Timandlesley's ROAD TRIP TO DISNEY!! ARE WE THERE YET!?!6/28 TR is up, link on pg.47!

You are already on your way but just wanted to pop in and say I hope you have a magical trip and I am really looking forward to hearing all about it!! :)

Have a great trip! I am waving as you drive through GA! My fiance and I are leaving for our wedding/honeymoon trip on the day you return from Disney 6/24. By the time I get back, I'll be behind in your TR!! :) Looking forward to coming back and catching up!

Just realized you had a trip when I saw you post on the Dolewhip meet thread. I wished we could have met you and the family. Maybe you could do Kona at 5 and make it over. I am sure we will be hanging out for a while. Have a great trip!!! Your plans look awesome once again.

To quote one of my favorite country and western singers:

"On the Road Again... "

I hope you guys are having a great trip. Can't wait to hear about your adventures when you get back. :)

I can't believe your trip is here! Have a safe and magical trip!

I can't wait to hear all about it! I'm so excited for you all!

Sorry I missed your send off, and now you are already coming home! Hope it was fantastic - can't wait to read all about it!

....anyone home yet??...hope the down feeling isn't
too bad, coming back to reality is "the" worst!! Can't
wait to hear about every senond of magic!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter