Timandlesley's ROAD TRIP TO DISNEY!! ARE WE THERE YET!?!6/28 TR is up, link on pg.47!

Hello everyone!!!! We returned this afternoon and had a WONDERFUL trip. I took a TON of pictures, and I won a free Disney Photopass CD from the Podcast (found out when we were on our trip) so took lots of Photopass pics too. Can't wait to share it all with you.
I have to go to Girlscout Camp with Lauren starting at 10 a.m. tomorrow but should be starting the trip report on Monday, even have a name for it picked out, so stay tuned. I can't wait to share it all with you, lots of fun/funny/good times!!!!:thumbsup2
Lesley

Yay...welcome back! Very cool about winning the Photopass CD! Can't wait to hear about your newest adventures! :goodvibes

Welcome back (even though coming home from Disney usually stinks)! I heard you win the Photopass CD and figured you'd put it to good use while you were there! Looking forward to the report. Have fun at GS camp! :goodvibes

Welcome Back! :)

Good to hear that you had a great trip. I am really looking forward to the trip report. :goodvibes

Welcome Back!!! Glad you got home safely and hope you have fun at Girl Scout Camp with Lauren. Congrats on winning the Photopass CD! That is great. Can't wait to hear all about the trip and see all the pictures!

Welcome home! It doesn't seem right to read TR's without having a TImandLesley TR to read, so I can't wait!!

Yeah! Glad to hear you're back safe and sound. The day you were driving down to FL we were driving home from MA--15 hours--thought of you guys as you were heading to Valdosta that day. Can't believe it's been two weeks since then! Looking forward to reading the trip report. Have a great weekend.

So glad you are back!!! Can't wait for the trip report to begin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter