Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party Information

I tried to book today for June and it only goes until May 29th. I have been checking every day and last week the were no tables available and now I can't get past May 29th. :confused3

I tried to book today for June and it only goes until May 29th. I have been checking every day and last week the were no tables available and now I can't get past May 29th. :confused3

Maybe there's nothing available? I'm booked for mid July - booked it last week.

There were no tables available for July 3rd. so I have been trying every day. Now I can't even search that date. Last week I was able to check!:confused3

I notice many are having the same issues I was having booking tommorowland terrace dessert party. Apparently there are some bugs with the reservation system. I just made a reservation in June. Here is how I did it:

DO NOT try to reserve on any mobile device or mobile app. (It is really buggy) Use a desktop or laptop.
DO NOT go into the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party page and search for an opening this way. (This will give you no more than 90 days out)
INSTEAD go to "Things to do", then "Make reservations". (This will allow you to do 180 days out). Then do a search for the date you want your reservation to be and put in the time of 9PM in Magic Kingdom. A list of available restaurants will show.
If there is an availability for this day at Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party it WILL show!

If there is no availability for the date you want keep the page open for easy access and try at various times of the day.

I've been messing around with it on and off all day and I finally got a reservation in June (102 days out)! Hope this helps everyone who's had issues.

Good luck!

I just wanted to pass some info along in case you guys haven't heard yet...apparently they will be starting a fireworks dessert party at Epcot on March 15 as well:)

I just wanted to pass some info along in case you guys haven't heard yet...apparently they will be starting a fireworks dessert party at Epcot on March 15 as well:)

Really?! Do you know where the seating will be and how to reserve it?

Really?! Do you know where the seating will be and how to reserve it?

I saw it on a site I follow on fb tonight. It said supposedly that all the information will go up tomorrow about it, and it had pricing but nothing other than that. It looked legitimate lol after I posted that I started to wonder if I jumped the gun on believing something I shouldn't. March 15 is only a few days away and I would think they would advertise it more? I guess we will find out tomorrow!:)

Has anybody been able to book a party date in September? I called Monday at my 180+ day mark and the lady told me it was already all booked. I called back today and a different lady told me they weren't accepting reservations yet. Strange. But she did say keep an eye out for the epcot fireworks party.

Has anybody been able to book a party date in September? I called Monday at my 180+ day mark and the lady told me it was already all booked. I called back today and a different lady told me they weren't accepting reservations yet. Strange. But she did say keep an eye out for the epcot fireworks party.

On Monday, I was able to book the party for Sept. 7. However, that was the only date available with an opening. Some posters on another Wishes dessert party thread have called Disney and were told that later dates in September haven't been released for booking yet. Apparently, those dates aren't booked at all. They just haven't opened up yet.

On Monday, I was able to book the party for Sept. 7. However, that was the only date available with an opening. Some posters on another Wishes dessert party thread have called Disney and were told that later dates in September haven't been released for booking yet. Apparently, those dates aren't booked at all. They just haven't opened up yet.
. I called back again because I saw CRT had an opening at 8:10 and I wanted to switch it from my 8:30am appointment. So I figured why not ask this CM about the party. She told me it's not open yet and to call back in a month. Then she was trying to get me to book the epcot party. I told her I couldn't pay that much money for 6 people to eat a dessert buffet especially because I'm a vegan and don't drink. She laughed and was very nice about it. But now I'm wondering if they aren't opening Septembers dates because they are trying to promote epcots new party?

I called twice today. Both people told me September 7th wasn't available. 1 said it was booked, the other just said not available. This stinks because it's the first full day of our honeymoon. So we are shooting for later in the week. Called back a 3rd time and the agent didn't said September dates weren't available yet. We were told to call back on a daily basis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter