Typically when those special type of tickets say they can't be upgraded, that means adding days or the park hopper feature. The purchase price typically can be used towards the purchase of an annual pass.
Thank you - that makes sense!

You probably need to call WDW to upgrade. I also think it's possible to do through UT, but be sure to find out if there is any fee involved.
Does anyone know if you can transfer the funds used to purchase a 6 day hopper to buying genie passes Throughout your trip?

Does anyone know if you can transfer the funds used to purchase a 6 day hopper to buying genie passes Throughout your trip?
I'm not sure I understand the question. Do you have an unused 6-day hopper? If past the expiration date it will become a ticket credit. Ticket credits are usually just that -- credit towards a new ticket. While it may be possible to contact WDW and explain your situation to get the credit issued in another manner, it would not be standard policy.

I'm not sure I understand the question. Do you have an unused 6-day hopper? If past the expiration date it will become a ticket credit. Ticket credits are usually just that -- credit towards a new ticket. While it may be possible to contact WDW and explain your situation to get the credit issued in another manner, it would not be standard policy.
Thanks guest is no longer coming it’s 30 days from now.

Thanks guest is no longer coming it’s 30 days from now.
Since the ticket hasn't expired yet, you would need to contact WDW and request them to cancel the ticket and refund through a gift card. Though be prepared for them to say it will remain as a credit towards a future ticket. A ticket credit cannot be used for other purchases. Good luck!

Typically when those special type of tickets say they can't be upgraded, that means adding days or the park hopper feature. The purchase price typically can be used towards the purchase of an annual pass.
If we are converting the ticket to an annual pass when we arrive, we will not have any park reservations (since the summer ticket does not require them). On conversion, will we be able to get park reservations still or are we going to be left with whatever is available even though our previous tickets allowed us to go to any park?

If we are converting the ticket to an annual pass when we arrive, we will not have any park reservations (since the summer ticket does not require them). On conversion, will we be able to get park reservations still or are we going to be left with whatever is available even though our previous tickets allowed us to go to any park?
Once you upgrade, you will be subject to the rules for your then-current ticket. So if you upgrade to an AP and theme park reservations are required for an AP, you will need to make reservations.

That said, I don't think there have been any particular issues with theme park reservations "selling out" lately. Keep in mind any black-out dates for your AP and/or restrictions on the number of theme park reservations allowed.

UCT is doing their adult tickets at child prices sale again. I received an email this morning. Is that the current best price on Disney tickets?

Ticket prices have gone up so much since our trip in January, the total was around the same price I paid for tickets last November.

UCT is doing their adult tickets at child prices sale again. I received an email this morning. Is that the current best price on Disney tickets?

Ticket prices have gone up so much since our trip in January, the total was around the same price I paid for tickets last November.

When I compared a few sites, the Adult Ticket at Child Price promo came out to be the best deal for the date and ticket I was looking for (4-Day Park Hopper).

So I wanted to purchase a 3 day ticket to disney world. I want to take advantage of the UT sale of adult tickets at kids prices. Anyway..how do I do this? We planned on going to Hollywood studios when when we're at Boardwalk on Tues Aug. 29th. For the next 2 tickets, We wanted to go to MK (staying at Bay Lake then), on Sat. Sept 2nd, then last ticket we wanted to use for Animal Kingdom on Tues Sept 5th. I guess the dates are to spread out to get a 3 day ticket? Suggestions? Thank you!!

So I wanted to purchase a 3 day ticket to disney world. I want to take advantage of the UT sale of adult tickets at kids prices. Anyway..how do I do this? We planned on going to Hollywood studios when when we're at Boardwalk on Tues Aug. 29th. For the next 2 tickets, We wanted to go to MK (staying at Bay Lake then), on Sat. Sept 2nd, then last ticket we wanted to use for Animal Kingdom on Tues Sept 5th. I guess the dates are to spread out to get a 3 day ticket? Suggestions? Thank you!!
Unfortunately a 3 day ticket has to be used within a 5 day range, so it is not possible. You can buy a 1 day ticket for the Aug 29 park and a a 2 day for the other 2 (2 day tickets expire 4 days after the start date ).

The new 4 day 4 park magic ticket has a 7 day range but has blockout dates from Sept 1-4. Your overall date range is 8 days anyway. No chance of changing dates?

Last edited:
Are you booked at a Disney resort for all of your stay (Aug 29 through Sep 5)? That would be the only way you could purchase a 3 day ticket.

The 4 Day 4 Park tickets will not work for you as they are blocked out Sep 1-4.

Honestly you would need to sit down with the app and a calculator to determine your best price.

If not staying onsite for length of stay you would need to purchase a 1 day ticket for your first date then either a 2 day ticket for Sep 2 and 5 except, it might be more cost effective to purchase 3 one day tickets.

Are you booked at a Disney resort for all of your stay (Aug 29 through Sep 5)? That would be the only way you could purchase a 3 day ticket.
And just to add… you would need to buy the 3-day as part of a package to have the use-window extended through Sept. 5th.

Otherwise, your options are to either adjust your dates or buy separate tickets (1+2 or 3 single day). Crunch the numbers to see what is your best option. Keep in mind that 1- and 2-day tickets are usually not discounted and may be less expensive direct from WDW.

Hi all, I scrolled back a bit and couldn’t find the answer so if this is repetitive, apologies in advance.

If we have 4-day hopper tix that were purchased via Undercover Tourist, but are now DVC members eligible for Sorcerer pass, can I upgrade to it over the phone before our trip or do I have to wait until I’m there physically in October? Thanks.

If we have 4-day hopper tix that were purchased via Undercover Tourist, but are now DVC members eligible for Sorcerer pass, can I upgrade to it over the phone before our trip or do I have to wait until I’m there physically in October?
You should be able to upgrade by phone. You will need to call the DVC member services, not the regular ticket number.

Hi, did things a little different for this upcoming vacation-I bought 3 separate 1 day tickets on the disney sight. I have the bar code in my disney app, and it's listed on My Disney experience when I log into the computer-question is, are they automatically linked to our magic bands? In the past when I've ordered from UT, I would get the confirmation # and it myself, but this was the first time ordering direct from Disney.
thanks!

Hi, did things a little different for this upcoming vacation-I bought 3 separate 1 day tickets on the disney sight. I have the bar code in my disney app, and it's listed on My Disney experience when I log into the computer-question is, are they automatically linked to our magic bands? In the past when I've ordered from UT, I would get the confirmation # and it myself, but this was the first time ordering direct from Disney.
thanks!
Your tickets will be tied to your My Disney Experience account. You can verify by signing into your account and going to your tickets. As long as the tickets show, you can access them from your device.

You Magic Bands are also tied to your My Disney Experience account - I think these only show on the website under My Disney Experience > My MagicBands and cards. As long as your account shows the bands as active, you can use the bands to use the tickets.

I didn’t complete the purchase but I was just able to select the ticket and put it in my cart. Maybe try Incognito mode?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter