Hello guys!

I have a questions and would truly appreciate your feedback. I have Disney Hotel reservation for December, but I don't have tickets. Does anybody know when I will be able to purchase tickets, so I can reserve my time in the parks? The information everywhere is very confusing and I don't know that from Sunday the 28th, I'll be able to get the tickets and reserve my spot in the parks.

I thank you ahead of time for all your help in this matter. I truly appreciate it.

@ltorroba Unfortunately, June 28th is only for 2021 tickets. As of yet, there is no date for when 2020 ticket sales may resume - WDW has only said "later." I believe they needed to get the park reservation system rolled out to get an idea of how many tickets already out there may be used at what time. Once they get a handle on that volume, they can decide how many more tickets may be made available. I would hope 2020 tickets are first offered to those with current reservations, but we'll have to wait and see.

I would hope 2020 tickets are first offered to those with current reservations, but we'll have to wait and see.
I would hope so too. It seems Disney would want to open ticket sales to a known number of people who already have resort reservations, on the theory that they are planning to enter the parks during at least part of their stay, before opening them up to a completely unknown number of people who have no resort reservations.

Anyone had success upgrading a Gold AP to Platinum over the phone recently? We have DVC Gold APs with expiration extended into February and want to upgrade to Platinum to cover our December trip.
:thanks:
Quoting myself here because I just realized this might be a better thread to answer my question! We would like to make park pass reservations for our December trip but our Gold passes aren’t valid for our dates.

We was going to go to the parks 4 days and then buy an after hour ticket. Well now we need 5 day tickets since they wont have after hours.
Would it be cheaper to upgrade a 4 park magic ticket to a 5 day base ticket or just buy another one day ticket? I bought the 4 park magic ticket from UT which is for 2 adults. The cost was 728.70. I have searched for the price of a 5 day base ticket before Disney closed, but I can’t find it. What is the price of a 5 day base ticket and 1 day ticket for the beginning of August?

I have the same question, kind of--daughter and son-in-law booked with us at BCV--they came into the picture just before Disney put the hammer down on ticket sales and were unable to purchase them. We are arriving in October 2020 and need to get them tickets. I know I saw a blurb a week ago that indicated those tickets would be available today only to see one later that indicated tickets were only for 2021 packages. Does anyone know when on site guests with 2020 reservations will be able to purchase tickets? My husband and I have APs and made our park reservations, but it sure would be nice to get these kids some tickets so they could join us since they are staying with us!
I got off chat with DVC, tickets go on sale at Disney.com at 7am on Sunday the 28th for my February vacation. Wonder how long it will be before I get them and make park reservations? fingers crossed it goes smoother than the other day. I sure would try for your vacation on Sunday and see if it works.

OK, just received a gift card from Disney. No email, no messaging, just a figure which is exactly what we paid for MNSSHP tickets.
What the...
Is the the refund for the party? Why on earth didn't I get a refund to my card? This doesn't seem fare, forcing me to use the money on Disney...especially when I'm not from the US, and we don't have any kind of Disney stores here in Australia, and who knows when the next time we will be able to be in Disney World.
What do I do?

Has anyone that had the 4 day magic ticket with NBA experience and water park option been refunded for the water park? It doesn’t look like initially the water parks will be open. We are there July 12-19.

Hello everybody. New user from CT here. Lifelong Disney fan, but until last year, I hadn't been to the World since I was 5 in '93. Now I'm obsessed (understatement) to go back. Anyways, a few basic questions in this chaotic time. I can't get through to Disney for clarification. A million thank yous to anyone who has the patience to help me.

- I am not a DVC or AP holder. I understand tickets go on sale tomorrow (7/28) for me (general public), but it sounds like the earliest I can book park dates for is 2021. Is this correct? I was hoping to secure something between September-November of 2020. Maybe I'm wrong about this. I would not be staying on Disney property if that matters.
- What time do tickets go on sale tomorrow? Midnight? 6 AM? Etc.
- Is there a maximum number of park days I can book consecutively?
- Is it still believed/understood that the tri-state quarantine ends on July 7th? Again, I am from CT.
- If I am lucky enough to secure tickets, how far out can dining reservations be made? Again, I would not be staying on Disney property if that affects it.
- If things are worse health-wise around the time I secure my tickets for, and I am hesitant to go, am I out of luck, or do I have options to use my tickets on different dates, pending availability?

Thank you so much for any help. Hope all who are lucky enough to get there have an amazing time.

Hotels and tickets are for 2021 only. You can book as many days as you have tickets. Is CT quarantining those coming from Florida, like New York is? They are saying 60 days for dining, but nothing in the parks or hotels has opened up from 7/11 onward. Disney Springs has been booking 60 days out. Can't answer the rest, sorry.

We are trying to figure out the cost of our six day theme park tickets that we are planning on purchasing in the morning. I called and they were unable to tell me an exact cost over the phone. My question is this: Do stand alone tickets cost more than tickets that are part of a package? I have always heard there was not a discount for having tickets that are part of a package.

Could someone help me? I am feeling kind dense trying to figure out the tickets on the Disney's site. If I buy a 3 day park hopper, and wanted to add the plus option, would those plus options be part of the 3 day only tickets I bought or are the plus options separate? Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter