Time sensitive FP+ date question

shan981

Mouseketeer
This is so last minute, wishing I would have seen this yesterday, but my FP+ day I thought was supposed to be today. We check into POP 11/23 for two days, then move to CR, which is what our tickets are linked to. So it was my understanding that I'd be able to make FP selections starting today, but only for the days of our CR stay. But MDE is showing that I can't make selections until 9/26. Is this correct or will it magically change at 7am? I tried calling Disney but they aren't open yet.

UPDATE - it changed at 7am and I was able to book for 11/25-12/3 which is the rest of our stay.

Thanks for the quick replies in my moment of panic!

Last edited:
this might help.
bottom line, I used the help chat and they were able make my fast passes for the first 2 nights of my 3 split stays.
if after 7 you cant make selections try the online chat.

Here are details how they helped..
I have 3 split stays. we scored free dining 11/24 - 11/28... We added 2 days in front 11/22 & 11/23 then added 2 days at end 11/29 & 11/30. Because our ticket package starts on 11/24 our 60 FP window is based on that date. we were unable to make FPs for the 1st 2 days of our stay. we were told when we arrive and our tickets were activated we could THEN make FP. for the first 2 days..
So yesterday at 7am we logged on just in case and as expected it said we had to wait until 60 days were met... that would be Tuesday ( tomorrow) 60 days from our middle reservation.. I got on WDW help chat, and they set up complementary FPs for the 1st 2 days of the trip. ( they had to choose the FPs, I gave them requests and times ) that also opened up the rest of my trip FPs and I was able to book for the whole trip. I can not modify those 1st 2 days FPs but at least we have something. ( they are listed as complimentary ). I had researched this situation and was told repeatedly we had to wait until we arrived at resort and tickets were activated to be able to make FPs for those 1st 2 days. nobody ever suggested that what happened could be done...
We then had no issues with the web site. got all the headliners we wanted... FOP, Slinky Dog, Frozen ride..... I'm guessing that 60 days from a thursday arrival is less busy than 60 days from a Saturday or Sunday arrival??

This is so last minute, wishing I would have seen this yesterday, but my FP+ day I thought was supposed to be today. We check into POP 11/23 for two days, then move to CR, which is what our tickets are linked to. So it was my understanding that I'd be able to make FP selections starting today, but only for the days of our CR stay. But MDE is showing that I can't make selections until 9/26. Is this correct or will it magically change at 7am? I tried calling Disney but they aren't open yet.

You may find the FP FAQ helpful, specifically the Booking Windows post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter