• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Top 5 Original Netflix Series

5. Frontier
4. Glow
3. The Ranch
2. Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
1. The Crown

Honorable mentions: Stranger Things, Fuller House, One Day at a Time, Anne with an E, The Santa Clarita Diet, Jessica Jones, The Punisher.

Last edited:
I don't watch much TV but I love Stranger Things. I need to check out some of these on this thread.

Fortitude
The Killing
Lost in Space
I watch so many, can't remember all of them. I like the slightly dark or mystery ones.
I do watch all the Marvel ones. Not too fond of Iron Fist, the rest are good

5. Frontier
4. Glow
3. The Ranch
2. Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
1. The Crown

Honorable mentions: Stranger Things, Fuller House, One Day at a Time, Anne with an E, The Santa Clarita Diet, Jessica Jones, The Punisher.

what is "frontier" and I heard "the crown" is really good, but sounds about as boring as watching my fingernails grow, tell me why i would like it

Fortitude
The Killing
Lost in Space
I watch so many, can't remember all of them. I like the slightly dark or mystery ones.
I do watch all the Marvel ones. Not too fond of Iron Fist, the rest are good

I liked "the killing " also, and yes it was dark, I really liked the 2 detectives, they were jsut different then what we see on tv

The Crown
(distant behind #1 in no particular order)
13 Reasons Why
House of Cards
Medici - Masters of Florence
Lost in Space

what is "frontier" and I heard "the crown" is really good, but sounds about as boring as watching my fingernails grow, tell me why i would like it

I tend to like period pieces in general.

Frontier stars Jason Momoa as Declan Harp, a part Irish & Native American outlaw who is campaigning to breach the Hudson's Bay Company's monopoly on the fur trade in Canada. Crime, Sabotage, Fighting.

If you seen Downton Abby and liked it, you’ll like the The Crown.

I tend to like period pieces in general.

Frontier stars Jason Momoa as Declan Harp, a part Irish & Native American outlaw who is campaigning to breach the Hudson's Bay Company's monopoly on the fur trade in Canada. Crime, Sabotage, Fighting.

If you seen Downton Abby and liked it, you’ll like the The Crown.
frontier.jpg

It's basically Kahl Drogo with beavers instead of horses and pretty native women instead of Daenerys Stormborn. Of course the ladies do tend to be a little more "dressed in layers" than on the Dothraki plains but use your imagination!

The Crown. It's the only Netflix series I've seen. I couldn't get into House of Cards.

I heard "the crown" is really good, but sounds about as boring as watching my fingernails grow, tell me why i would like it

It probably wouldn't interest you. No cleavages. :lmao:

The Crown. It's the only Netflix series I've seen. I couldn't get into House of Cards.

It probably wouldn't interest you. No cleavages. :lmao:
Untrue! Princess Margaret was quite the hot tamale in the day. ;)

I agree about some of the ones already listed. Also, check out Alias Grace. It is a mini series and it is really good!

Have to second Ozark, so good! Been waiting impatiently for the next season. Also LOVE Grace and Frankie, could watch over and over and never stop laughing. Saw Bloodline quite awhile back, was good. Not sure I can add 2 more but will definitely look into the others mentioned, thinking of The Crown or Alias Grace. One that we finished recently was Red Oaks, but that is an Amazon original not Netflix, with Paul Reiser and Gina Gershwin. Takes place in the 80s in a Country Club, very funny.

Borgia (Netflix, not the HBO one with Jeremy Irons) was one of the best things I have ever watched. Mark Ryder was easy on the eyes and it was Much more historically accurate than the HBO one

1) Marco Polo
2) Medici - Masters of Florence
3) Peaky Blinders
4) Stranger Things
5) The Last Kingdom

Honorable Mention: Lost in Space, House of Cards (excellent at beginning, but lost it's way)

I enjoyed:
13 reasons why(only watched S1 so far
the Crown
Stranger Things
Dark

My husband loves all the Marvel shows and House of Cards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter