Hi all.

I am reconfirming I can do the following for my sister that will be with me for two park days (I'm AP) so want to make sure I get the tickets correct:

She needs two park days. I want MK and Epcot one day and the second day will be Epcot again (we are going in October staying at BWVs).

Can she purchase:

One park ticket with hopper
One park ticket without hopper

If I can do above, how can we make sure that the one park ticket with hopper is used first? Can we do at the resort or do we need to go to GS first at the park (which I'm hoping we do not have to do).

Thank you SO much!

Can she purchase:

One park ticket with hopper
One park ticket without hopper

If I can do above, how can we make sure that the one park ticket with hopper is used first? Can we do at the resort or do we need to go to GS first at the park (which I'm hoping we do not have to do).
Yes, she can buy 2 separate 1-day tickets. I suggest you check prices to see if that is any particular savings. You may find a 2-day hopper to be about the same price. (I just checked a random Sunday/Monday and the difference was less than $3. Specific dates may be different.)

If she has 2 separate tickets, each will be for a specific date. Only the ticket valid on that specific day will be used, so no worries about the system using the wrong ticket on the first day.

Yes, she can buy 2 separate 1-day tickets. I suggest you check prices to see if that is any particular savings. You may find a 2-day hopper to be about the same price. (I just checked a random Sunday/Monday and the difference was less than $3. Specific dates may be different.)

If she has 2 separate tickets, each will be for a specific date. Only the ticket valid on that specific day will be used, so no worries about the system using the wrong ticket on the first day.

Thank you SO much and thank you for checking prices.
If not that much difference, she can get two hoppers and maybe we throw in AK in the morning of the second day (or MGM since we can walk).
THANK YOU!

Sorry if this has been asked recently, but...

I have expired tickets (Sept 2021 expired), but we are going in Nov 2022. Do I just call ticketing and they will have my expired tickets in my MDE file? And then I would pay any cost increases, Genie+, etc at that time?

Thank you SO much and thank you for checking prices.
If not that much difference, she can get two hoppers and maybe we throw in AK in the morning of the second day (or MGM since we can walk).
THANK YOU!
Just to clarify... two 1-day hoppers will almost certainly cost more. One 2-day hopper may only be a few dollar different than a 1-day hopper plus a 1-day non-hopper. Again, check prices for your specific dates.

I am sure it has probably been asked somewhere in that last 610 pages but does anyone know how Disney handles EXPIRED tickets. I have a 2-day Magic Your Way park hopper ticket that expires Jan 14 2023. If it expires how does Disney place a value on that ticket when exchanging it for a valid ticket?

I am sure it has probably been asked somewhere in that last 610 pages but does anyone know how Disney handles EXPIRED tickets. I have a 2-day Magic Your Way park hopper ticket that expires Jan 14 2023. If it expires how does Disney place a value on that ticket when exchanging it for a valid ticket?
Your ticket is valued at the price Disney sold it online as of when you purchased the ticket. If you bought from Disney directly, that's the price you paid. If you bought from an authorized reseller it can be a little trickier to determine, but you will get credit for the discount.

Your ticket is valued at the price Disney sold it online as of when you purchased the ticket. If you bought from Disney directly, that's the price you paid. If you bought from an authorized reseller it can be a little trickier to determine, but you will get credit for the discount.
Ticket was purchased from DoD Ticket office. Ticket is linked to my MDE account but I no longer have the physical card. Is that an issue?

Ticket was purchased from DoD Ticket office. Ticket is linked to my MDE account but I no longer have the physical card. Is that an issue?
Since MYW tickets are no longer for sale to the general public, I'm not sure how your ticket will be valued -- at the very least what you paid for it, though I know in the past that was a discount.

As long as it's linked to MDE you're good. I recommend keeping a record of the ticket number(s) along with the receipt if you still have it. The ticket is likely to disappear from your view in MDE but CMs can retrieve it when you are ready to upgrade it.

Hi.
I am AP but my sister is coming and having two park days in October.
Could she purchase two one day tickets?
One day a regular park ticket. The second park ticket with hopper?

Thank you.
I cannot believe that with this many pages of posts, I found one that addresses my current question.

We also will only have two days (pre-cruise). Our family of six is pretty certain of which two parks, but I can see a request to park hop one day.

I did come across the replies to compare prices to determine what works best. For our dates, it looks like two one day tickets will save us about $20.

Last edited:
Been 15 yrs since we last bought tickets - where do i buy from? WDW online? or UT? (so many changes in 15 yrs: G+, ILL, 2p Hopping..)

Thanks!

Been 15 yrs since we last bought tickets - where do i buy from? WDW online? or UT? (so many changes in 15 yrs: G+, ILL, 2p Hopping..)

Thanks!
I am currently in the process of comparing and it looks like you just have to log in everywhere, put the tickets in your cart and then compare the prices. (Our last WDW visit was about 8 years ago and we just bought our tickets when we got there.) I am leaning toward Undercover Tourist, because I like their refundable option.

I had asked here (as well as calling Disney) and never got a straight answer so I wanted to post my experience in case it helps anyone...

I had purchased 3 silver and 1 gold Florida AP vouchers in 2019 with the expectation to activate during spring break 2020, which didn't happen. The vouchers had an expiration date of 2030.

Book vacation for spring break 2022. Able to book park reservations and G+ all on the vouchers. Go Wednesday to MK to activate passes.

Told that the silver passes would be switched to pirate passes. Fine, except then we can't enter the park (because of different black out dates). Get told I need to pay over $800 to upgrade the 3 pirate passes to sorcerer pass. They keep trying to tell me they are being nice by covering the cost from silver to pirate but my vouchers were never expired! I just wanted the product I had paid for and was still valid according to them. They also have a silver blackout calander through March of 2023.

Since we "were there" for vacation they issued us tickets for the reservations we had for the week (5 day tix) including for the gold pass so I wouldn't have a different expiration dates. They did include the memory maker on the tix.

GS had told me they would be PH but later that night I realized they weren't. Big thanks to Grand Floridian concierge to fix by park reservations (at 11pm) so we didn't have to "hop" one day.

So now my MDE shows vouchers for 3 pirate and 1 sorcerer pass with expiration dates on 2099?!?!

I think this worked out in my favor?!

Hoping this is the right place to ask this question.

I have two day tickets for our upcoming trip, bought online through WDW. Now my kids want to park hop on the first day only. So when I go out online it will let me upgrade both days to the park hopper, but not choose just one day. Is there any way to do just one day? Would calling work? Onsite? We will be in FL 2 days before we go to the parks, so is there a way to go to a park to upgrade before hand? Thanks for any and all help!

Now my kids want to park hop on the first day only.
The park-hopping option is "all or nothing" meaning it's a flat price to add it to your ticket regardless of the number of days you intend to hop. There is a price differential for 1-day tickets ($65), 2- or 3-day tickets ($75), and 4+ day tickets ($85). But those prices cannot be applied to a different length ticket.

GS had told me they would be PH but later that
Following. I would like to know if 2099 is the actual expiration date or just a temporary placeholder. If it's a placeholder, they need to let us know as soon as possible just in case it reverts back to 2030.

Anyone else knows?

Following. I would like to know if 2099 is the actual expiration date or just a temporary placeholder. If it's a placeholder, they need to let us know as soon as possible just in case it reverts back to 2030.

Anyone else knows?
For an unused ticket/voucher? I'm sure it's technically a "placeholder" date required by the technology, but the reality is they sold you a ticket with no expiration date so short of WDW closing they will need to honor it regardless of whatever the technology puts in as a placeholder expiration. However, the longer you wait to use it, the more likely that it won't be exactly what you originally purchased simply because of the changes that occur over time. If this is an AP voucher, it likely will activate in the form of whatever AP is current - which as many have found is different than the product purchased 2-3 years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter