If you choose "2."
a. That can work if it suits your plans.
b. Yes.
c. We can't know exactly what MIGHT change, but currently what you outline in "2" should work,
assuming that APs will become available within your timeframe.
Thank you Robo! One more question, is there any way to find info on what a Platinum pass cost pre-COVID?...understanding that an increase is possible and likely. Just wondering about a ballpark figure.

So somehow i am really confused... and don't even know how to write this down because i am THAT confused :teeth:

We booked our hotel + ticket package which includes the 14 days ultimate ticket .. we're checking in on the 21st of february. The mydisneyexperiance app says "14 day ultimate ticket (with memory maker) valid 02/21/2022 - 02/27/2022) .. does this mean we can only use the ticket while we're staying on property?

- I am really sorry if that's just a stupid question

The mydisneyexperiance app says "14 day ultimate ticket (with memory maker) valid 02/21/2022 - 02/27/2022) .. does this mean we can only use the ticket while we're staying on property?
If you are getting a "normal" 14-day Ultimate (European) ticket, it is not limited to the dates on which you are staying on-property...
If you ARE getting a "normal" 14-day Ultimate (European) ticket...
Click HERE for more info, including:

"When can I use this ticket?
You can start using your Disney's 14-Day Ultimate Tickets on any day during your holiday! Just make sure you enter the year you’re visiting Florida when booking your tickets, and you’ll be able to start using them on any date within that year.

Your ticket is valid for 14 consecutive calendar days from the first time you use it.
"

We are traveling back home in about two weeks. Celebrating a graduation and our years at Disney.

We are staying at an Airbnb. We bought our tickets through Disney and have park and dining reservations made and ready.

Two members of our party can't travel now due to Covid Issues. I know that their tickets can be transferred or delayed but park reservations can't be transferred. I have two family members that might be able to take their spots.

Could they use the non-travelers ticket and reservation if they finger scan in as them and just "pretend to be them"?

I am asking because I am not really about openly breaking any rules. I would also hate for the other to not be able to scan their fingers in and not be able to get in.

We are staying at an Airbnb. We bought our tickets through Disney and have park and dining reservations made and ready.
Two members of our party can't travel now...
1. Could they use the non-travelers ticket and reservation if they finger scan in as them and just "pretend to be them"?
2. I am asking because I am not really about openly breaking any rules.
1. Yes.
2. Don’t worry about it. Not a problem.
Have fun!

Last edited:
Any help with these. I have searched high and low but can’t find anything. Found in a photo album circa 1990 :)

Fingers crossed they’re still good for typhoon lagoon!l

Attachments

• 1D475DAC-B079-4B96-9915-629ECF0C150B.jpeg
    1D475DAC-B079-4B96-9915-629ECF0C150B.jpeg
    120.3 KB · Views: 15
  • CE3EB19A-B509-455F-B9A4-1C2C254F31CB.jpeg
    CE3EB19A-B509-455F-B9A4-1C2C254F31CB.jpeg
    85.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
View attachment 576730View attachment 576731Any help with these. I have searched high and low but can’t find anything. Found in a photo album circa 1990 :)

Fingers crossed they’re still good for typhoon lagoon!l
Possibly, if it hasn't been used, though I noticed they don't have Guest or Value entered on the back. But I strongly recommend you pull down the pictures and black-out the ticket numbers unless you want to risk losing them. You can email ticketing to find out if they can tell you value.

Last edited:

Possibly, if it hasn't been used, though I noticed they don't have Guest or Value entered on the back. But I strongly recommend you pull down the pictures and black-out the ticket numbers unless you want to risk losing them. You can email ticketing to find out if they can tell you value.

Thanks! I asked my mother in law and she said they received them as part of a package through AAA I believe which had air, hotel, 5 day tickets and some additional coupons and such and these items were in that packet but never used.

Thanks! I asked my mother in law and she said they received them as part of a package through AAA I believe which had air, hotel, 5 day tickets and some additional coupons and such and these items were in that packet but never used.
Sometimes package extras are only good for the dates of the package. But I don't know the rules back in the 90s. WDW Ticketing should be able to help. Cool find even if they can't be used.

Sometimes package extras are only good for the dates of the package. But I don't know the rules back in the 90s. WDW Ticketing should be able to help. Cool find even if they can't be used.

Well apparently my mother in law did not throw away anything. She even circled the package they bought and has the receipt for package. $1619.00

Attachments

• DEDE5BB7-DA4F-4B70-97B3-7910873F3C06.jpeg
    DEDE5BB7-DA4F-4B70-97B3-7910873F3C06.jpeg
    137.5 KB · Views: 14
So, my son and his girlfriend broke up and we leave in 18 days. She is demanding the money back for her park tickets. I’m thinking it may well be too close to arrival but I should hear from my planner today.

Thoughts?

If the tickets have not yet expired, you should be able to update them yourself through MDE. If the expiration date has past you will need to call to do it.

Apologies if this has been asked before...If my wife decides she wants to stay home without the kids for a week (she deserves this) and my sister replaces her on our DVC reservation can I then reassign her tickets to my sister as well as long as my sister has a MDE account?
I figure I would need to rebook my sisters park reservation best case scenario and I can't reassign worst case.

Apologies if this has been asked before...If my wife decides she wants to stay home without the kids for a week (she deserves this) and my sister replaces her on our DVC reservation can I then reassign her tickets to my sister as well as long as my sister has a MDE account?
I figure I would need to rebook my sisters park reservation best case scenario and I can't reassign worst case.
Are there still park reservations available for your dates? If so you can transfer the ticket and rebook the park reservations. If not -- would your sister mind "being" your wife to use the ticket and park reservations already booked?

Are there still park reservations available for your dates? If so you can transfer the ticket and rebook the park reservations. If not -- would your sister mind "being" your wife to use the ticket and park reservations already booked?
There are still park reservations since it is in August...as for the second question...laughing at the concept since I did go to West Virginia University and am reminded of those stereotypes going there..which were wrong of course as far as the people with whom I created lifelong friendships.

1. WHEN did you buy the tickets?
2. Either go ahead and just use your current tickets and lose the value of the last 2-3 days (actually, not a major amount of money, all things considered.)
-Or-
SAVE these current tickets, unused (yes, their value can be used to purchase tickets for another trip in the future.)
Then, BUY NEW tickets (with the correct number of days) for use on THIS trip.
Your current park reservations will still work with new tickets.

3. First-off, all current WDW tickets are sold with an ultimate end expiration date.

So, if your current tickets will not expire within your new timeframe, you can change their dates and use them. (If the dates that you do finally go are listed at a higher cost than your currently-booked dates, you will have to pay the difference when you CHANGE the dates.)
-Calling Disney will help you change the dates.-

OTOH, if your current tickets WILL EXPIRE regarding your future new timeframe, you can use the value of those expired unused tickets towards the purchase of new tickets.

The only thing you NEED to do is KEEP YOUR TICKET NUMBERS STORED on your computer, because expired tickets will "disappear" in your MDX account.

Okay, we decided to cancel our trip completely. So I will have three 7 day PH tickets that likely won't be used until next year. I have looked EVERYWHERE on my account to get the ticket numbers, but I cannot locate them? Where would I find this? I purchased them through Undercover Tourist, but I think I just entered my confirmation number when I linked them?

Okay, we decided to cancel our trip completely. So I will have three 7 day PH tickets that likely won't be used until next year. I have looked EVERYWHERE on my account to get the ticket numbers, but I cannot locate them? Where would I find this? I purchased them through ******************, but I think I just entered my confirmation number when I linked them?

Ticket ID numbers are under the "MagicBands and Cards" in your My Disney Experience Account.
If you have any MagicBands they will be shown.
That page should show a card with a number, that is your Ticket ID.
If you still can't find the number(s,) call Disney for help.

My child was 7 yo we last used a 10-day non-expiration ticket. He is 14 now and we will be visiting the park using unused days from that ticket. Will he have a problem with the fingerprint scan getting using this ticket? I forget if he recorded his fingerprint scan on this ticket the last time we used it, and whether his fingerprint will work this time around.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter