Top 5 dumbest things said at the Disney-MGM Studios

Here is a fictional list of the 10 dumbest things said in Disney World. (sorry it's kinda off the subject.)

10. "Why's there no tee for that giant golf exhibit in EPCOT?"
9. "Geez, why dosen't Disney get rid of that 'Hollywood Tower Hotel' I'd rather stay at the Grand Floridian. Some people even call that place, 'Tower of Terror'!"
8. "How do you get to that Disneyland Paris from here?" (while in Orlando)
7. "Why is that mouse everywhere?"
6. "How come there's no Universal t-shirts here?"
5. "My first trip to Disney World was in 1965 when my dad took there. My favorite ride was Tower of Terror."
4. "I was at Disney World when it first opened in June 1956."
3. "Where's the Nintendo ride?"
2. "Look-it's Mickey!(while pointing to statue of Walt Disney). But, who's the mouse?"
1. Are We There Yet?

The Dumb Disney Dialouge

Tourist 1: Hi! This your first trip?
Tourist 2: No. My dad took me in 1963 when it opened.
#1: Wow. That musta been fun! I also went that year! Space Mountain was so much better than.
#2: Back in '63 there was no information on their web site, so trip planning was hard.
#1: Where did you stay?
#2: The Hollywood Tower Hotel.
#1: Cool. Did you fly?
#2: I don't have wings.
#1: Who's that mouse?
#2: Beats me. I'll bet he's like Walt Disney's compatriot or something. Don't see many 5'7" mice these days.
#1:Yep, that was certainly a year to remember!
#2: Yeah, we put a man on the moon, didn't we?
#1: To busy working on Ronald Reagan's campaign to tell.
#2: The mouse should run for president.
#1: No. It's too hard to win Florida. Where do you think the ballot boxes are hidden, Space Mountain?
#2: Yeah, that's why it's so dark!
#1: Yeah, we should call someone.

Note to all first time Disney travellers: do your research to avoid mishaps like these. Though the chances of two people like this meeting areabout 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to 0,00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000013

We were behind a woman (around 30ish) in line at the stand across from TOT that sold Turkey Legs and HotDogs 2 yrs ago. I thought I was hearing things but she asked:

"I would like a white meat only turkey leg". The CM said that turkey legs are dark meat and smiled.
She snapped back. "You obviously don't know anything about turkeys do you?"He again said turkeys legs are dark meat.She said"Thats enough of this, where do they get these people from. That is the last time I come to Disney and stormed off".:confused: I was waiting for a punch line that never came,thinking it was a joke.

These are great!

I had a similar Space Mountain Fastpass experience. I was using a FastPass while the stand-by line was 60 minutes. As I was taking the (long) walk down the empty fastpass lane, I could tell that there were a group of 3 teenagers who were getting agitated everytime someone walked by (the were about 3/4 of the way to the front). They jumped the barrier right in front of me. Once we got to the front, the CM explained that they needed Fastpasses and sent them back to the end of the line!!

re: wait times. Has anyone ever notice that when there's no wait at the ToT, the posted wait time is 13 minutes?

re: wait times. Has anyone ever notice that when there's no wait at the ToT, the posted wait time is 13 minutes?

I have noticed this! This is true at the Haunted Mansion as well. It must be a inside joke.

J.-

How long before an MGM guest asks: So does Ozzy ever turn on the lights and sing a few songs?

Spectromagic: the float goes by from Fantasia- I dont know the character but it's the scary one, sort of on a mountain, with the wings----A woman asks her husband what character that is, and he says Batman! She says, oh Disney made a Batman movie? He says, oh yes, they made the second one.
Well,at least I know it wasnt from Batman!

The wait times on ToT and HM never go above or below 13 minutes. It's a "horror" thing in a manner of speaking....13 being an "unlucky" number. Does that make sense now? I learned that when I did my training before working in MK last August. :D Pretty neat huh?? :smooth:

Actually, while the reasoning is correct, the sign at Mansion can (and often does) display wait times of 10, 5, and 0 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter