• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hi everyone! Just purchased APs for myself and family 2 weeks ago for a few upcoming trips. I didn't add the photopass option because it was applying it to all 3 APs in the cart. I assumed after I bought them I would be able to upgrade 1 AP to include photopass. For the life of me, I cannot find where to do it, either in the My Disney Experience App or on the Website. If anyone can share how or where to do it, that would be greatly appreciated.

Quick question, if I have a 7-day PH ticket, can I upgrade it to an 8-day PH ticket once I start using the ticket? If i start using it Monday, say on Wednesday can I add an extra day to it? Just debating if I want to go to the parks on my departure day, but don't want to add another day before seeing how I feel.

can I upgrade it to an 8-day PH ticket once I start using the ticket?
Yes. As long as you do the upgrade before or on the date you use the last entitlement (so that 7th park day). If you use the 7th day, go back to your resort, and wake up the next morning it's too late to upgrade.

Hi everyone! Just purchased APs for myself and family 2 weeks ago for a few upcoming trips. I didn't add the photopass option because it was applying it to all 3 APs in the cart. I assumed after I bought them I would be able to upgrade 1 AP to include photopass. For the life of me, I cannot find where to do it, either in the My Disney Experience App or on the Website. If anyone can share how or where to do it, that would be greatly appreciated.
In MDE, go to your AP and look for a button that says Upgrade. If it's there, you should be able to Upgrade to add the PhotoPass Downloads to your AP.

If there's no such button, call the VIPassholder line and ask to upgrade whichever AP you want to add it to. I think it's either 407-939-7277 or 407-939-7702 (I have both numbers in my Contacts file).

In future, it appears that you have to buy/renew the APs in separate transactions - one transaction for the AP you want to add PhotoPass Downloads to, a separate transaction for APs you don't want it added to.

One day park ticket- since you have to choose a date and park when you buy a one day ticket, does it automatically make a park reservation for you. We were trying to help a friend and told them that they needed to make a park reservation and it said ”park reservation limit has been reached.“ Just wanted to make sure. We don’t ever buy just one day so not sure how that works.

One day park ticket- since you have to choose a date and park when you buy a one day ticket, does it automatically make a park reservation for you. We were trying to help a friend and told them that they needed to make a park reservation and it said ”park reservation limit has been reached.“ Just wanted to make sure. We don’t ever buy just one day so not sure how that works.
No need to make a park reservation with a one day ticket.

I don’t know where to ask this so I’ll just put it here. I don’t have a make payment button. I did the online chat and they said I have to call to make payments. Why is this? I’ve never had this happen when booking before for Disneyland or Aulani. What gives?

I don’t know where to ask this so I’ll just put it here. I don’t have a make payment button. I did the online chat and they said I have to call to make payments. Why is this? I’ve never had this happen when booking before for Disneyland or Aulani. What gives?
Did you book through a TA?
Did you book a room-only reservation? By phone?

Did you book through a TA?
Did you book a room-only reservation? By phone?
Booked by phone. Neither my ipad or phone had a make payment button. Just fired up an old laptop, logged on and voila the make payment button appears where it should be. Very weird.

Hello y'all. I have a question. I have had to modify my planned Disney vacation because of changes at my work. So no Disney Wish and 2 extra days at World because I need to be back a day earlier. I am having a hard time adding the extra days because of course I am. And was wondering if you had a room only reservation before your main package reservation are you still able to pull the tickets forward to use before you check in your package?

if you had a room only reservation before your main package reservation are you still able to pull the tickets forward to use before you check in your package?
No. If you have package tickets they are set to start on the check-in date of the package reservation. If you need tickets for the day prior, I suggest dropping the tickets from the package (make it a "basic package" with just the room reservation), then you can purchase tickets separately with the appropriate start date.

Hopefully you are more than 30 days out from the package check-in and can make that change. If you are within a month, you might just want to plan some non-park activities if arriving earlier than originally planned.

Hi Sorcerer Pass holder here. Last minute we decided to book a few days at Christmas with the current discounts. We realize we are blocked out from the parks which is fine with so much to do around resorts and springs. was thinking if we wanted to do one day in a park it would be Epcot For Festival of the Holidays. So I’m a Florida resident, Annual Pass Holder and DVC. I looked at the website and a one day park ticket is $179? Am I looking wrong. it’s for December 23 so I get it’s a high volume day. Any ideas or something I’m missing to get a one day park ticket at a reasonable price?

Hi Sorcerer Pass holder here. Last minute we decided to book a few days at Christmas with the current discounts. We realize we are blocked out from the parks which is fine with so much to do around resorts and springs. was thinking if we wanted to do one day in a park it would be Epcot For Festival of the Holidays. So I’m a Florida resident, Annual Pass Holder and DVC. I looked at the website and a one day park ticket is $179? Am I looking wrong. it’s for December 23 so I get it’s a high volume day. Any ideas or something I’m missing to get a one day park ticket at a reasonable price?
As a Florida resident, you sometimes lost sight of what some people are paying these days, especially for peak times.

If you want to go, you have to pay. And be ready for big crowds.

Just think, in 10 years you'll be able to look back at that "bargain" ticket you bought back in 2023.

As a Florida resident, you sometimes lost sight of what some people are paying these days, especially for peak times.

If you want to go, you have to pay. And be ready for big crowds.

Just think, in 10 years you'll be able to look back at that "bargain" ticket you bought back in 2023.
I don’t think it’s as a Florida resident I think I’m spoiled by my AP LOL! I paid I think it was $900 and we have been in the parks about 30 times this year and that’s with park hopping! That’s why I was surprised at $179 for a one day without hopper even on a holiday. Like you said I’ll pay it and look at it in 10 years,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter