Told Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is for Children Only?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CindyBeth

<font color=deeppink>There's a Great Big Beautiful
I called to make a ressie as Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and wanted to make it for me and my dd. The lady told me it was for children only. :confused: She did go on and say she would see if she could get me in too, but totally acted like I shouldn't do it. Has anyone else have this happen to them? And I thought adults were welcomed?

THAT IS SO NOT TRUE!!! I just did this a few weeks ago! Take a look! I would call them back and talk to someone else! Trust me...adults are welcome!

bbb1.jpg

It is so not true!I'm 17,and I did my hair and nails when I was there..It was Christmas day,I didn't have a reservation,but I was able to do it!

I have bee away for a while. Please tell me what Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is all about. Also tell me, would it be fun for 4, more mature ladies on a girlfriends vacation?

When we had DD13 done in Oct for MNSSHP there was a grpoup of about 6 ladies ranging from 30 to 80 getting done. But there was also a man in his 30/40 getting the CoolDude done as well.

Call back get another CM.

Naaaah... While my DD's were there, we saw a woman getting her hair done. She said it was a Christmas present. She looked so cute and happy. This was on Christmas day.

we have reservations booked for our april trip i'm 22 and my sister will be 24 as it's her birthday. i would call back and ask again :) :thumbsup2

I have bee away for a while. Please tell me what Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is all about. Also tell me, would it be fun for 4, more mature ladies on a girlfriends vacation?

Honestly based on what you posted I'd have to say no. It is in the little girls section of WOD store and very little girly. Fun for mom and daughter but that is about the extent.

For "4 more mature ladies" I'd get a spa treatment at one of the resorts - AKL, GF, & SSR or Swan/Dolphin are the ones I can think of right now.

Honestly based on what you posted I'd have to say no. It is in the little girls section of WOD store and very little girly. Fun for mom and daughter but that is about the extent.

For "4 more mature ladies" I'd get a spa treatment at one of the resorts - AKL, GF, & SSR or Swan/Dolphin are the ones I can think of right now.

I totally agree with you. Having visited the BBB, I can't imagine going as an adult. I believe that when Disney opened this up they really meant for kids only. I second a spa treatment instead.

I totally agree with you. Having visited the BBB, I can't imagine going as an adult. I believe that when Disney opened this up they really meant for kids only. I second a spa treatment instead.

We have a few things in common: 1.) from Michigan 2.) going to WDW in 6 days AND 3.) Grandparents coming with us

:rotfl:

I have read about lots of adults doing this. I guess it is nice to do if you want to satisfy your inner child. I really think that it would be sad if a little girl could not get in for an appt. because an adult had the time slot. After all - I would love for my daughter to come have her nails done or a mini facial at a spa but no kids are allowed at spas... right? It would be nice to leave BBB just for the kids - more special for them that way, I think. Alternatively - I could see offering it to adults on a walk in basis if there are openings. This way kids would have had the first shot at the appts.

We have a few things in common: 1.) from Michigan 2.) going to WDW in 6 days AND 3.) Grandparents coming with us

:rotfl:

Off Topic: I just wanted to say Have Fun!! We are staying at SSR and flying Spirit on Thursday! I just can't wait!! :cheer2:

when my cousin 30something and i 25 did it we both had a blast and my cousin LOVED it. my fairy godmother said alot of adults come and do it. it was fun i probably will do it again.

Ok, I called back and got the same person!!!! What are the odds!? :lmao: :rotfl2:

I just went ahead and booked it for the 2 of us, I did also explain to her that I wanted it done cuz we were going to the Princess & Pirate Party that night. She seemed more friendly after I explained that. So, I'm going!!! :goodvibes

Princssdisnygina - Loved your picture!!!!! Both of you look great!!!!

I seriously thought about doing this based on a CM suggesting it since me and DFH are going to the pirates and princess party during our honeymoon, but seeing as I am not going as one of the princesses, and heh more along the lines of a Tortuga pirate woman I just did not think they could do something that could match my costume. I called to change an adr and the cm asked have you heard about the P&P party and I said yep we are attending. I dunno if I messed up a chance at her selling it or what, but we got our tickets way back when it was first announced, and since we never been to the world we thought wow great chance, she then proceeded to ask did you know you can dress in costume? Yep doing that also lol ;)

Do you think it would be appropriate to book for my 11, 13, and 15 year old DDs? We've been to WDW twice since BBB opened and my girls wander over and look at it longingly, but it's usually filled with younger girls. I think they would love it. From what I've been reading here seems like it might be ok for the three of them. What do you think?

Do you think it would be appropriate to book for my 11, 13, and 15 year old DDs? We've been to WDW twice since BBB opened and my girls wander over and look at it longingly, but it's usually filled with younger girls. I think they would love it. From what I've been reading here seems like it might be ok for the three of them. What do you think?

I think if they would enjoy it and you want them to do it, you should book it.

After all - I would love for my daughter to come have her nails done or a mini facial at a spa but no kids are allowed at spas... right?

Actually,

There are some special spa treatments JUST for kids! At the Spa at SSR I know they have the "My first facial" and "My first manicure". I'm not sure what the age range is.....have to look it up.

Ok....they also have "my first pedicure" and "my first massage". AND it just says for guests under 12 years of age accompanied by an adult 18 or older.

This would be something fun for mother and daughter to do!

Shan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter