Toddler sleeping

Boardwalk_bride

Married in WDW :)
What does everyone do for toddler sleeping? Our daughter just moved into a twin bed with high rails. Not sure what we will do at WDW. We are in a 1 bedroom at Kidani. It looks like we can either fold out the sleeper chair to a twin(?) bed, fold out the sofa to a double, or I guess rent a toddler bed through a service.

We done a variety of things through the years. Request bed rails when you get to Disney and use those or for awhile we had a princess blowup toddler bed that came with it's own pump and sleeping bag that fit snugly around it we used. Can't fall too far if you're already on the ground.

We had a room at Riverside with the fold down bed (5th sleeper), we took the mattress off of it and put it on the floor for our trip in January when our son was almost 2. Worked quite well and I didn’t worry about him rolling off.

Used the pullout couch with rails for.my ds. Worked great !!He thought he was hot stuff when he was little because of the "big bed" and of course the TV with Disney cartoons!!

Our toddler(3yo in 8 days) sleeps in a kids bed at home but at Disney he sleeps in a pack in play, usually in the master closet of our 1 bedroom villas. We pull the couch out before turning in, and have it made up just in case he wakes up and wants a real bed(which happens about half time). But he now calls the PnP his "Disney Bed" so he likes it because it means we're at Disney.

We also have a 5 year old who has an adult size twin at home but sleeps in the king bed with us while there.

When we went and my daughter was that age, she got the sofa/couch pull out and we used the ample pillows in the room to form a "fort" around her, tucked under the bottom fitted sheet to keep them in place. She slept blissfully in the hole that was created around her.

I used Disney bed rails but as an added deterrent I rolled up a towel and placed it between the bottom sheet and the mattress. It works amazingly well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter