To All Single Disers... What does your Dis Nick means?!

Timmy! :hug: Yes, I love getting your email notes throughout the week. They always brighten up my day. Thanks! I try to respond to them, but sometimes it seems to work, and other times, I think they go into texting void.

:crazy: txt mail!!! I can only receive 160 characters!!! so if you typed away yes YOU will end up in a bin!!! :lmao:

Get better Mel!! :grouphug: no jell-o shots for at least a week!

Gosh isn't jello mostly liquid...and don't they say drink plenty of fluids...so I would say more jello shots....:cool1: :cool1: :lmao: :lmao:

Hope you feel better real soon Mel...

Poor Mel. Really hope you fell better soon.
Guess we'll need to pospone the road trip down to WDW for a while.

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 I always thought a trip to WDW made a person feel better and was just what the dr ordered...:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

I hope you feel better soon....

they forecasting 30 degrees and snow next Saturday... :faint:

So Saturday night is at Mohegan Sun ??? :confused3

Thank you everyone :grouphug:

I though driving was the plan :sad1: pirate:
Disney always makes me feel better.

Hi Mel, hope you are feeling better. I hope your house is warmer than mine, last night I came home to a cooler than usual house, and after doing some checking realized I had run out of oil. Got a delivery this morning and it is slowly warming back up.

I moved to the Seattle area (the "Puget") from and area in the south where absolutely every other street name has "Peach" in it. Of course, they also grow peaches out here in the Pacific Northwest!

My nephew actually give me my nickname about 8 years ago. When he was little he couldn't say Cari-Ann instead he called me "Kyen" :confused3 . To this day he still calls me Kyen along with my 2 other nieces.

-Cari-Ann

My nephew actually give me my nickname about 8 years ago. When he was little he couldn't say Cari-Ann instead he called me "Kyen" :confused3 . To this day he still calls me Kyen along with my 2 other nieces.

-Cari-Ann

:goodvibes Wow , another Carri(e)Ann(e) on our boards......and I am known as Annie by all of my nieces/nephews/grnieces/gr nephews for the same reason. My first niece could not say Aunt Angy so it was always just Annie and it stuck!

:goodvibes Wow , another Carri(e)Ann(e) on our boards......and I am known as Annie by all of my nieces/nephews/grnieces/gr nephews for the same reason. My first niece could not say Aunt Angy so it was always just Annie and it stuck!

Its funny to see how many nick names come from children! I had an aunt who's nick name was NEE NEE because my youngest uncle couldn't say Karen. This nick name still stands today.

Its neat to meet another Cari-Ann!!!:woohoo: :yay: :banana:

Growing up my dad wouldn't let my name get shortened for ANYTHING! If someone called me "Cari" he would correct them on the spot!

"Hey Carri(e)-Ann(e)/What's your game now?/Can anybody play?"--The Hollies

Jim

My name came from that song! Apparently that song was playing when I born and my dad couldn't get it out of his head!

OMG...not another Carri (e)....:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :eek: :headache:
OK...OT but Randy your no chit chat rule is killing me..you know thats like telling me and Carrieanne not to breathe..geesh

Okay that makes sense now. :lmao: I have no idea what I was thinking!

And according to the children I work with I'm the CRAZIEST they have ever met, hance my nick name at work Crazy-Ann or Trouble-Ann depending on their moods.

Hmm, sounds just like my BF to me....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: must be something with the name:rolleyes1

Randy! Stop it
Why dont you moniter your "other" thread a little better.. we gots drama

Thats me!!! :thumbsup2

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: and its just not right to say no chit chat, bet he would chit chat....but then I have noticed that is the general rule of thumb, do as I say not as I do:rotfl2: I mean I am such a quiet soul in person but I have to chit chat on the boards to make up for it....:cutie:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: and its just not right to say no chit chat, bet he would chit chat....but then I have noticed that is the general rule of thumb, do as I say not as I do:rotfl2: I mean I am such a quiet soul in person but I have to chit chat on the boards to make up for it....:cutie:

:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :faint: :faint: :ssst: :ssst: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

OMG...baby Jesus must be causin floods in VA today...:lmao: :rotfl2:

In person I am a woman of few words....:goodvibes and if you knew me as well as you think you do you would know that so THERE!!!!!! and it has not rained at all here today, and you should always ck the weather before you claim that Mr Smarty Pants...:angel:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter