Time to DOUBLE up!! 2 for 1 Pre-TR!!!!!!! TRIP REPORT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!

Great Pics! Soooo....Cute!

I vote Christmas, I have always wanted to go to Disney at Christmas. We are planning to go December 2010.

BTW, we live in Indiana

I think we are leaning more towards the November dates. DW really wants to see the decorations.

Count me in:thumbsup2 I'm looking foward to hearing all your plans!!

:yay: Count me in!!

Thanks for following along.... This might take a while to really get going though.

Aw! They are so cute!
Adorable pics!!! :) :love:

Thanks!!! :goodvibes

Well as the talk of our trip slowly gets underway, DW is leaning towards the November dates. (this basically means that the Nov. dates are a definite). One good thing about the November dates is that it would be my birthday while we were there! So I'd get some type of present. (most likely the gift card if I have the AP's) I found out some prices (with help) of staying at POP with an AAA discount. I'm hoping with all the promotions going on now Nov. won't be busy.... then Disney will run some more promos so we can get something cheaper. LOL

I also talked with our friends and have decided that renting a house will be the best way to go for our March trip. This way after the kids get to bed we can hang out and not have to deal with hotel rooms. We are looking to rent a 4-5 bedroom house for at least 7-8 days with a pool, hot tub, and game room. I've been searching some websites and I think we can spend under $1000. That would be great split between the 2 families. Once I book something (room or airfare) I'll get to add a ticker to my siggy!LOLOL Maybe I should add a ticker for when I add my Disney ticker?:rotfl::rotfl:

Last year part of Nov and Dec had free dining. Maybe they will do it again this year.

I got a PIN early one, and then after awhile I think it opened to Vsa holders and then went to general public as far as I know.

I think I can say this is a November trip. I took the 14th - 19th off today. :thumbsup2 I've also been looking at more houses on vrbo.com I've found houses from $600 a week. The $600 one's are a little farther away from the parks while ones in the $800-$1000 range are a lot closer and have what we are looking for. Then there are the one's $1000+ that are really nice. I think with the economy I might be able to make a few deals. I've been trying to look for properties that have some feedback from past guests. My wife is calling me obsessive because I look every night.... but she isn't going to sit on the computer and find the house. I've saved about 25 houses and I guess I should narrow those down. That's it. I might post a few pictures from Easter later.:goodvibes:goodvibes

Aww they are so adorable. Partners in crime since day one.:rotfl2: Tough luck to the parents. Wow great dates I think the Christmas decorations should be up by then. Can't wait for the easter pics. :cloud9:

On Friday we went over our friends house for an Easter egg hunt. It was supposed to be on Saturday but with some nasty weather coming, it was moved to Friday. It was nice out- sunny and about 55º. There was over 20 kids. They had the younger kids in the front yard and the older kids in the back. Juliana had a blast. At first she was just going after the pink eggs but I think she found them all, so she had to pick up some other colors as well.

DSC04979.jpg

DSC04980.jpg

DSC04981.jpg

After the egg hunt it was time for sack races.

DSC04986.jpg

Once the sack races were over it was a kid free for all. They had candy, cookies, donuts, and more! Surprisingly Juliana doesn't really eat too many sweets.:confused3 I guess I shouldn't complain. So she just headed over to the slide.

DSC04991.jpg

DSC04992.jpg

It was a great Friday morning. Melody was off from work and her family was coming over for a seafood dinner at night.:goodvibes

Such cute pictures!! I think that time in November would be great. Crowds not too bad- decorations up and looking beautiful! It may be a little cool for the pool though, but it would be nice to be in the parks and not have it be so hot!! Also I love the idea of getting a house when going with friends. It will make your nights so much more enjoyable when the kids are sleeping. On our last trip (we went to Cape Cod for NYE) and Wayne and I were sitting in the hotel room, having a glass of wine in the dark because the kids NEEDED a nap, and we were trying so hard to be quiet and kept cracking up - we kept saying, we really should have stayed at a place with two rooms!!

Great pics. I love the picture of Juliana running with two eggs on her hand and going after another. You captured the picture full of spirit:cloud9: WOW she doesn't eat too much sweet :worship: I can't even do that :rotfl2: What a great family day :thumbsup2

Such cute pictures!! I think that time in November would be great. Crowds not too bad- decorations up and looking beautiful! It may be a little cool for the pool though, but it would be nice to be in the parks and not have it be so hot!! Also I love the idea of getting a house when going with friends. It will make your nights so much more enjoyable when the kids are sleeping. On our last trip (we went to Cape Cod for NYE) and Wayne and I were sitting in the hotel room, having a glass of wine in the dark because the kids NEEDED a nap, and we were trying so hard to be quiet and kept cracking up - we kept saying, we really should have stayed at a place with two rooms!!

I would hope that it would be in the 70's?:confused3 I don't know the temps in Fl at this time of the year. I'll have to go check them out.

About the house..... thats how we felt our last trip too! At night we would get in bed and wait for Juliana to fall asleep. More than 1/2 the time Melody fell asleep too! I was laying in bed drinking a beer :drinking1and watching Sportscenter while my 2 girls were sleeping. LOLOL Considering that we don't get a chance to hang out with our friends much anymore, I think this will be the best option. It will be nice hanging out in the hot tub while the kids are sleeping!

Great pics. I love the picture of Juliana running with two eggs on her hand and going after another. You captured the picture full of spirit:cloud9: WOW she doesn't eat too much sweet :worship: I can't even do that :rotfl2: What a great family day :thumbsup2

Thanks.. we had a fun time. It was nice to be together for the weekend. Pretty soon my work schedule will kick into high gear and we won't be doing stuff like this for a while.

Here are a few from Easter morning. Here is Juliana checking out her Easter basket.

DSC05011.jpg

She was following the tracks that the Easter Bunny left behind.

DSC05008.jpg

After church, our neighbors had a Easter egg hunt for the kids. It was a balmy 40º with a 15-20 MPH wind. Needless to say it was quite cold. It felt like winter... but the kids didn't mind.. they we having fun!

DSC05015.jpg

DSC05016.jpg

DSC05027.jpg

We had my family over for lunch. You would of thought it was Christmas morning with all the gifts everyone brought Juliana. My grandmother brought her a huge bag filled with presents. This is Juliana checking to see if there were any left.

DSC05035.jpg

Here is Juliana 'reading' her card to everyone. I wish I video taped this... it started something like this. "Once apon a time, in a far away kingdom" LOLOL

DSC05038.jpg

We had a nice day of family and food. Oh well I guess I should get back to planning.:rolleyes1

I was a lurker-reader on your first report and enjoyed reading it a lot!! Since I found this new report, I thought that I would stop and say hi. I look forward to reading about your plans! You have a beautiful family--thanks for sharing:thumbsup2

I was a lurker-reader on your first report and enjoyed reading it a lot!! Since I found this new report, I thought that I would stop and say hi. I look forward to reading about your plans! You have a beautiful family--thanks for sharing:thumbsup2

Thanks for reading... I don't know what I'm doing with this TR:confused3 I really want to get some concrete plans but it's taking a while. So in the meantime I guess I'll try to keep the readers entertained!:rotfl:

Precious pics!!!! :)

I love her coat...looks like it was sure cold outside! Brrr!!!

And I love the bunny footsteps deal. So, does your Easter Bunny leave tracks? How does that work? :)

I usually use my pre-trip reports to plan trips...and just live life...like a blog/pre-trip report! :)

I am enjoying yours!! :)

Precious pics!!!! :)

I love her coat...looks like it was sure cold outside! Brrr!!!

And I love the bunny footsteps deal. So, does your Easter Bunny leave tracks? How does that work? :)

I usually use my pre-trip reports to plan trips...and just live life...like a blog/pre-trip report! :)

I am enjoying yours!! :)

Thanks Maroo......
Some how our Easter bunny must of hopped through some flour this year. His trail was from the front door to the table where Juliana's basket was. My wife comes up with this stuff...... I'm usually just along for the ride! LOL:rotfl2:

Thanks Maroo......
Some how our Easter bunny must of hopped through some flour this year. His trail was from the front door to the table where Juliana's basket was. My wife comes up with this stuff...... I'm usually just along for the ride! LOL:rotfl2:

Wow...

I am impressed.

Tell your wife that some crazy person from the DIS is very impressed. :lmao:

Great Easter weekend :thumbsup2 I am glad you are enjoying every waking minute with your family before your schedule keeps you away. Juliana is Disney even in Easter lol I love her PJ's :love:She looks excited to read the Card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter