Top Ten reasons you know you have a Disney Obsession:

DSCN2728.jpg

Ariel did SO good on her speech today!

We are mostly packed. I'm actually doing paperwork here at home while I watch Sherlock. It may not be a good plan as it's the Moriarty one and it's making me terribly nervous. And I may not have time to finish watching it before we go. 2 weeks before I find out what happens???

Here is Mulan holding our countdown chain right after we made it.
5da028d3.jpg

And here is Boo taking down our final circle off our countdown chain this morning.
e512f228.jpg

And here is Mulan with her friends getting her academic props.
c5154328.jpg

And that is pretty much it. You've been brought up to speed picture wise.

I took Boo to Wal-mart and got her hair cut and they had a clearance bin of Lion King things. So we bought a new Nala and Simba. Very exciting. And for $5.00 MUCH cheaper than deciding to buy them at Disneyland itself.

I hope you have an amazing trip! I also hope you find my state as beautiful as I do. Yosemite is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been in my life.

Have fun! Can't wait til you get back to read your TR!!

P.S. I cannot believe how big your girls are getting, I've been following you from almost the begining!!

I absolutely love reading your trip reports. Your family is adorable and you and your sister have the same relationship my sister and I wish we were able to have! (We're several states apart but talk on the phone all the time!!)

Have fun in DL - I can't wait for your updates. :)

Have a wonderful trip! I can't wait to read about it when you get back! :yay:

Your hair looks great, and the highlights are very cute in Ariel's hair! Congrats to both your "big" girls on their academic achievements! :thumbsup2

Hi all! Thanks for the kind words and well wishes. We had a GREAT trip! Currently I'm sitting in the LAX airport awaiting my flight to Denver.

Here's a little picture preview:

231d6953.jpg

3c07b6ce.jpg

c9e17075.jpg

b4e88240.jpg

cdc4a94c.jpg

Yeah so excited! Love the pics, can't wait for the trip report!

Where was the first pic taken, its amazing!

What a great teaser!! I hope you had a wonderful trip and I can hardly wait to hear about it.

Yeah so excited! Love the pics, can't wait for the trip report!

Where was the first pic taken, its amazing!

Let me tell you, no picture in the WORLD does Yosemite justice. Ansel Adams spent his whole life trying, but he could spend a zillion lifetimes and not get it. It just surrounds you in a giant hug of beauty 24 hours a day.

What a great teaser!! I hope you had a wonderful trip and I can hardly wait to hear about it.

We had a GREAT trip!

What amazing pictures!!!! Can't wait until you are able to tell us about it.

Soon, soon!

10) Your cloud storage is completely full due to the 1200 pictures and videos you took!
9) There are Disney shopping bags all over your house making you happy and sad at the same time.
8) Your pasty white family is suddenly tan.
7) The laundry! The house devoid of food! The pile of work at the office!
6) You hesitate way too long when people ask "Is it good to be home?"
5) You actually know what your kids are thinking and what they've been doing.
4) You start all conversations with, "When we were in California..."
3) You start that cursed diet you've been gleefully putting off until "after vacation".
2) You're excited that you finally can start planning your next Disney vacation.
1) You have guilt over not starting your trip report immediately.

So, we're back. Donald and I are pretty close to being caught up at work. By the end of today, we'll have it. The kids are seriously jetlagged, but I'm pretty much over it. Yesterday I was a bit off and my head KILLED me. But today I'm hopeful that I'm over the worst. Boo, on the other hand, slept until noon.

It will be just a little while until I start, however, as I didn't remember to switch my camera to the right time so we have to change the time on all those pictures so they slide nicely into place with the iphone pictures. I have to wait until Donald has time before I'll have access to our kajillion photos.

We ended up putting over 1,000 miles on our little rental car! :drive: I've done San Diego area before. And I've done Death Valley before. So with confidence I can say I've done southern California. I still need to do northern Cali. But we just had a grand time. It was a nice mixture of scenery, hiking, and Disney. And the best part was that other than 10 minutes landing in Denver on our way home when Boo burst into tears and couldn't stop crying (she fell asleep on the next airplane ride) we had NO meltdowns. None.

There is nothing worse than the let down after vacation, its just like the day after Christmas as a kid, except as adult we dont have new toys to play with!

I hope your trip report include the whole trip, not just Disneyland (though I'm super excited for it too)!

Oh man, that post brought me back to this time last year, when we were just home from Disney and so.sad. to be back and all of those Disney shopping bags strewn around the house brought me so much joy and so many tears!!

I cannot WAIT to hear all about it!

I am glad to hear you had a great time!! I can hardly wait to hear all about it my lovely state!! Yes, I am bragging!!:rotfl:

There is nothing worse than the let down after vacation, its just like the day after Christmas as a kid, except as adult we dont have new toys to play with!

I hope your trip report include the whole trip, not just Disneyland (though I'm super excited for it too)!

Yes, we are including every single detail of our trip. Actually the non-Disneyland part might be more thorough as I took notes on my phone whereas at DL my phone struggled to keep a battery due to texting and searching for signal so there are much fewer notes. But if I get to going right quick on it, the pictures and our vivid memories should be enough.

Oh man, that post brought me back to this time last year, when we were just home from Disney and so.sad. to be back and all of those Disney shopping bags strewn around the house brought me so much joy and so many tears!!

I cannot WAIT to hear all about it!

I finally threw away the bags today. Now all that is left is putting away my clean laundry. And, of course, sorting all the pictures. Once I get the photos sorted, I'll get started pronto!

I am glad to hear you had a great time!! I can hardly wait to hear all about it my lovely state!! Yes, I am bragging!!:rotfl:

You will more than likely like 95-98% of what I have to say. But I do have a few harsh words for the adults who love Yo Gabba Gabba, and all of them live in California. ;)

Can't wait to hear all about DL! :)

:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter