Hi, I have a question. If I purchase a 5 day park ticket, but the parks for example are sold out, can I use them for another time?

I would make park reservations as soon as you can and not wait until it's time to go. The value of unused tickets can be put towards any new tickets you purchase.

(407)560-2428

Said "Tickets"

Selected option for have existing tickets that have expired.

Sat on hold for many hours...

I used the same process both times so I'm not sure what the actual difference is...
Thank you, I"ll just keep trying. After being on hold for 2 hours monday, and three hours (twice!) yesterday, i was able to get an answer today from a very helpful CM - however, she did not have the authority to actually 'fix' the problem. Wait time was two hours and I hung up. So frustrated. I will try again early tomorrow morning.

I know you used to be able to start using your package tickets prior to checking in by going to guest services. Can you still do this? I’m thinking about adding a day to our tickets and would like to use them one day prior to our hotel stay.

I know you used to be able to start using your package tickets prior to checking in by going to guest services. Can you still do this? I’m thinking about adding a day to our tickets and would like to use them one day prior to our hotel stay.
No, not any more. Package tickets automatically start with the package check-in date. No more early activation.

I know in the past when they stopped selling APs, they would make an exception and sell you one if your child aged up into needing one and both parents had one. Does anyone know if this is still being done, and can save me waiting on the phone for hours please?

And what’s the best strategy for keeping the anniversary dates the same? We just renewed ours and our other kids in January and won’t need to activate his until October. It’s gonna drive the OCD part of me crazy if I have two different renewal dates but I suspect that’s all that can be done.

We are going in August and plan to do the Starcruiser at the end of our trip. In hindsight, I'm wishing I had booked our WDW stay AFTER the Starcruiser. Anyway, my question...

We have 6 day passes and am curious if we can use the last day of our pass after our hotel stay is over. We plan to go to the Starcruiser on our last day at the Beach Club and probably won't use our passes that day but would like to use a pass on our last day at the Starcruiser as our flight isn't until 6pm.

I think you have 9 days to use a 6 day ticket, starting with the first day the ticket is used. As long as your last day on the Starcruiser is no more than 9 days from when you first used your 6 day ticket, yes, you will be able to use it.

I think you have 9 days to use a 6 day ticket, starting with the first day the ticket is used. As long as your last day on the Starcruiser is no more than 9 days from when you first used your 6 day ticket, yes, you will be able to use it.

Thank you so much. You saved me a ton of stress as the trip planner.

Has anyone purchased the FL resident 4 day pass but upgraded it to the Pixie Pass before using? I'm wondering how that would play out. I already have park reservations for 4 days during the week but the Pixie Pass says only 3 rolling reservations. Does that mean I would lose my current reservations if we switched ticket type? I have a MTW reservation and then a Friday reservation currently. Thanks!

has anyone bought from Maple leaf? I was checking their website, and when I added a 4 day ticket to my cart, this popped up:

4 Day Tickets: Valid starting 09/03/2022 unused days expire 09/09/2022
Disney Theme Park BASE Tickets
- Receive a 5th Day Free!

Is this true?/ that is an insane deal if true

has anyone bought from Maple leaf? I was checking their website, and when I added a 4 day ticket to my cart, this popped up:

4 Day Tickets: Valid starting 09/03/2022 unused days expire 09/09/2022
Disney Theme Park BASE Tickets
- Receive a 5th Day Free!

Is this true?/ that is an insane deal if true
I believe it means you can purchase a 5-day ticket for the price of a 4-day ticket. UndercoverTourist often runs a similar promotion. You have to actually put the 5-day ticket in your cart, though, not the 4-day. So check what is required to get the deal from MapleLeaf. I've heard of some folks who put the 4-day in their cart and then want an extra 1-day and it doesn't work that way.

When does Disney start selling tickets for the following year? Just booked my Disney resort for February 2023. Thanks

If I have a one day ticket and decide to upgrade to park hopper on the day of, can I do it on the app or will I need to visit guest services?

I don't think anyone can answer that at this point. If I recall, 2022 tickets were released sometime around February or March 2021. So if that follows suit it should be soon. But historically packages weren't available until around June in prior years (pre-covid) so they could hold until then.

I don't think anyone can answer that at this point. If I recall, 2022 tickets were released sometime around February or March 2021. So if that follows suit it should be soon. But historically packages weren't available until around June in prior years (pre-covid) so they could hold until then.

thanks. once they release for the following year, are the prices subject to change? Meaning, should I buy as soon as available to "lock in" the price or that rarely happens

thanks. once they release for the following year, are the prices subject to change? Meaning, should I buy as soon as available to "lock in" the price or that rarely happens
WDW just had a price increase about a month ago, so probably not again anytime soon. But that's only a guess. The thing about date-based pricing is they can tweak prices for some dates and not others, so it's not as obvious that a price increase occurred. There was no announcement last month, just that people who were in the process of planning/researching a trip noticed the quote they had 1 day was different the next. And after buying, if you modify your ticket, like adding a day or adding Genie+, they will hit you with the price increase at that point. If you buy tickets and never modify, no problem.

WDW just had a price increase about a month ago, so probably not again anytime soon. But that's only a guess. The thing about date-based pricing is they can tweak prices for some dates and not others, so it's not as obvious that a price increase occurred. There was no announcement last month, just that people who were in the process of planning/researching a trip noticed the quote they had 1 day was different the next. And after buying, if you modify your ticket, like adding a day or adding Genie+, they will hit you with the price increase at that point. If you buy tickets and never modify, no problem.

Does that mean that if I use a ticket I bought back in, say 2015 that even though I paid for it fully that if I add Genie + then I'll get a few hundred dollars charged rather than the $15 or so?

TIA!

Does that mean that if I use a ticket I bought back in, say 2015 that even though I paid for it fully that if I add Genie + then I'll get a few hundred dollars charged rather than the $15 or so?

TIA!
If you try to add Genie+ for length of stay. My understanding is adding Genie+ day-of is just the $15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter