Top 10 scary movies.

Anyone remember Watcher in the Woods? It's a disney movie but I remember thinking it was pretty scary when i was younger. It's like the scary movie you're allowed to watch before you're allowed to watch scary movies. lol Something Wicked this Way Comes was good too (also disney, I believe).

I like some of the movies mentioned earlier like Signs and Misery. Scary movies that I saw but did not like (too scary) are the Shining :scared1: and the first Nightmare on Elm Street. That one I "accidentally" watched when i was in 5th grade. My sister (pinkbudie) was watching it with a friend. My parents weren't home and I got sucked into watching it at the beginning when nothing scary had happened yet and then ended up watching the whole thing. Yeah, not a good movie for a ten year old.

Th Ecorist was great the first time I saw, I finally understood why everyone was talking about it.

Silence of the Lambs is pretty thrilling too.

Anyone remember Watcher in the Woods? It's a disney movie but I remember thinking it was pretty scary when i was younger. It's like the scary movie you're allowed to watch before you're allowed to watch scary movies. lol Something Wicked this Way Comes was good too (also disney, I believe).

I like some of the movies mentioned earlier like Signs and Misery. Scary movies that I saw but did not like (too scary) are the Shining :scared1: and the first Nightmare on Elm Street. That one I "accidentally" watched when i was in 5th grade. My sister (pinkbudie) was watching it with a friend. My parents weren't home and I got sucked into watching it at the beginning when nothing scary had happened yet and then ended up watching the whole thing. Yeah, not a good movie for a ten year old.

Nightmare on Elm Street scared me too back then! Because it seemed real to me. When you dream, your dream seems real. So at night when I went to bed, it felt like that could really happen. I have a big imagination and vivid dreams. :)

Any 'chick-flick'. Always gives me the creeps. :rolleyes1

I have to agree. Sometimes I think I'm the only female that doesn't like them. They are usually boring and predictable. I like action, excitement, and the unexpected. However, this means I get left out of girls' movie nights out. :sad2: Same goes for bookclubs because they always want to read "chick books". Sorry, got a little off topic. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter