Yes, those tickets carry the 2016 value.
Just curious to what ticket will you upgrade?
Thank you for the response. In 2020 we wanted to upgrade to DVC Gold Annual Passes but since the amounts were off by over $90 we decided not to upgrade. Do you think if Disney converts the tickets they will be the correct price in our MDE accounts? We would love to upgrade to an Annual Pass once they offer them again.

Do you think if Disney converts the tickets they will be the correct price in our MDE accounts?
I'm not sure what needs to be "converted" because there should be a ticket number on 2015 tickets that can be easily linked to MDE. However MDE doesn't show ticket value.

I'm not sure what needs to be "converted" because there should be a ticket number on 2015 tickets that can be easily linked to MDE. However MDE doesn't show ticket value.
Thank you so much, I didn't realize that we can add older tickets to our MDE. We were told by a cast member at guest services this year that they need to convert it to a new ticket.

Thank you so much, I didn't realize that we can add older tickets to our MDE. We were told by a cast member at guest services this year that they need to convert it to a new ticket.
Well give it a try. I'm pretty sure 2015 will link just fine. "Older" (as in early 2000s or prior) need to be converted.

This has probably been asked in the 626 page thread but I'm so confused.

If we buy the Florida Resident 4 Day Ticket can we just use three of the days in the initial 7 day window? Can we then reschedule the 4th remaining day at a later date in a few months (assuming there is an opening at the park we choose)?

The Disney website makes it sound like they expire, but in a chat with a Disney Rep he just said we can reschedule that remaining day whenever we want. His info seems to contradict what I read.

If we can reschedule, how does it work $$$ wise? The daily price for a 4day ticket is $64. Do we basically get a credit of $64 to then apply to repurchase a day? And if so, do we pay the difference of what the cost of a single day ticket is (currently $109). And if that is correct, we'd basically be paying a $45 penalty (the difference between $64 and $109) to use our 4th day outside of that 7 day window?

So confused and GREATLY appreciate any insight. :)

If we buy the Florida Resident 4 Day Ticket can we just use three of the days in the initial 7 day window? Can we then reschedule the 4th remaining day at a later date in a few months (assuming there is an opening at the park we choose)?
There are sometimes special offers for FL residents for a multi-day ticket valid for 6months. Otherwise, I think regular discounted FL resident tickets have the set use window based on the designated start date. There should be a 3-day ticket available if that’s all you need.

There are sometimes special offers for FL residents for a multi-day ticket valid for 6months. Otherwise, I think regular discounted FL resident tickets have the set use window based on the designated start date. There should be a 3-day ticket available if that’s all you need.
Thank you.

Yes, we can buy the three day...but adding a 4th day only adds $25 to the total. So I thought maybe we could pocket that day for a later date since it is so cheap.

Question about tickets purchased with CM discount. We have three day PH for December. At this time it looks like we won't be using them. There is the option to use them in February. I know there is the possibility of a price difference based on date. My main concern is keeping the CM discount. Any idea how this works?

Could someone confirm please?

We are on the fence for some details in our Jan/23 trip, and am thinking I will get a 2 day ticket for now to reserve a couple days at least. Can I definitely add another day to my ticket before leaving the park on the last day , if we decide to add on another day (assuming park reservations are available )? Does it make a difference if you purchase your ticket from Undercover tourist ? Ticket price is slighter cheaper if I add onto my vacation package, but ticket is refundable through Undercover Tourist if the worst happens and we can’t go.
Thanks !

I bought tickets from Undercover Tourist. They are 4 day park hopper tickets. I looked to see if I could add Waterparks to our tickets. I can through MDE, however it will cost about $40.00 each. I had estimated around $25.00. Would it be cheaper to do it at guest services after entering the park, or will it be the same price?

@Mirax Adding waterparks to a 4-day hopper should be around $20+tax. When did you buy the UT tickets, and is it possible WDW tickets have increased since then? That might account for the $40 upgrade cost because you would be bringing those "older minted" tickets up to current online price. It will be the same price whether you upgrade in advance or in-person after entering a park.

@Mirax Adding waterparks to a 4-day hopper should be around $20+tax. When did you buy the UT tickets, and is it possible WDW tickets have increased since then? That might account for the $40 upgrade cost because you would be bringing those "older minted" tickets up to current online price. It will be the same price whether you upgrade in advance or in-person after entering a park.
I bought them in February, ticket prices have gone up since I bought them.

Are they still doing ticket bridging to APs?

We have a trip booked for January of 2023 that comes packaged with tickets.

We are also moving to FL and will become residents before that trip.

If they are still saying the Pixie Dust Pass, are we still able to take the tickets that came with our package and put them towards the AP price?

Are they still doing ticket bridging to APs?

We have a trip booked for January of 2023 that comes packaged with tickets.

We are also moving to FL and will become residents before that trip.

If they are still saying the Pixie Dust Pass, are we still able to take the tickets that came with our package and put them towards the AP price?
The only AP currently available for sale is the Pixie Dust pass - which is roughly the FL Resident weekday pass, though check the blackout dates.

You may use a package ticket and upgrade it to the Pixie Dust AP, as long as your package ticket is not valued higher than the Pixie AP. You will receive the online value of that ticket as of the date you booked the package; if any price increases occurred after that time your ticket value will not include the increase.

If you want a Pixie Dust AP be sure to have the proper proof of FL residency.

The only AP currently available for sale is the Pixie Dust pass - which is roughly the FL Resident weekday pass, though check the blackout dates.

You may use a package ticket and upgrade it to the Pixie Dust AP, as long as your package ticket is not valued higher than the Pixie AP. You will receive the online value of that ticket as of the date you booked the package; if any price increases occurred after that time your ticket value will not include the increase.

If you want a Pixie Dust AP be sure to have the proper proof of FL residency.
Thanks for the information...what happens if the cost of the ticket is higher than the AP price? Would I be better off using a day or two of the ticket from my package and then upgrade then?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter