Tips for going bagless?

I go bagless most of the time, even at home. So freeing! I have a wallet case on my phone which holds a credit card and a driver's license. Sometimes a twenty. Generally, that's all I need. When I don't use a wallet case, I stash my cards in a tiny thin purse/pouch and it goes in the other pocket.

I have spent the last few years keeping an eye out for shorts/skirts/pants with pockets. My current arsenal includes

- a few cute athletic shorts with pockets. One has zippers, the others do not. Even though they are fairly short inseams, I find their pockets are deep enough to hold my (large) phone securely. I sometimes even go for short runs with my phone stashed in the pocket.

- several pairs of cotton shorts, denim shorts and denim skirts (easy to stash my phone in the back pockets)

- running leggings. Thrilled that I have found two pairs with pockets on the legs! Deep and secure enough to stash a phone and still very slim and low profile. Love it.

- slim cut sweatpants. Love that many of these have pockets nowadays. Unfortunately stashing my big phone in these inevitably looks baggy and awkward.

I use Macy’s Style & Co cargo capris - lots of colors and sizes (Reg,Plus,Petite) never carry a purse or bag into the park.

We just got back. I was thru the bag check faster than DH was thru the metal detectors and having to empty out his cargo shorts pockets. On the days he didn’t wear the cargo shorts it was so much easier.

Also, Apple pay is accepted most places in the parks. This trip we stayed offsite but used that and carried no cash or cards. We just had our magic bands and phones.

I’ve never had to empty my pockets - except the cell phone - but that may be because I don’t carry anything else that’s metal

I’ve never had to empty my pockets - except the cell phone - but that may be because I don’t carry anything else that’s metal

I was wondering the same thing. It has been a couple years since we last went. But I don’t remember having to empty our pockets unless we had a cell or metal in our pockets. Did they change that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter