APs will not be offered, but that's what I need.
1. If I buy a multi day ticket for 2021, can I upgrade it to an AP
2. once they go on sale?

1. Yes.
2. But, not necessarily before you arrive.
You might have to do the upgrade to AP in-person.

1. Yes.
2. But, not necessarily before you arrive.
You might have to do the upgrade to AP in-person.
Thanks. That's what I have always done. Unfortunately, that's not going to work for me then. I'll have to wait for APs to go back on sale if I want to be able to book park reservations for my October 2020 trip.

So I have DVC resort booked for February and have AP for my husband and I. But no tickets for my daughter and granddaughter. When can I purchase tickets for them? I was hoping it wasn't the 28th but I think i might be screwed on that one.

Any words of advice would be welcomed.

Thank you,

denise

I have the same question, kind of--daughter and son-in-law booked with us at BCV--they came into the picture just before Disney put the hammer down on ticket sales and were unable to purchase them. We are arriving in October 2020 and need to get them tickets. I know I saw a blurb a week ago that indicated those tickets would be available today only to see one later that indicated tickets were only for 2021 packages. Does anyone know when on site guests with 2020 reservations will be able to purchase tickets? My husband and I have APs and made our park reservations, but it sure would be nice to get these kids some tickets so they could join us since they are staying with us!

Since I can't get through on any phone lines, I am hoping someone can advise if the below is possible.

I have three annual passes that currently expire January 3. They will be extended to expire February 3 in October. We are going to Disney for the Princess Half Marathon weekend February 18 - 21. Since my pass is not valid, I can't book park reservations. If I book a resort/ticket package, can I use the value of those tickets from the package to renew my pass when I get to the parks since I will be within my 30 day window of passes expiring. Just trying to figure out the best way to work the system to ensure we have park reservations. Thanks for any guidance.

I don't know about military salute tickets but yesterday I added a day by calling Disney and having the CM transfer me to ticket services because he had no idea how to add days to an existing ticket. I had linked tickets purchased from a third party seller.
Is your trip in 2020 or 2021? I need to add 2 days to my tickets for Sept 2020 and was told I could not yet...?

My trip is in 2020. I think your mileage will vary depending on the CM you talk to. Several people have reported not being able to add any days to their tickets. I was able to do it Sunday so that I could book all my park reservations on Monday. It seems like fewer people are having success with adding days now.

My trip is in 2020. I think your mileage will vary depending on the CM you talk to. Several people have reported not being able to add any days to their tickets. I was able to do it Sunday so that I could book all my park reservations on Monday. It seems like fewer people are having success with adding days now.
OK, thank you!

Does anyone know when on site guests with 2020 reservations will be able to purchase tickets?

Unfortunately it is not known when 2020 tickets will become available again. As of today, 2021 tickets are available for those with an onsite reservation, and come 6/28 I understand 2021 tickets will be available to the general public. However WDW has only indicated "later" for 2020 tickets, after they evaluate the situation. I believe they need to get a good idea of how many people are booking park reservations for 2020 with current (in-hand) tickets before they can decide how many more tickets may be available without jeopardizing capacity issues. The last thing they want to do is sell anyone tickets that can't be used because the parks have reached capacity.

I know it's hard to wait, but I do think they'll have those answers this summer.

We have a room only mid Aug, then start our package with 10 day PH the next day. Want to upgrade DH to new AP and DD and myself to renewals. Can't upgrade now and wouldn't want to till NY quarantine is lifted. Are we able to upgrade the tickets the night before the package begins, or will we have to wait till they're active?

I know that we cannot buy tickets right now, but just wondering if anyone has been able to add on to a ticket? I have a 2 day basic ticket for dd but need to add on 7 days or buy a new 7 day. Can I do that now or do I have to wait until the 28th? Does anyone know? I don't want to wait on the phone for 2-3 hours for nothing. Thanks!

Please forgive me if this has been answered. I can't find it...
Does anyone know....
If you have a hotel reservation for 2020 with tickets (park hoppers here), can you add a day to your park hoppers?
or...even to add a day on your package, you have to wait until end of summer when all ticket sales open again.

I made a mistake. Staying at resort for 6 days but only got 5 day park hoppers

I have not been able to add a day to existing 2020 tickets on either of the 2 calls I've been on this week.

The latest time they recommended I try again on June 28th (though may have to wait longer for when 2020 ticket sales resume) and to call Ticket Services at (407) 566-4985 , option 4

We have an upcoming resort stay with a CM on our reservation. Does anyone know if she can use her Maingate to get into the parks with us? (We are AP's so we don't need guest passes) We were able to make park reservations with her on it, but nobody seems to know if she can use her maingate to actually get in? I have an email out to Disney, but haven't received an answer. Thanks in advance

We have an upcoming resort stay with a CM on our reservation. Does anyone know if she can use her Maingate to get into the parks with us? (We are AP's so we don't need guest passes) We were able to make park reservations with her on it, but nobody seems to know if she can use her maingate to actually get in? I have an email out to Disney, but haven't received an answer. Thanks in advance

Our daughter was speaking to her good friend (CM) about meeting us in October for some park time and the friend indicated that her maingate was blacked out until further notice. No idea when she will be able to use it to visit the parks.

I have not been able to add a day to existing 2020 tickets on either of the 2 calls I've been on this week.

The latest time they recommended I try again on June 28th (though may have to wait longer for when 2020 ticket sales resume) and to call Ticket Services at (407) 566-4985 , option 4
Yes... I talked to my travel agent. She said the CM's were not allowed to add any tickets right now to existing reservation and they could be fired if they do so. I saw a post in another thread where someone was able to get an additional day ticket on their hotel/park package (add a day to their 9 day trip). My TA said it may have been an inexperienced CM that did it but they were told to hold off. I guess I will be waiting until end of summer when ticket sales open back up. I've never had a day where we haven't gone to parks but I know there's a lot of other people with hotel only waiting to get tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter