To All Single Disers... What does your Dis Nick means?!

I have been with you in person my dear....and so...again I say...

gots to be floodin in VA...lollolololololol:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I have been with you in person my dear....and so...again I say...

gots to be floodin in VA...lollolololololol:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

HA!!! Thats just because you run your mouth 24/7 so I dont have to talk much and you dont have a chance to realize my silence..... Everything is relative here my dear....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: If you are talking constantly and I am listening then my mouth is shut and yours is running....I believe thats the way it went...Tell me one interesting fact you know about me that hasnt been posted, and dont be a SA with it either....

HA!!! Thats just because you run your mouth 24/7 so I dont have to talk much and you dont have a chance to realize my silence..... Everything is relative here my dear....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: If you are talking constantly and I am listening then my mouth is shut and yours is running....I believe thats the way it went...Tell me one interesting fact you know about me that hasnt been posted, and dont be a SA with it either....

:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 modesty prevents me..:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 modesty prevents me..:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

You had to be a SA didnt you:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Ok Mr SA, since I talk so much you obviously listened so much correct??? What one thing have I said around you that noone else on here knows about??? I can probably name at least 50 things about you so there....:lmao:

You had to be a SA didnt you:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Ok Mr SA, since I talk so much you obviously listened so much correct??? What one thing have I said around you that noone else on here knows about??? I can probably name at least 50 things about you so there....:lmao:

I have a bad memory...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) :)

I moved to the Seattle area (the "Puget") from and area in the south where absolutely every other street name has "Peach" in it. Of course, they also grow peaches out here in the Pacific Northwest!

:welcome: how far from Seatac???

My nephew actually give me my nickname about 8 years ago. When he was little he couldn't say Cari-Ann instead he called me "Kyen" :confused3 . To this day he still calls me Kyen along with my 2 other nieces.

-Cari-Ann

:welcome:

Care !!! I see you are still GREEN!!!

Ok time to go nap.. have to be back at work at 7AM :faint:

Have a Great Sunday Peeps!!!!!

Better to be an SA than a DA.

Jim

Good morning Jim, and because I do know Randy I can be the first to say that sometimes he falls into BOTH categories....:lmao: but then he does something kind and redeems himself so I keep him on the friends list;)

Have a wonderful remainder of your weekend:goodvibes

Good morning Jim, and because I do know Randy I can be the first to say that sometimes he falls into BOTH categories....:lmao: but then he does something kind and redeems himself so I keep him on the friends list;)

Have a wonderful remainder of your weekend:goodvibes

Oh...Oh...I see how it is....so you want to be that way huh...well let me just say this about that.......um...well...um....:hug: :hug: :love: :lovestruc :hug:

Good Morning everyone. I am hoping for this week to fly by, so I can go and see my Dis friends in CT this weekend!!!

Shhh

Please keep it down everyone. My head cant handle nor stomach can handle it

Well, if we wouldnt have drank 4 Long Islands and been calling a very tired "not the mamma" at 1am this morning we might be feeling much better... New rule...if anyone sees our Miss Carrie drinking in excess please take her phone away from her, between Carrie and another friend I received calls at 1 am Sat morning, Sunday morning and this morning... I am TIRED people!!!!!!!!!!!!:scared1: Keep in mind that I cant go back to sleep once I have been awaken!!!!:angel:

So Carrie I have no sympathy for you at all this morning!!!!!!
:cool2:

Well, if we wouldnt have drank 4 Long Islands and been calling a very tired "not the mamma" at 1am this morning we might be feeling much better... New rule...if anyone sees our Miss Carrie drinking in excess please take her phone away from her, between Carrie and another friend I received calls at 1 am Sat morning, Sunday morning and this morning... I am TIRED people!!!!!!!!!!!!:scared1: Keep in mind that I cant go back to sleep once I have been awaken!!!!:angel:

So Carrie I have no sympathy for you at all this morning!!!!!!
:cool2:

I anyone see's me drinking in excess buy me a drink!

I anyone see's me drinking in excess buy me a drink!

Ok, buy her more drinks, take her phone and pull up a chaise lounge for her to pass out on:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

(and please dont let her have access to a camera in her phone or otherwise....., and that is all I can say about that.... :rolleyes1)

Ok, buy her more drinks, take her phone and pull up a chaise lounge for her to pass out on:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

(and please dont let her have access to a camera in her phone or otherwise....., and that is all I can say about that.... :rolleyes1)

Listen. I fully admit that when I drink..

1 I do bad things with my phone
2 I wonder off
3 well i dont know what the third was

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter