Top 3 Cities in USA and out of Country that you

US - New York, Las Vegas (with a side trip to the Grand Canyon) and Hawaii (not sure which city though). I'd actually like to do a road trip across the US. There are so many places I'd like to see. I've done so little traveling.

Outside the US (sorry I'm going Country on this not City) - England, Scotland and Australia. Can't narrow it down to cities as I've never really thought about it. International travel has never been on this small town girls radar. I've never even owned a passport.

US? New Orleans, Washington, D.C., and Austin. I almost took a job in the latter even though I've never been to Texas.

International? Toronto, London, and Venice.

US - New York, Las Vegas (with a side trip to the Grand Canyon) and Hawaii (not sure which city though). I'd actually like to do a road trip across the US. There are so many places I'd like to see. I've done so little traveling.

Outside the US (sorry I'm going Country on this not City) - England, Scotland and Australia. Can't narrow it down to cities as I've never really thought about it. International travel has never been on this small town girls radar. I've never even owned a passport.

you live in Ca and never been to Vegas, you gotta go, I go all the time and dont even gamble

USA - Seattle, Somewhere on the coast of Maine, Somewhere in New Mexico
Rest of the World - Amsterdam, Positano, and Somewhere along the Rhine in Germany (I would actually love to take a Rhine River cruise.)

USA - Boston, New Orleans & Philadelphia (although that is international for me)
Other - Paris, Rome and Edinburgh
Australia - Sydney, Perth and Hobart (my home country, for good measure)

USA - Seattle, Somewhere on the coast of Maine, Somewhere in New Mexico
Rest of the World - Amsterdam, Positano, and Somewhere along the Rhine in Germany (I would actually love to take a Rhine River cruise.)

you know I was thinking some where in Maine also, and also would love to go to Boston

Australia - Sydney, Perth and Hobart (my home country, for good measure)

I also thought do I put Sydney cause I want really bad to to to Australia, but I thought maybe Dydney isnt a good place, didnt know, so I left it off

Where I’ve never been, right?

USA: Washington DC, New Orleans, St Louis

World: Paris, Tokyo, Shanghai ( just to visit the Disney Parks only)

I also thought do I put Sydney cause I want really bad to to to Australia, but I thought maybe Dydney isnt a good place, didnt know, so I left it off

Melbourne is better! Well, at least when it comes to food, culture and sports. Funny, I’ve always lived only a 1.5 hour flight away from Sydney (mostly in Melbourne but also a short time on the Gold Coast when I was tiny) but have never been.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter