Yup. There was once a 4 park 4 day ticket where you couldn’t do that, not sure if they offer that anymore. But on a 4 day ticket you could only go to one park all 4 days if you wish or any other combo

I am trying to purchase 3 day tickets for 7 (10+) and 1 (3-9 year old).... however there are 2 (10+) and the one child are Florida Residents....
I have a few questions:
If the Florida residents purchase on thier own.... and I purchase the remainder on my own.... have them all emailed delivery... .
1. then each "family" can attach the ticket to thier own MDE App?
We are all Friends & Family on the App...once all the tickets are added to each person on the MDE App...
2. Can one person make "Park Reservations" & Dining Reservations for the entire group?
1. Yes. Have the FL residents order their tickets through their own MDX account. You order your tickets through your MDX.
2. Yes.

I purchased 4 day base tickets from Undercover Tourist. If I decide to add a day, will I be charged the difference between the Disney prices of a 4 day and 5 ticket? I assume they don't know how much I paid for the 4 day from UT. Also, is park-hopping $65 now? Thanks so much!

Florida resident annual pass question. My husband's annual pass expires October 5th. We will be staying at disney on property for October 9th weekend. I can't renew his pass until 60 days prior to the expiration date. If I call, will disney either allow me to make park reservation now for the 10th of October for him, or allow an early renewal? With the 50th celebration, I'm hoping to get a park reservation as soon as possible, and it may already be too late! I guess the other option is buying a one day ticket now and converting it to the AP later, right? And that probably needs to be done in person since we opt for payment plan? And thanks in advance for your help, as always!

I purchased 4 day base tickets from ******************. If I decide to add a day,
1. will I be charged the difference between the Disney prices of a 4 day and 5 ticket?
2. I assume they don't know how much I paid for the 4 day from UT.
3. Also, is park-hopping $65 now?
1. Yes. (The on-line Disney price.)
2. Correct.
3. The price varies with number of days on the ticket and other factors. Check the difference between the on-line Disney price of the non-hopper vs. hopper.

Last edited:
Florida resident annual pass question. My husband's annual pass expires October 5th. We will be staying at disney on property for October 9th weekend. I can't renew his pass until 60 days prior to the expiration date.
1. If I call, will disney either allow me to make park reservation now for the 10th of October for him,
2. or allow an early renewal?
3. I guess the other option is buying a one day ticket now and converting it to the AP later, right?
4. And that probably needs to be done in person since we opt for payment plan? And thanks in advance for your help, as always!
1. Unlikely.
2. Special allowance of renewing early has often been the case.
3. Yes.
4. Call to explain carefully... and ask nicely.

14 or 21 Day Ultimate Park Hopper (sometimes called "United Kingdom (UK) Tickets")
These are valid for unlimited entry for one person to all the parks, both primary and secondary, for either 14 or 21 days from first use.
Theses tickets include Memory Maker Photos/Videos.
They are sold by Disney in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
They can be ordered through www.disney.co.uk but will not be shipped to the United States or Canada.
People in the USA sometimes ask friends or travel agents in the UK to purchase these tickets
and then ship the tickets to the USA.

These can be upgraded to Annual Passes, based on the current exchange rates.

Does anyone know if the highlighted above is still OK? I've read a couple conflicting reports and wasn't sure if I should move forward with having someone send me tickets.

Last edited:
1. Yes. Have the FL residents order their tickets through their own MDX account. You order your tickets through your MDX.
2. Yes.

Robo-
I have another question... my father keeps trying to but his Florida resident tickets... id.me won't verify him....says he has to pick up at will call.... so how do we make reseravtions?

Robo-
I have another question... my father keeps trying to but his Florida resident tickets... id.me won't verify him....says he has to pick up at will call.... so how do we make reseravtions?
Did he complete the purchase transaction? The tickets will then populate into his MDE account as vouchers and you/he can make park reservations. He'll just need to show his FL Resident verification at the park before entering the first day.

Let me try to explain this - it’s confusing.
Right now I have a package w/tickets to stay on-site late December- then I also have a room only at Bonnet creek Hilton- no tickets. ( not booked with Disney)
If we decide to pick Bonnet creek- if I call Disney to cancel my on-site package- can they save the tickets ( charge me) and credit the room so I don’t lose my park reservations?

do you think dec 20 timeframe there will be an issue with booked reservations where we can’t rebook? We’d be making our final decision in November the latest.

If we decide to pick Bonnet creek- if I call Disney to cancel my on-site package- can they save the tickets ( charge me) and credit the room so I don’t lose my park reservations?
Tickets can't be separated from the package reservation, but you can purchase tickets from WDW. The package will be canceled and refunded, then you will need to pay-in-full for the ticket purchase. You might also check pricing from a third party vendor which may be a little savings. I recommend you purchase and link your tickets to MDE prior to cancelling the package.

You shouldn't have to rebook the theme park reservations, assuming you don't have a lag between cancelling the package and linking new tickets (hence the suggestion to buy tix first).

We have a trip coming up in August and I'm so out of the loop with the latest rules. 2 in my family have 6 day hoppers and 2 have 7 day, which were purchased for a trip in 2020 and at that time were the correct amount of days for everyone. Now we all would like to have 8 park days. So I think that I have to wait to do the upgrade once we get there, but we don't have any tickets/plans for our arrival day. Can I do it outside of the parks? How is the park reservation system as far as availability? Will I be able to get in to a park that day? Also, as far as I understand it there is no way to upgrade to an AP, correct? I had one in 2020 and did not renew but would like another when available. Thank you in advance for any info!

We have a trip coming up in August and I'm so out of the loop with the latest rules. 2 in my family have 6 day hoppers and 2 have 7 day, which were purchased for a trip in 2020 and at that time were the correct amount of days for everyone. Now we all would like to have 8 park days. So I think that I have to wait to do the upgrade once we get there, but we don't have any tickets/plans for our arrival day.
1. Can I do it outside of the parks?
2. How is the park reservation system as far as availability?
3. Will I be able to get in to a park that day? Also, as far as I understand it
4. there is no way to upgrade to an AP, correct? I had one in 2020 and did not renew but would like another when available. Thank you in advance for any info!
1. Yes. Outside the gates of any park, at TTC, and at Disney Springs.
2. Varies. (Booking Earlier is always better.)
3. Depending on various factors, you might be better off making your first day’s reservation in advance and making your last days’ reservation(s) when you upgrade your tickets.
4. Nobody knows when or if AP purchases will return.
Otherwise, you should call and ask to upgrade your tickets before your trip.
Explain carefully and ask nicely.

Last edited:
I purchased a four day park hopper option. in mde under 'tickets and memory maker' it says four day theme park ticket with park hopper option. But, it lists it three times, not four times. So am i missing one ticket listed? and how do i get that corrected if the phone wdw call lines are two hour waits? is there another way?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter