Time to Confess ...

maryliz

<font color=990099>The Whoosh Fairy RULEs, the Blo
... to my co-workers that I am indeed returning to Disney at the very end of Sept. I booked the trip in January (ya know, winter blues, need to see a yellow envelope - lol) assuming we probably wouldn't go. Then I got the Cdn at par deal so at that point we were pretty sure we were going. Now it's a definite so I guess it's time to tell them at work. I waited because they would have thought I was even more nuts to book the trip, tell them, and then change my mind about going -- no one there seems to understand that just making a reservation is a Dis-fix :rolleyes:

So, tomorrow is the day I confess -- and to celebrate, I successfully added my "countdown" to my profile. :)

Mary Liz

Hi Mary Liz! :)
no one there seems to understand that just making a reservation is a Dis-fix

It's true isn't it! I think a lot of us understand the excitement of receiving that yellow envelope.....:) :Pinkbounc

Good for you, 47 days will fly by! :)

Kim :)

Lucky you...I wish I was going back & I've only been back for 24 days :) .

It is exciting isn't it. I get excited getting the yellow envelopes for my clients. I know, I know, that's really pathetic.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter