Tiffany Towncar-Seaspray help.

B

babus1

I saw that Seaspray had pics of a limo from Tiffany Towncar. How much was this service? We had tiffany Towncar and were picked up in an older Lincoln Towncar-nothing fancy, but adequate. I think we paid $75 roundtrip. Thought the limo was cool and wondered about the cost. Anyone know how much a taxi cab is from the Airport to POFQ?

not sure on limo...my guess is around 150...taxi varies call mears (the major company w/orange taxis) at 699-9999 to find out an estimate.

Hi babus!

The limo was $220. round trip and INCLUDED the tip! Their service was excellent! We used them last May and again last month! :)

We have been using Tiffany Town car for a number of years and have always been very satisfied. Their cars are new & clean and the drivers are the best. They have an excellent reputation & I highly recommend them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter