List your top 5 scary movies! :happytv:

Here is my list to start! :scared1:

1: a haunting in Connecticut
2: the messengers
3: the orphan
4: Freddy vs. Jason
5: alien (all sequels)

Hooray for scary movies!

My favorites are more old school/eccentric heh I guess, and shall list ten...five is too few ;)

1) Poltergiest
2) Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho
3) Inside/L'Interiur
4) Dead Alive
5) Creature from The Black Lagoon
6) John Carpenter's The Thing
7) May
8) The Haunting
9) Ju-On
10) Freaks

I like the old Nightmare on Elm Street movies, I also really liked a movie called House, it was about a house that appeared to be possessed, it was scary and freaky and I loved it. I also liked Poltergeist, the first one but not so much the others. :)

Tell me about may

And I love the haunting!!!! LOL

I also love the ring, I forgot about that one!

I am not a scary movie fan... Especially since we moved to a rural area and have no neighbors to run to in the middle of the night while running barefoot in my nightshirt..

But, the scariest movies for me was poltergiest and the first nightmare on elm street. Thanks to poltergiest I hate clowns and cannot swim alone at night..

I have seen all of the nightmare on elm street movies and they filmed the 3rd one around the corner from my parents house!

Paranormal Activity was good. Friday the 13th/Halloween parts 1 & 2 are good too. The Nightmare on Elm streets are good. They used to scare me when I was a kid.

Tell me about may

And I love the haunting!!!! LOL

I also love the ring, I forgot about that one!

May is sort of a twist on Frankenstein. Typical story of a lonely girl with a exceptionally creepy porcelain doll for her best friend, who decides best course of action to cure loneliness is to cut up people she likes and make herself a new friend. LOL. It's both gory and very sad and emotional...a bit deeper than your average horror flick, but certainly not for everyone.

OOH I NEED TO GET THAT ONE!! I LOVE MOVIES LIKE THAT!

skiingfast.. put that one on the list honey.

MAY! omg that movie was CREEPY!
another movie i thought was pretty strange is hard candy. oh and its not one of "those mommy and daddy time" kind of movies.

This scared me bad when it came out, of course I was young. But I watched it again, and it is scary.

Jaws.

Night of the Living Dead -- the original 1968 version, not the remake or any of the sequels.

I remember first seeing it when I was in college. They used to do midnight movies at the auditorium on the quad at college. So I watch this movie, and it lets out at like 2AM. And I had to walk about a mile back to the dorm. OMG! I thought the zombies were gonna jump out behind every bush or parked car. :scared1: I was so freaked! And I'm usually real ho-hum about scary movies.

Carrie
Christine
All the Aliens movies
Strangely enough I found the Jaws movies not that scary, maybe it's because I'm an ex scuba diver, and have seen sharks before in their natural habitat.

Oh I like 13 Ghosts a lot, that one is fun and gory.
DBF's favorite is Event Horizon, another one that's creepy and gory. LOL

What about Ghost Ship? anyone ever see that one? Gory!!!!

Oh I like 13 Ghosts a lot, that one is fun and gory.
DBF's favorite is Event Horizon, another one that's creepy and gory. LOL

What about Ghost Ship? anyone ever see that one? Gory!!!!

I remember 13 ghosts!! I forgot to put that on my list. I remember I saw it in the theaters when it came out and it scared the hell out of me. Then I went on a family trip with the fam and had a nightmare from the movie and I guess I started sceraming and scared the hell out of my dad! :rotfl2: I just remember the dream not the screaming.

I remember 13 ghosts!! I forgot to put that on my list. I remember I saw it in the theaters when it came out and it scared the hell out of me. Then I went on a family trip with the fam and had a nightmare from the movie and I guess I started sceraming and scared the hell out of my dad! :rotfl2: I just remember the dream not the screaming.

This reminds me, I'm not sure of the name, maybe room 1403, with John Cuszac. It came out several years ago I think.

:rotfl2:

This reminds me, I'm not sure of the name, maybe room 1403, with John Cuszac. It came out several years ago I think.

Oh ya, I liked that one too!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter