Tickets available on the UK website

How long did it take. I was thinking about ordering the physical tickets, but we leave mid September, so not sure if they would arrive. Were you able to link them to your account before they arrived?
Ours came really quickly, within a week if I remember correctly. They came by courier. We were able to link them to MDE before they arrived and really didn't need the physical tickets at all.

Ours came really quickly, within a week if I remember correctly. They came by courier. We were able to link them to MDE before they arrived and really didn't need the physical tickets at all.
And you live in Canada? What province? Was this recently? I assume no duty

Last edited:
How long did it take. I was thinking about ordering the physical tickets, but we leave mid September, so not sure if they would arrive. Were you able to link them to your account before they arrived?
We got them pretty quick, within a couple of weeks at most, if I’m not mistaken. I was surprised at how quick they came. I don’t know if you could link them to your account beforehand though, unless they sent you the ticket numbers. Honestly, I’d just go with the e-tickets if you are in a rush though. We didn’t really use our hard tickets, as we bought magic bands while we were there and just used those. I won’t be buying hard tickets again.

We got them pretty quick, within a couple of weeks at most, if I’m not mistaken. I was surprised at how quick they came. I don’t know if you could link them to your account beforehand though, unless they sent you the ticket numbers. Honestly, I’d just go with the e-tickets if you are in a rush though. We didn’t really use our hard tickets, as we bought magic bands while we were there and just used those. I won’t be buying hard tickets again.
Based on an email I got from them it sounds like Disney is discontinuing the physical tickets :(

This is the email I got from them not too long ago!

From 30th September, Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando and SeaWorld Parks are replacing physical tickets that are sent in the post with digital tickets.

Our records indicate that you purchased physical tickets from us and paid a deposit.

We are able to fulfil these physical tickets so long as your balance is paid in full by 10th September 2022. You can pay your balance by logging into your order and your physical tickets will then be sent to you in the post within 7 days.

If you do not pay your balance by the 10th September, your tickets will automatically be converted to digital tickets. Digital tickets are gate-ready. Digital Disney tickets can be used directly from your smartphone in conjunction with a Disney Theme Park Reservation. If we convert your booking to digital tickets, you will pay exactly the same price as your original order.

Just got back from a 10 day trip - we bought the 14 day tickets with park hopper and genie +. No problems using the tickets, I would definitely go this route again!
Did you buy directly from the Disney U.K. website?

No I bought from attraction tickets - at the time that I bought it was 14 days for price of 7, included memory maker, park hopper and water parks. Also, I paid for mine in Euros, as it was the cheapest option with conversion (you will need to check which one works out better right now).

https://www.attractiontickets.com/en/orlando-attraction-tickets/walt-disney-world-orlando-tickets
We got the same exact deal Honeypot did above for our recent trip during the first two weeks of August and everything was seamless. Linked tickets to our MDE account using ticket ID number in the email we received following purchase and made park reservations that same day. Everything linked to magic band so didn't need the physical passes that Attraction Tickets sent. We found paying in Euros cheaper as well. Will use this every time we can when visiting WDW for more than 10 days.

We bought the 14 day tickets for our February 2023 trip. Does anyone who has used them know how the mini golf perk works and is for multiple rounds or per day. Also, can you use a water park and in a park in a day?

I answered my own questions. 1 round of mini golf each day and water park and park can be the same day from what I understand.

Last edited:
We bought the 14 day tickets for our February 2023 trip. Does anyone who has used them know how the mini golf perk works and is for multiple rounds or per day. Also, can you use a water park and in a park in a day?

I answered my own questions. 1 round of mini golf each day and water park and park can be the same day from what I understand.
U got it. You can do both water prk and park in the same day.

Minigolf MUST be before 4pm. If driving to Fantasia Gardens, you can park at the Swan Reserve right across and they will validate your parking. We didn’t know and followed the advice on darn Disney’s Moms Panel and parked at DHS and boated over.

You cannot do both sides of either mini golf on the same day. Only one side max each day. I asked at the counter at Winter Summerland. It’s a pity as it only takes maybe 45-60 mins for a round and we wanted to do both sides.

Our boys also went golfing several times at Oak Trails and enjoyed themselves. Foot golf is also part of the package and is certainly unique as you play with a soccer ball.

Remember u have 18 days to use 14 park entries and 14 WPF&More entries.

I'm buying these tickets for my trip in May. I was able to get 14 days for the price of 7, and adult at child prices. They also come with free Magic Bands but I believe you have to go to Disney Springs to pick those up, so we'll see if we make it there. We will not be there for 14 days, but this does allow us to park hop, go to water parks, and was cheaper than 7 day tickets through Disney. I was able to put a deposit on them and have to pay them off by 6 weeks before my trip in order to receive them, but I wanted to lock in the price/deal. That is a nice option. I did also pay the extra to be able to cancel them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter