• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Top 3 worst attractions at MK

Rhianna.07

DIS Family Page
Hey guys! I know everyone has different opinions so I was wondering, what do YOU guys think are the top 3 worst attractions at MK? Mine are:
  • Tomorrowland Speedway
  • Swiss Family Treehouse
  • The Hall of Presidents
And my honorable mention would have to be Tom Sawyer Island.

Last edited:
Now that Stitch is closed - I only have 2 - Tomorrowland Speedway and Winnie the Pooh. I chose Winnie because Mr. Toad's Wild Ride - which it replaced - was one of my favorite rides!

Very subjective, but I agree with two of yours. I like Tomorrowland Speedaway and really will be sad to see Stitch go, but I'd say:

Swiss Family Treehouse
Hall of Presidents
Tom Sawyers Island

Tomorrowland Speedway
Liberty Square Riverboat
Tom Sawyer Island ( I do like this, but we rarely visit it)

I would say Stitch too, but also:
Enchanted Tales with Belle
Winnie the Pooh
Liberty Square Riverboat

Tomorrowland Speedway (mainly because the line is like slowly being led into the flames of Hell since it is so flipping' hot)

Swiss Family Treehouse (all that climbing and you are rewarded with . . . basically . . . absolutely nothing)

Hall of Presidents (I actually really enjoy the attraction itself and it is a must do for us, however I have noticed over the past decade or so that there are more and more people who go into this attraction with an inability to just sit and enjoy it. Instead they like to LOUDLY express their support of or severe dislike for, the current President - and you can tell they are doing it in order to get a rise out of people).

Stitch
Tiki room
Swiss family treehouse

And honorable mention would be Jungle Cruise

Swiss Family Treehouse (all that climbing and you are rewarded with . . . basically . . . absolutely nothing)

Yep. We usually skipped it, but tried it one time a few years ago. After reaching the exit, DW and I looked at each other and wondered if we missed something. It was great exercise, but that's about it.

I love WDW so much I can't even pick three! The only ride I ever actively disliked there was Stitch's Great Escape (though I think there are still some rides I haven't been on).

We were in WDW with another couple one year for the Princess Half marathon. The evening of the race, we went to MK to wear our medals. The other couple just wanted to sit on the rockers in Frontierland. I said, well, at least let's go sit in an attraction like the Hall of Presidents. They didn't want to but said they'd be willing to do the Treehouse...so we did! I was likeo_O

One man's Worst Attraction is another's Disney Icon. That said, my Worsts are Small World, Tikl and Swiss Treehouse.

Bill From PA

I will give honorable mention to Tiki. That's another that we had never tried until last year. It's cool in a retro way, but wasn't something we'll likely do again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter