To everyone planning to attend the August AZJazzyJ/MeanLaureen meet..

Should we move the meet or keep it at the Boardwalk?

• Keep the meet at the Boardwalk

• Move the meet to the Contemporary

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wanna go to the "post meet" also!! Y'all at the Swan?
I'm at AS Sports...
Yippee!:bounce:

Hi Suzanne!! I put you on the list for the post meet/meet. We are at the Dolphin this time around :bounce:

oh.. and I'll get back with you tonight on the email. I'm going to need your address again. and for everyone that lectures me about keeping an address book.. I know.. I know..:rolleyes: :p

Okay I wanna go to the Post Meet as well... But knowing Jeff I want to make sure that a "POST MEET" is for pins and not cereal.... I don't think hanging out late at night trading Raisin Bran for Shredded Wheats is such a bad thing but not how I spend my nights.... Now if you want to do that at say 8 or 9am then I'm with ya but not at night.... Cereal is for morning time... :smooth: :jester: :smooth:

ROTFL at Nat!!!

ummm if the post meet is out of T-Mom's league:eek: :eek: :eek: I'm going home after lunch!!!:( :(

OK, here's my assessment of the "post" meet meet:

You have a small group of intense traders, who may include Matt and Lauri, the Parkhoppers, Nat, Md Strawbery, Shirley38, Dar20, Pintrader, etc.

You have another tier of intense wannabe traders, who may include Jeff, TiggersMom, BeautyLLM, SuzanneB, BeKeating, etc.

Then you have the groupies of the intense wannabe traders, who may include Eeyore's Pal, Perndwlr, Dom13, etc.
(This group is actually serving refreshments, but pretending to be apprentices of the intense wannabe traders.)

Near the door is a mixed group. Some are cowering in fear that someone might ask them a question, the other half of the group have a glazed stunned look caused either by heat stroke, snow blindness, or 72 hours of reflected light from cloisonne pin surfaces. (All DHs, DWs, and attendees without board names are in this mixed group.)

:jester: :bounce: :jester:

I'm am intense wannabe trader with groupies??? LOL!!!Too funny!!:) :)

If that's the case, I need a groupie to push my wheelchair to the post meet...any volunteers? Also need large supply of M and M's and Evian water. Oh, and if this turns into a Post meet, my favorite cereal is Alpha Bits! Please talk to my agent, Mickey527, if you have any questions!!!

Leslie

We would be happy to attend the post meet. Please count us in John59 and shirley38

Robyn, your assessment of the post meet is hilarious -- and looks pretty accurate. I was trying to decide where I fit into the group and I think I'm a groupie of the intense wannabees and the intense traders. So if someone will just tell me what kind of refreshments I should bring -- and my husband will definitely be one of those in the group by the door.

Elaine (DW) and I are a definite "maybe" for the post meet meet :) Ok, so I haven't talked to her about it yet, but didn't want the room to fill up before we got a chance to get in...lol

As for what category I'd fit in...I think I might qualify as an intense trader, but don't know for sure. You sure can't tell it by most Pin Chat's we've had :) Though I did manage to get an HG in chat, so it ain't all bad :p

:bounce: Robyn- this is TOOOO funny...love the tiers...ya know, I think people can bounce back an forth between the tiers...depending on the situation...sometimes I'm a Groupie too!! hehehehe!!

Well, after a little work, I have updated the logo for our upcoming pin meet.

pa_pin2.gif

Please let me know what you think.

Jeff

how did I become a intense trader? I am a newbie to all you guys........so you better be gentle with me!!!!
Barbara

The Logo looks good Jeff! Depending on the size of the pin you might want to make the writing in the middle a little larger. Love the "hidden Mickey".

Jeff - the logo looks fabulous!! I love the map - maybe I won't get lost if I follow the path to all the pin meets.

Robyn - I love the groupings - LOL. I am trying hard to be an intense wannabe trader.

Laureen - I will definitely be at the "after" party. Guess I can sleep when I get home!!

Lauri,
I don't know if you are aware or not, but there is a convention/ballroom at the Boardwalk that you might be able to use. If you want to keep it at the Boardwalk you could try to find out if you could use that room.
Sue Ellen

Wow! I'm an intense trader? I feel so honored to be included among that group! :) I don't feel like it, since I've not made a trade in a long while.

Cool logo, Jeff! I'll let you know how many we need.

Dar :bounce:

RobYn, you are too funny, and too right!!! I'll bring the Beaver Tails!!! :p

Intense? Hmm Dar, How did we get here? I'm in good company though as I made a HG trade right in chat one night too, Revy.

JJ didn't I see a Contemporary outline on one of the cards? It's not on the one above.

Barb, it's that strawberry that is so intense, you're pretty easy going. LOL

Sue Ellen I've missed your posts, are you all going to be here??? I guess I just hadn't thought about you traveling right now.

Looking at the "tiers" I think we'll be in good company whatever level we float at that weekend.

Once they close the pin cart, the fourth floor stays open and the lights and air con never go off. We've been known to move groups over to the Outer Rim for libation. Some down to the food and fun court, but beware, they close the hot grill at midnight. There's only cold food available after that. What time can Leighton come join us if we start/stay at the Contemp?

Thanks for all the tough work you two. It takes a lot to organize one of these, much less organize it a second time. So looking forward to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter