I will need 6 day tickets with park hopper and water parks. We qualify for military salute tickets. Those are only 5 days.

I can save about $400 for the family if I buy single day military discount tickets plus the 5 day salute tickets (with hoppers and water parks) vs a 6 day hopper plus ticket at the military discount. (By discount they’re basically magic your way tickets with no tax).

Will this cause problems? Ideally I’d want to use the single day non-hopper tickets on the first day then the salute tickets after. How do we make sure the right ticket is used?

Thank you!

I just found out we will not be able to attend Jollywood and I already bought our tickets. I did some searching and found this post that says you can apply the value of unused Special Event tickets in future years, is this correct? There is nothing I need to do to 'cancel' our tickets before the date, I'll be able to call next year and apply the value?
I would definitely call so the CM can make some notes and/or remove the old tickets and give you a reference number for the future purchase. I wouldn't just let them sit in MDE, expire, and hope to transfer the value later. I am sure they can be seen and/or retrieved, but phone CM support for things like this is always harder than GRs in person and I assume special event tickets will be purchased from home far in advance.

I know you can convert Disney purchased tickets from Disney to an annual pass while visiting on those tickets. My question is if you buy discounted tickets from another site(ex: undercover tourist) can you convert the value of those to annual passes while visiting on those tickets?

We will be attending a convention and plan to purchase the convention tickets online. How do these tickets work? Do you exchange these tickets (email confirmation) for an actual ticket at the ticket booth?

GOLF QUESTION -

DVC Member here, who has purchased the DVC Discounted APs for several years now. Until last year I also purchased the DVC-Golf Package. That Golf package was discontinued in 2023.
My Question:
Can I add the "Sports & Water Parks Option" when I renew my Sorcerer's Pass in 2024,
AND will that allow me to Golf for FREE at Disney's Oak Trail, and FREE mini-golf at the Disney Mini-Golf courses??

I will purchasing park tickets for a family vacation in summer 2024 (10 day hoppers). If I purchase tickets from a discounter like UT and a situation arises where the ticket holder cancels their trip, will that ticket sit in their MDE and able to be credited for a new ticket at some point like Disney does for tickets purchased through them? I know the price difference would be at Disney's price.

a situation arises where the ticket holder cancels their trip, will that ticket sit in their MDE and able to be credited for a new ticket at some point
Yes, a fully-unused ticket will hold credit value towards a future ticket, even if bought from an authorized reseller.

My Question:
Can I add the "Sports & Water Parks Option" when I renew my Sorcerer's Pass in 2024,
AND will that allow me to Golf for FREE at Disney's Oak Trail, and FREE mini-golf at the Disney Mini-Golf courses??
Yes, that’s my understanding. This is what’s included with the Water Park and Sports option:

Note that Oak Trail is a 9-hole par 36 walking course. If you are used to the 18-hole Palm or Magnolia courses, it may not be equivalent.

Yes, that’s my understanding. This is what’s included with the Water Park and Sports option:

Note that Oak Trail is a 9-hole par 36 walking course. If you are used to the 18-hole Palm or Magnolia courses, it may not be equivalent.
Thank you, I appreciate your reply. (I have that same understanding, based on the descriptive text you provided).
I actually like the walking course, and enjoy getting there early, in & out.
I'm still hoping to hear from someone who has actually purchased and used this option, and who can verify that there aren't any additional/hidden fees for the golf.
Thanks again!!

Thank you, I appreciate your reply. (I have that same understanding, based on the descriptive text you provided).
I actually like the walking course, and enjoy getting there early, in & out.
I'm still hoping to hear from someone who has actually purchased and used this option, and who can verify that there aren't any additional/hidden fees for the golf.
Thanks again!!
Don't have that option, but it would cover green fees only. The only other possible "fees" would be for things like equipment rental (clubs, shoes, carts, etc.).

You can also contact the WDW Golf operations at 407-939-4653.

Don't have that option, but it would cover green fees only. The only other possible "fees" would be for things like equipment rental (clubs, shoes, carts, etc.).

You can also contact the WDW Golf operations at 407-939-4653.
Thanks!
Sounds great - we’ve been driving down or taking autotrain on our last 2 trips, so I have my clubs and push-cart with me.
I will be taking advantage of that!

Ticket question: If I purchase an 8 day park hopper from UC, will it still be good as many days as the one purchased from Disney? (i.e. an 8 day ticket is good for a 12 day period). Tickets are a little cheaper if I start the date before we arrive.

Ticket question: If I purchase an 8 day park hopper from UC, will it still be good as many days as the one purchased from Disney? (i.e. an 8 day ticket is good for a 12 day period). Tickets are a little cheaper if I start the date before we arrive.
Yes, tickets are exactly the same through an authorized reseller, just a different price.

I'm looking at Undercover Tourist and the ticket special they have on right now.

Does Undercover Tourist charge a different tax rate than Disney World? Or perhaps a service fee?

I was looking at UT's website and it shows the following for a 10 Day Park Hopper Ticket:

Save $92 vs. Adult Gate Price
$707.26 pre-tax
$776.38 total

Disney's Website:
$796.54 pre-tax
$848.32 total

Pre-tax - $796.54 - 707.26 = $89.28 savings
Total - $848.32 - $776.38 = $71.94 savings

I'm not understanding why the savings for the total price is less than the pre-tax savings, it should be slightly higher if the tax rate is the same. It looks like UT's tax rate is about 9.8% while Disney's is about 6.5%.

Does Undercover Tourist charge a different tax rate than Disney World? Or perhaps a service fee?
It could be some kind of fee rolled in; the tax rate should be the same as WDW (6.5%). It looks like they refer to it as "taxes and fees" and I can't find a break-out of the "Total" other than it says "Taxes and Fees Included Where Applicable."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter