To everyone planning to attend the August AZJazzyJ/MeanLaureen meet..

Should we move the meet or keep it at the Boardwalk?

• Keep the meet at the Boardwalk

• Move the meet to the Contemporary

Results are only viewable after voting.

MeanLaureen

<font color=purple>Slam Dancer Extraordinaire<br><
Hi everyone..
The number of people attending the meet has grown so rapidly we had been considering alternate places to meet. 60+ people at the Boardwalk might be a little tight :)

Kathryn (Pintrader) has generously offered to help us get set up at the Contemporary.. yes.. that means airconditioning :smooth:

Of course we will have to change the lanyard cards and the pins, but that shouldn't be a problem... (stop grumbling, Jeff)

So.. where would you like to meet? Cast your vote for either Boardwalk or Contemporary! We were also thinking of hosting a smaller meet back at the Dolphin for those that really want to do so "intense trading". Jeff and I (along with Matthew and Trina, of course!!) will have a suite at the Dolphin that should be able to hold about 20-25 people and their pins! Let us know if you would be interested in this too!

Click Here to see who is coming!!

Click Here to join us!

This may be our one and only time to go trading without our kids! We have to make the most of it.

So, please count us (DH and myself) in for any "intense" trading sessions too.:bounce:

Without the kids on this trip also - would be up for "intense trading" count us in.

Bonnie and Shawn

Air Conditioning is important at that time of season so I voted for the Comtemporary. :D See everyone there!!

I have cast my vote for the Contemporary. Of course, if you look at my stays you may see one of the reasons. Also, I understand that the Contemporary management looks very favorably on Pin Trading, and has been more than helpful is working with the pin traders. Also, JudySue and I have found that when there is a pin event scheduled at the Contemporary they make sure secuirty will allow people in. Also, when they have going on sale there, they make sure that coffee is available VERY :cool: early in the morning. (Air Conditioning and protection from rain helps, too.)

Hi all, my vote is for all things COOL!! The Contemporary gets my vote!! Now that I found this site (thanks NHMickey & Tinkerbel129) I just know that my pin collection is OK...I'm not a pin addict...really I'm not...my family just has no clue!! See you in Aug...YEAH..

Nancy:bounce: :jester: :pinkbounc

Another request.. if you are listed as coming to the meet but we are missing info on you.. could you please email this missing info to either Jeff (Jeff@nowhitting.com) or Lauri (MZDavis67@aol.com)
If you have just recently signed up in the past few days we should have you on the list soon!

Thanks!!

A/C... Fla... Aug... Contemporary sounds like a a GOOD IDEA to me but I live in NH and hot is 75.... That is what they set the A/C at in Fla...

I voted for the Contemporary.

The parking is easier than BWI especially on a weekend night. It is indoors and A/C is a good thing in August.

Also if you have ever tried to park at BW on a weekend night you know the problem. It is crowded and if you want to valet you have to pay unless you are a BW guest.

You can definitely count me in for the "intense" trading even if I am out of my league - just watching the big guys trade is fun.

CM Scott at the Contemp pin station thinks this is a good idea too...the airconditioning will be a LIFE SAVER for us.. also there is a LOT MORE room in that atrium:bounce:

I voted for the contemporary because of the AC, even though the Boardwalk is my favorite place! What day/time are you thinking of for the other meet -- I'd love to make it to that one, too.

Well, I've become accustomed to the heat already, but I voted Contemporary because Boardwalk is cramped with just five people. Yes, they have two tables and about 4 chairs. Not too much room, unless we all want to go down to dueling pianos and take over. :) Pin trading, music, and cocktails! Ok, bad mix... I'd be trading left and right. ;)

Dar :bounce:

Voted Contemporary this time. I have spent nights usually until 2 or 3am trading at the Boardwalk and it can get a little on the uncomfortable side. Protection from the elements is also a good thing.

Oh yeah, we would be up for any trading any time. Suzi, Chris, and I are heading down there with only pins as the agenda. Count us in at any meet any time (or at least me (Vince), I will put sleep on hold for this trip.

Well unless we get a strong surge of Boardwalk supporters it looks like we will be packing up and heading to the Contemporary!

Now we need to come up with a new lanyard card, pin, logo.. sigh.. wait a minute.. why am I sighing? That's Jeff's job!

So far we have the following people signed up for the post meet/meet back at our hotel room:
*Vince, Suzi and Chris
*Cherry and JJ
*Robin (Perndweller) and friends (not sure if the friends are coming??)
*Bekeating (Bonnie and Shawn)
*Robyn (Eeyore's Pal) and DH
*Dom13 - I think (You confused me on that one Dom..lol)
*SuzanneB
*Shirley and John
*BeautyLLM
*WVRevy and DW
*Fantasmickey and Jason
*MdStrawberry
*Tiggersmom

Did I miss anyone?

Oh yeah.. and us too :)

Anyone else?

Although I love being at the Boardwalk, AC is much more important in August. I vote Contemporary!!

Leslie

Contemporary. It just makes more sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter